Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Alex's Art Shop [UNDER CONSTRUCTION]
1 2 3
[center][img]https://imgur.com/OUlSNEN.png[/img][/center] [center][color=422811]Welcome to my first ever art shop, I’m hoping to make a bit of extra money and maybe get well known in the art world of FR and the internet. I don’t expect this to be a quick thing that instantly jumps up and such, and I’m hoping that people think my art is good enough to buy. I’m open to drawing Skydancers, Coatls, and Imperials without any extra cost. With any other breed I may charge anywhere from 50kt to about 80kt extra depending on how difficult the breed you want is. I can also draw human OC's as well as cats which I've been told are my best works. I would prefer the payment before I start with the artwork just to guarantee that I’ll be paid, thank you for stopping by, have a wonderful morning/afternoon/evening. ^w^[/color][/center]
OUlSNEN.png
Welcome to my first ever art shop, I’m hoping to make a bit of extra money and maybe get well known in the art world of FR and the internet. I don’t expect this to be a quick thing that instantly jumps up and such, and I’m hoping that people think my art is good enough to buy. I’m open to drawing Skydancers, Coatls, and Imperials without any extra cost. With any other breed I may charge anywhere from 50kt to about 80kt extra depending on how difficult the breed you want is. I can also draw human OC's as well as cats which I've been told are my best works. I would prefer the payment before I start with the artwork just to guarantee that I’ll be paid, thank you for stopping by, have a wonderful morning/afternoon/evening. ^w^
pkveIVs.png
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/Duu7wqR.png[/img][/center] [center]---[/center] [center][color=443A28][b][u]Familiars:[/u][/b][/color][/center] [center] [item=Shadow Sprite][item=Earth Sprite][item=Nature Sprite][item=Skycat][item=Bone Fiend][item=Water Sprite][item=Light Sprite][item=Fire Sprite][item=Ice Sprite][item=Plague Sprite][item=Lightning Sprite][item=Arcane Sprite][item=Wind Sprite][item=Golden Bantam Fangar] [/center] ---------------------------- [center][color=443A28][b][u]Apparel:[/u][/b][/color][/center] [center][item=Frigid Fugitive Shackles][item=Magmatic Pauldrons][item=Runaway Rotclaw][item=Chillspike Collar][item=Cranial Hornhelm][item=Cloudy Wings][item=Gilded Crown][item=Scroll Case Sling][item=Eroded Crystalhide][item=Metallurgists Forgetools][item=Electricians Power Pack][item=Boneyard Tatters][item= Golem Gauntlet][/center] -------------------------- [center][color=443A28][b][u]Breed Change(s)/Gene(s):[/u][/b][/color][/center] [center] [item=Breed Change: Bogsneak]x2 [item=Breed Change: Coatl]x1 [item=Breed Change: Pearlcatcher]x2 [item=Breed Change: Wildclaw]x1[/center] [center][item=Primary Gene: Skink]x2 [item=Primary Gene: Petals]x3 [Item=Primary Gene: Crystal]x1 [item=Primary Gene: Cherub]x2 [item=Primary Gene: Falcon]x3[/center] [center][item=Secondary Gene: Spinner]x1 [item=Secondary Gene: Shimmer]x3 [item=Secondary Gene: Facet]x2 [item=Secondary Gene: Butterfly]x3 [/center] [center][item=Tertiary Gene: Glimmer]x5 [item=Tertiary Gene: Underbelly]x2 [item=Tertiary Gene: Smoke]x2 [item=Tertiary Gene: Spines]x1 [item=Tertiary Gene: Okapi]x3 [item=Tertiary Gene: Stained]x1[/center] [center][color=443A28]All Bribes will be given an extra drawing or two depending on the item used for bribing, certain items will be removed after obtained thank you for visiting my art shop ^ω^[/color][/center]
Duu7wqR.png

---

Familiars:

Shadow Sprite Earth Sprite Nature Sprite Skycat Bone Fiend Water Sprite Light Sprite Fire Sprite Ice Sprite Plague Sprite Lightning Sprite Arcane Sprite Wind Sprite Golden Bantam Fangar

Apparel:

Frigid Fugitive Shackles Magmatic Pauldrons Runaway Rotclaw Chillspike Collar Cranial Hornhelm Cloudy Wings Gilded Crown Scroll Case Sling Eroded Crystalhide Boneyard Tatters Golem Gauntlet

Breed Change(s)/Gene(s):

Breed Change: Bogsneak x2 Breed Change: Coatl x1 Breed Change: Pearlcatcher x2 Breed Change: Wildclaw x1

Primary Gene: Skink x2 Primary Gene: Petals x3 Primary Gene: Crystal x1 Primary Gene: Cherub x2 Primary Gene: Falcon x3

Secondary Gene: Spinner x1 Secondary Gene: Shimmer x3 Secondary Gene: Facet x2 Secondary Gene: Butterfly x3

Tertiary Gene: Glimmer x5 Tertiary Gene: Underbelly x2 Tertiary Gene: Smoke x2 Tertiary Gene: Spines x1 Tertiary Gene: Okapi x3 Tertiary Gene: Stained x1

All Bribes will be given an extra drawing or two depending on the item used for bribing, certain items will be removed after obtained thank you for visiting my art shop ^ω^
pkveIVs.png
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/NwUUAdZ.png[/img][/center] [center][color=443A28][b](Only three pick-ups at a time will be displayed)[b][/color][/center]
NwUUAdZ.png
(Only three pick-ups at a time will be displayed)
pkveIVs.png
up
up
may I purchase one? @NixRavencross If so, a headshot of this girl please [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/175933/17593292_350.png[/img] her genes: Obsidian: Crystal SecondaryCarmine: Facet TertiaryBanana: Circuit I will be willing to pay the extra 10k for the Circuit :) I also would like to know if I half to pay any extra fee for apparel?
may I purchase one?

@NixRavencross

If so, a headshot of this girl please
17593292_350.png

her genes:

Obsidian: Crystal

SecondaryCarmine: Facet

TertiaryBanana: Circuit

I will be willing to pay the extra 10k for the Circuit :)

I also would like to know if I half to pay any extra fee for apparel?
lighth0.png
@Aurorasky

Yes, you may, but I'll have to warn you I'm only good at Coatls and Imps at the moment so I may have to charge a bit extra for the SD, also because all the genes on her are gem genes and shiny, I may have to charge extra as it will take me longer as well... As for apparel because you're one of my first customers I wont charge you for that, but as said before it may take me a while longer to do it. I hope this isn't too much of trouble. ^^'
@Aurorasky

Yes, you may, but I'll have to warn you I'm only good at Coatls and Imps at the moment so I may have to charge a bit extra for the SD, also because all the genes on her are gem genes and shiny, I may have to charge extra as it will take me longer as well... As for apparel because you're one of my first customers I wont charge you for that, but as said before it may take me a while longer to do it. I hope this isn't too much of trouble. ^^'
pkveIVs.png
@NixRavencross

no trouble at all!
and alrighty!
@NixRavencross

no trouble at all!
and alrighty!
lighth0.png
@Aurorasky

Alright then, I'll have to get started on it tomorrow, but I'll let you know when I'm half-way done with it so it'll be easier for you. ^^
@Aurorasky

Alright then, I'll have to get started on it tomorrow, but I'll let you know when I'm half-way done with it so it'll be easier for you. ^^
pkveIVs.png
@NixRavencross

Oki doki! Thank you so much!!!!
@NixRavencross

Oki doki! Thank you so much!!!!
lighth0.png
@Aurorasky

No problem.
@Aurorasky

No problem.
pkveIVs.png
1 2 3