Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Finished.
1 2 3 4 5 6
[b]FINISHED! This shop will be closed permanently. Sometime in th future, when I need cash, I will open another temp shop. No new orders will be taken, excepting those on my waitlist [/b] [s]You can also check out my [url=http://artoffel-kartoffel.tumblr.com/]art tumblr[/url] and [url=http://artoffel-kartoffel.tumblr.com/comm]USD commissions[/url] ehe - I am a poor poor student trying to save up to go back overseas [/s] So let's get to it! [b]Rules (ew):[/b] *Ping or PM me! *I mainly do dragons and other animals, occasioanlly anthro. No human/gijinkas. [b]*This shop is run by a pay upfront process. Pay, then receive full art. Unless ordering a large amount and paying with rare items (ie old fest apparel) in which case, I'll send the sketch for you to approve (as I would with USD)[/b] [b]*Changes can be made to the final but to make things easier, please make all necessary specifications :3c[/b] *I am not reliable with ETAs ;w; I am in my final year of school during a very stressful time so that is a priortiy (as are USD comms). I never take too long nor have I never not completed piece. *If needed or worrying, half-half payments are possible! [b]*Gem to treasure ratio here is 1:600[/b] [b]*may be slight price increases with complexity *Important notes: When art is received, changes can be made. If no changes needed, I would prefer a reply anyway. To not only know that message was received, but that you liked the art and I can open the slot to someone else *Also, if placing in a dragon's bio, please provide credit and link back to either my profile or blog. I'm not persistent in chasing it up, but I do occasionally so yeah keep it cool homie. [/b] Now that's out of the way... [b]Slots:[/b] 1: Luunai - Polyogn - Bold Paid 2: Osa - Polygon - Bold 3: faeriden - polygon [b]To order (if Flight Rising dragon:[/b] [quote]BB Code Image: Pose/Expression preferences/ideas: Other notes:[/quote] Otherwise put a reference where the dragon would be, for non fr things :) [b]Offering:[/b] [img]http://40.media.tumblr.com/88eff4bb0c8c5930cc8cc97440e5e21e/tumblr_o3k1pxjHpi1uttnigo1_500.png[/img] Bold Style! 270k T Bust Only! [img]http://41.media.tumblr.com/a02122d7b672de3946fd49e23f0e8412/tumblr_o14zjafSHv1uttnigo1_500.jpg[/img] Simple Shaded 170k T Bust 220k T Full Body [img]http://41.media.tumblr.com/f49fe19885b19f3d478084bedb1031a7/tumblr_o03hvscLag1uttnigo1_500.png[/img] Flat Colour 120k T Bust 180K T Full Body [img]http://40.media.tumblr.com/e0b1b407381c5c56fa3798b863a66852/tumblr_o36mxnU67N1uttnigo1_1280.png[/img] Broken Polygons! 200k T Some apparel/accents are impossible to do with this style. Work best with simple poses (as above) Little wishlist thing: *Anything of really high value should be converted into USD and used for USD commissions ^^ So I don't get too overloaded by owing say, 10 pieces [item=Archivists Spellscroll] [item=golem gauntlet] [item=breed change: skydancer] [item=tertiary gene: glimmer] [item=boneyard tatters][item=accent: cumulus] [item=black wolf cape] [item=moonglow thorns] [item=windbound plumage][item=black aviator coat] [item=unicorn guise] [item=midnight cape] [item=special delivery bundle] [item=truthy pile of metal] [item=prismatic bundle] [item=Daredevil's Covers] [item=secondary gene: butterfly] [item=black tulip flowerfall] [item=sakura flowerfall] [skin=4145] [item=skin: cold morning] [item=Metallurgists Forgetools] [item=Frigid Fugitive Shackles] [item=Naturalist Adornments] [skin=10526] [item=Crimson Wing Silks] [item=tri-colour scatterscroll] [item=scroll of eternal youth] [item=River Royalist Finery] [item=Silver Sylvan Collection] [item=Corsair's Eye Patch] [item=Raven Sylvan Dress] [item=Ancient Broadsword] [item=astonishing sweater] *Any sprites (lol) *unhatched eggs *UM skins/accents [b]Will take art trades![/b]
FINISHED! This shop will be closed permanently. Sometime in th future, when I need cash, I will open another temp shop. No new orders will be taken, excepting those on my waitlist

You can also check out my art tumblr and USD commissions ehe - I am a poor poor student trying to save up to go back overseas

So let's get to it!

Rules (ew):
*Ping or PM me!
*I mainly do dragons and other animals, occasioanlly anthro. No human/gijinkas.
*This shop is run by a pay upfront process. Pay, then receive full art. Unless ordering a large amount and paying with rare items (ie old fest apparel) in which case, I'll send the sketch for you to approve (as I would with USD)
*Changes can be made to the final but to make things easier, please make all necessary specifications :3c
*I am not reliable with ETAs ;w; I am in my final year of school during a very stressful time so that is a priortiy (as are USD comms). I never take too long nor have I never not completed piece.
*If needed or worrying, half-half payments are possible!
*Gem to treasure ratio here is 1:600
*may be slight price increases with complexity
*Important notes: When art is received, changes can be made. If no changes needed, I would prefer a reply anyway. To not only know that message was received, but that you liked the art and I can open the slot to someone else
*Also, if placing in a dragon's bio, please provide credit and link back to either my profile or blog. I'm not persistent in chasing it up, but I do occasionally so yeah keep it cool homie.

