Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | -SHARDS- Parda's art shop
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
@TemmieVillage
Sure thing, adding you (to the second one! I'll reserve the last one for Electric if they want one.)
@TemmieVillage
Sure thing, adding you (to the second one! I'll reserve the last one for Electric if they want one.)
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads
lwN7WD5.png FRT+9 | he/him

accent shop
xx Silhouette of a flying dragon
@Parda definitely grabbing a slot then~ would you prefer payment in advance or after completion? [b]Dragon image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26246834] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/262469/26246834_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Art type:[/b] traditional sketch [b]Personality:[/b] calculating, cold, 90% done with everyone tbh [b]Notes:[/b] if you could make the feelers look more angular & like a natural part of his head i'd really appreciate it! ; v; [b]Payment:[/b] shards!
@Parda
definitely grabbing a slot then~
would you prefer payment in advance or after completion?

Dragon image:

26246834_350.png

Art type: traditional sketch
Personality: calculating, cold, 90% done with everyone tbh
Notes: if you could make the feelers look more angular & like a natural part of his head i'd really appreciate it! ; v;
Payment: shards!
91580995-2.gif  f a r c a l l e r
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

cara they/them fr+8
« about | sales | avatar »
- - - +
@Electric
I'd prefer payment upfront, as I don't have a use for them if I take them after I'm done. (probably)
Adding you to the slots! Third one if that's alright.
(I see that he's male? (if I'm incorrect please don't kill me haha, you used male pronouns ^^) do I need to make the beard longer or do you want to keep it a female beard)

@Irregular
Can you send payment too? I'll probably have more use of it now than after I finished these.
@Electric
I'd prefer payment upfront, as I don't have a use for them if I take them after I'm done. (probably)
Adding you to the slots! Third one if that's alright.
(I see that he's male? (if I'm incorrect please don't kill me haha, you used male pronouns ^^) do I need to make the beard longer or do you want to keep it a female beard)

@Irregular
Can you send payment too? I'll probably have more use of it now than after I finished these.
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads

accent shop
@Parda

I already did. :3
@Parda

I already did. :3
XKrZiyx.png
@Parda
i figured~ that's totally fine! sending payment now <3

(& no worries!! he's a male character, yeah, but i prefer the female sprite for him so it's fine to leave his beard shorter. i have so many kids that use the wrong sprite for their gender just because i feel the pose/etc suits them more. x: sorry for the confusion!)
@Parda
i figured~ that's totally fine! sending payment now <3

(& no worries!! he's a male character, yeah, but i prefer the female sprite for him so it's fine to leave his beard shorter. i have so many kids that use the wrong sprite for their gender just because i feel the pose/etc suits them more. x: sorry for the confusion!)
91580995-2.gif  f a r c a l l e r
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

cara they/them fr+8
« about | sales | avatar »
- - - +
@Parda Is there a slot left? 0:
@Parda Is there a slot left? 0:
@angsty
Last slot! Adding you c:

@Irregular
Ah looks like I missed the crossroads ping! Sorry about that ^^

@Electric
Sure thing. (I totally understand haha. I might need to get a female imp that's actually male too. I really don't like the males)
@angsty
Last slot! Adding you c:

@Irregular
Ah looks like I missed the crossroads ping! Sorry about that ^^

@Electric
Sure thing. (I totally understand haha. I might need to get a female imp that's actually male too. I really don't like the males)
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads

accent shop
@Parda Okay! Ready! [b]Dragon image:[/b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23454845] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/234549/23454845_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Art type:[/b]Sketch [b]Personality:[/b] A loving and caring dragon, she is gentle and is always smiling. [b]Notes:[/b] She loves her kitties! [size=1]Im totally addicted to your art now please send help[/size] [b]Payment:[/b]Shards!
@Parda
Okay! Ready!
Dragon image:
23454845_350.png

Art type:Sketch
Personality: A loving and caring dragon, she is gentle and is always smiling.
Notes: She loves her kitties! Im totally addicted to your art now please send help
Payment:Shards!
She/Her | PM me about saving a fodder dragon :)
cSQQuYb.png
@TemmieVillage
Adding the link to the slots then. Thank you!
@TemmieVillage
Adding the link to the slots then. Thank you!
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads

accent shop
@Parda Awesome! I'll send the CR right after I post this: [b]Dragon image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15188118] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/151882/15188118_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Art type:[/b] Sketch [b]Personality:[/b] He is quiet - mute - and peaceful. He seems to know something is off within the clan, but he lacks the voice to cry it out. Instead, he just retains his humble authority, and hopes for the best... [b]Notes:[/b] Further info about his personality/a few other pieces of art are in his bio! [b]Payment:[/b] Shards
@Parda Awesome! I'll send the CR right after I post this:

Dragon image:
15188118_350.png

Art type: Sketch
Personality: He is quiet - mute - and peaceful. He seems to know something is off within the clan, but he lacks the voice to cry it out. Instead, he just retains his humble authority, and hopes for the best...
Notes: Further info about his personality/a few other pieces of art are in his bio!
Payment: Shards
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16