Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | • HEY Florierend! [CLOSED] T/G/ITEMS
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72
@wesleydog

Ooooo I like him, let's do it! I'll add you to the slots now, you can send the trade when you're ready! =)
@wesleydog

Ooooo I like him, let's do it! I'll add you to the slots now, you can send the trade when you're ready! =)
tumblr_inline_ny7iueGxKn1qmzhvw_540.png
Art Shop
@Vovina

Hey Vovina, good to hear from you again! =D I would love to draw this character. Because of the simplicity of the style, I would probably lean more towards the last outfit, I really like the silhouette and that jacket is killer! xD

Normally, I would say yes to the item payment but I'm really after those wildclaw gene change scrolls right now. I need 2 and I'm not even half way there! :x Gems are my preferred payment option right now, but if you can't do that right now just let me know and we can work something out. If Gems are okay with you, feel free to send the trade when you are ready. ^.^
@Vovina

Hey Vovina, good to hear from you again! =D I would love to draw this character. Because of the simplicity of the style, I would probably lean more towards the last outfit, I really like the silhouette and that jacket is killer! xD

Normally, I would say yes to the item payment but I'm really after those wildclaw gene change scrolls right now. I need 2 and I'm not even half way there! :x Gems are my preferred payment option right now, but if you can't do that right now just let me know and we can work something out. If Gems are okay with you, feel free to send the trade when you are ready. ^.^
Art Shop
@Florierend Hello hello! <3 Thanks so much for getting back to me and for being willing to take this on! The last outfit sounds fantastic, I look forward to seeing what you do with it~

And absolutely I can do all gems for you! Apologies I didn't see the treasure/gems only message at the top of your thread at first and edited my post only after, I'll go ahead and send the CR in just a moment!

@Florierend Hello hello! <3 Thanks so much for getting back to me and for being willing to take this on! The last outfit sounds fantastic, I look forward to seeing what you do with it~

And absolutely I can do all gems for you! Apologies I didn't see the treasure/gems only message at the top of your thread at first and edited my post only after, I'll go ahead and send the CR in just a moment!

r6J6MbS.png
@UnicornBloodbath

Hey there! Very cute character and cute outfit! I'd be happy to do this commission for you, I just have some questions about the character design, just to clarify so I know for the art piece.

- The gold lines over the character, are they chains/rope or markings?
- Does the character have a tale with the spade on the end, or is it part of the black rope around the body? I naturally would assume it's a tale, but I want to make sure so I don't get it wrong!
- Do you want the black ropes to be seen under the outfit?
- Do you want them wearing shoes?
- Can you give me a brief description of their attitude so I can work out a pose? (I don't want to draw them out of character.)

Thanks! Feel free to send the trade when you are ready! ♥
@UnicornBloodbath

Hey there! Very cute character and cute outfit! I'd be happy to do this commission for you, I just have some questions about the character design, just to clarify so I know for the art piece.

- The gold lines over the character, are they chains/rope or markings?
- Does the character have a tale with the spade on the end, or is it part of the black rope around the body? I naturally would assume it's a tale, but I want to make sure so I don't get it wrong!
- Do you want the black ropes to be seen under the outfit?
- Do you want them wearing shoes?
- Can you give me a brief description of their attitude so I can work out a pose? (I don't want to draw them out of character.)

Thanks! Feel free to send the trade when you are ready! ♥
Art Shop
@Vovina

Awesome! You're the first to pay so I'll bump you up to the first spot! Awh no worries Vovina, I totally understand! ^.^

I have a quick question for you, I know I drew a pagedoll of this character for you a while back, but I didn't ask this question because pagedolls don't have noses! I know the references have a distinct art style to them, I want to make sure I transfer this character to my style properly and still look how you envision him. Is his nose a bit bigger/longer? I'm sorry to ask, I don't want to come across as rude or anything, I'm just not sure if it's stylistic proportions or intended!

Thanks so much!!! ♥
@Vovina

Awesome! You're the first to pay so I'll bump you up to the first spot! Awh no worries Vovina, I totally understand! ^.^

I have a quick question for you, I know I drew a pagedoll of this character for you a while back, but I didn't ask this question because pagedolls don't have noses! I know the references have a distinct art style to them, I want to make sure I transfer this character to my style properly and still look how you envision him. Is his nose a bit bigger/longer? I'm sorry to ask, I don't want to come across as rude or anything, I'm just not sure if it's stylistic proportions or intended!

Thanks so much!!! ♥
Art Shop
@wesleydog

I don't know why there was duplication of my last post to you haha! I had a question I forgot to ask along with the approval of the commission!

Do you have an idea of what he wears for shoes? Thanks! :D
@wesleydog

I don't know why there was duplication of my last post to you haha! I had a question I forgot to ask along with the approval of the commission!

Do you have an idea of what he wears for shoes? Thanks! :D
Art Shop
@Florierend Thank you so much! <3

And no worries, it's a totally valid question, you're not being rude at all! Yes, he has a bigger/longer nose, but please feel free to transfer that to your style however you wish! And please take as long as you need with the art and all that, and have a great day! <3

@Florierend Thank you so much! <3

And no worries, it's a totally valid question, you're not being rude at all! Yes, he has a bigger/longer nose, but please feel free to transfer that to your style however you wish! And please take as long as you need with the art and all that, and have a great day! <3

r6J6MbS.png
@Florierend

Sorry about the vague-ness- I really have to do up a proper ref-sheet soon!

- The gold lines are decorative chains!
- He does have a tail with a spade on the end, it's not a part of the rope.
- You can do without the black ropes!
- No shoes, but now that I think of it I would like to have him in sheer thigh-highs or something like that!
- As for his attitude: Spoiled, easy-going to a fault, a little smug and superficial!

Thank you so much! I'll send the trade!
@Florierend

Sorry about the vague-ness- I really have to do up a proper ref-sheet soon!

- The gold lines are decorative chains!
- He does have a tail with a spade on the end, it's not a part of the rope.
- You can do without the black ropes!
- No shoes, but now that I think of it I would like to have him in sheer thigh-highs or something like that!
- As for his attitude: Spoiled, easy-going to a fault, a little smug and superficial!

Thank you so much! I'll send the trade!
6ic4SiS.png
@Vovina

Sounds good, thanks for answering, I will make sure the art looks fabulous! Thank you and you as well! ♥
@Vovina

Sounds good, thanks for answering, I will make sure the art looks fabulous! Thank you and you as well! ♥
Art Shop
@UnicornBloodbath

No worries at all! This all sounds great! Sheer thigh-highs would look nice with this outfit, what colour tone were you thinking for them? You can also link reference for them if you have something specific you like! This will help bunches, thanks for answering! ♥
@UnicornBloodbath

No worries at all! This all sounds great! Sheer thigh-highs would look nice with this outfit, what colour tone were you thinking for them? You can also link reference for them if you have something specific you like! This will help bunches, thanks for answering! ♥
Art Shop
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72