Now that's out of the way...

Slots:
1: Luunai - Polyogn - Bold Paid
2: Osa - Polygon - Bold
3: faeriden - polygon

To order (if Flight Rising dragon:
Quote:
BB Code Image:

Pose/Expression preferences/ideas:

Other notes:

Otherwise put a reference where the dragon would be, for non fr things :)

Offering:

tumblr_o3k1pxjHpi1uttnigo1_500.png
Bold Style!

270k T
Bust Only!

tumblr_o14zjafSHv1uttnigo1_500.jpg
Simple Shaded

170k T Bust
220k T Full Body

tumblr_o03hvscLag1uttnigo1_500.png
Flat Colour

120k T Bust
180K T Full Body

tumblr_o36mxnU67N1uttnigo1_1280.png
Broken Polygons!

200k T

Some apparel/accents are impossible to do with this style. Work best with simple poses (as above)

Little wishlist thing:

*Anything of really high value should be converted into USD and used for USD commissions ^^ So I don't get too overloaded by owing say, 10 pieces

Golem Gauntlet Breed Change: Skydancer Tertiary Gene: Glimmer Boneyard Tatters Accent: Cumulus Black Wolf Cape Moonglow Thorns Windbound Plumage Black Aviator Coat Unicorn Guise Midnight Cape Special Delivery Bundle Truthy Pile of Metal Prismatic Bundle Daredevil's Covers Secondary Gene: Butterfly Black Tulip Flowerfall Sakura Flowerfall Skin: Cold Morning Frigid Fugitive Shackles Naturalist Adornments Crimson Wing Silks Scroll of Eternal Youth River Royalist Finery Silver Sylvan Collection Corsair's Eye Patch Raven Sylvan Dress Ancient Broadsword Astonishing Sweater
*Any sprites (lol)

*unhatched eggs
*UM skins/accents

Will take art trades!

+19 FR Time
and we're open :^) Need to gene my ugly gen one troupe
and we're open :^) Need to gene my ugly gen one troupe
+19 FR Time
+19 FR Time
@sammpotato I love your polygonal style! Is it possible to do that style for my coalt here? I understand if it's impossible since he's a mess lol [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14603094] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/146031/14603094_350.png[/img] [/url]
@sammpotato
I love your polygonal style! Is it possible to do that style for my coalt here? I understand if it's impossible since he's a mess lol

14603094_350.png
tumblr_inline_o5g4670Gdz1rn6irx_540.png

tumblr_inline_o3vclphAB11rn6irx_100.png
1DiCf5u.gifg72Ocmp.png
@sammpotato how can I resist the potato? Can I get a bold style (the only bold she'll ever see) Tidal? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19634659] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/196347/19634659_350.png[/img] [/url] Paying in gems, but I'm not sure about the price, since she has a ton of apparel and I'd love if you could include some of it. Can you please let me know? :)
@sammpotato how can I resist the potato?

Can I get a bold style (the only bold she'll ever see) Tidal?

19634659_350.png

Paying in gems, but I'm not sure about the price, since she has a ton of apparel and I'd love if you could include some of it. Can you please let me know? :)
@kkertas

I could definitely do that ^^ I can do his accent (simplified) and genes and all his apparel excepting the percher, which I could add flying/sitting next to him

Did you have any pose specifications? ^^
@kkertas

I could definitely do that ^^ I can do his accent (simplified) and genes and all his apparel excepting the percher, which I could add flying/sitting next to him

Did you have any pose specifications? ^^
+19 FR Time
@surfingpikachu

aaah, pretty water lady :D

Bold style is bust only, so I can include all related apparel (and the warmwater wanderers

I usually do only small price increases for lots of apparel, so 260k T value

or 433 gems ^^

Did you have any preferred pose/expression?

edit: and her skin as well I can do! It honestly works so well with her I couldn't tell she was wearing one aha
@surfingpikachu

aaah, pretty water lady :D

Bold style is bust only, so I can include all related apparel (and the warmwater wanderers

I usually do only small price increases for lots of apparel, so 260k T value

or 433 gems ^^

Did you have any preferred pose/expression?

edit: and her skin as well I can do! It honestly works so well with her I couldn't tell she was wearing one aha
+19 FR Time
@sammpotato she's very much aloof, like...you know those relaxing hawaiian tunes? Like that. Maybe have her watching distractedly the warmwater wanderers?
@sammpotato she's very much aloof, like...you know those relaxing hawaiian tunes? Like that. Maybe have her watching distractedly the warmwater wanderers?
@surfingpikachu

Sure thing - can do ^^ feel free to send payment and I'll get to work on it ASAP~
@surfingpikachu

Sure thing - can do ^^ feel free to send payment and I'll get to work on it ASAP~
+19 FR Time
@sammpotato
Similar to the pose, sitting and wings spreading!
I'll send the payment!
@sammpotato
Similar to the pose, sitting and wings spreading!
I'll send the payment!
tumblr_inline_o5g4670Gdz1rn6irx_540.png

tumblr_inline_o3vclphAB11rn6irx_100.png
1DiCf5u.gifg72Ocmp.png
1 2 3 4 5 6