Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | looking for: sig pixel/chibi of wildclaw
I'm looking to commission someone for a small pixel or chibi-eqsue/cartoony picture of my wildclaw Buster: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19241125] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/192412/19241125_350.png[/img] [/url] I would like something small that I could pop into my signature! I've tried looking through the adoptables forum but have had a hard time finding anything just because he's got...kind of a lot going on between his genes, accent, and apparel. >_> Since it is complex I thought I might have better luck directly commissioning. I would love for as much as possible to be included but I am absolutely ok with simplification for the sake of small size (example- if his body is just a flat color instead of crystal/glimmer that is ok with me). If anyone would be willing to do something like that, please let me know your asking price! I can pay in treasure or items if you have a wishlist. also If you have an adoptable shop and would be able to draw Buster, link me and I can fill out a form or do whatever process your shop entails :D Thanks!
I'm looking to commission someone for a small pixel or chibi-eqsue/cartoony picture of my wildclaw Buster:

19241125_350.png

I would like something small that I could pop into my signature! I've tried looking through the adoptables forum but have had a hard time finding anything just because he's got...kind of a lot going on between his genes, accent, and apparel. >_> Since it is complex I thought I might have better luck directly commissioning.

I would love for as much as possible to be included but I am absolutely ok with simplification for the sake of small size (example- if his body is just a flat color instead of crystal/glimmer that is ok with me).

If anyone would be willing to do something like that, please let me know your asking price! I can pay in treasure or items if you have a wishlist.

also If you have an adoptable shop and would be able to draw Buster, link me and I can fill out a form or do whatever process your shop entails :D Thanks!
8aGPsAq.pngAyEZ0I2.pngwl_by_tinygryphon-d9gdz0s.gif
@moe
i do pixels if youre interested! my art shop is over [here]
@moe
i do pixels if youre interested! my art shop is over [here]
meowsee_by_meowsee-dad17z5.png
@moe
I could draw a crayon chibi, or a normal chibi of your lovely boy :>

Examples of how my style looks: www.instagram.com/jurobii

With the amount of apparel he has... I think 200k should cover everything? Although some might be simplified ;P

I could do two sizes, 100x100 and 500x500 (if you want to put it in his bio) c:

((My adopt shop is closed now so ^^;))
@moe
I could draw a crayon chibi, or a normal chibi of your lovely boy :>

Examples of how my style looks: www.instagram.com/jurobii

With the amount of apparel he has... I think 200k should cover everything? Although some might be simplified ;P

I could do two sizes, 100x100 and 500x500 (if you want to put it in his bio) c:

((My adopt shop is closed now so ^^;))
IMG_3120.png