Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Roots Art: Dragon&Human Painting [$open]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@Yunimori Thank you :DDD

Robots aren't something I draw regularly, but I tried a few times. I'm always up for a challenge to sharpen my skills!

Do you have a ref for what kind of robot? Or want me to dig up my previous works? (though they're a little older/rougher)
@Yunimori Thank you :DDD

Robots aren't something I draw regularly, but I tried a few times. I'm always up for a challenge to sharpen my skills!

Do you have a ref for what kind of robot? Or want me to dig up my previous works? (though they're a little older/rougher)
hPGHvDe.pngjPfUJ3r.png
[LF] Aqua Bellies | [LF]Nature-y Dragons | [ Fandragon Hub ]
CPx59tb.png
@rooty

I'm talking about such kind of robots as Transformers. I can dig out various and sundry references for them if you'd like me to, but Transformers are what kind I am talking about. :3
@rooty

I'm talking about such kind of robots as Transformers. I can dig out various and sundry references for them if you'd like me to, but Transformers are what kind I am talking about. :3
FoJ8nwr.pngWfi70uM.png
@rooty would you be willing to do a painted bust of this OC "Spook." I know its not really a dragon but its similar and you could make it scaly instead of furry if you'd like.
@rooty would you be willing to do a painted bust of this OC "Spook." I know its not really a dragon but its similar and you could make it scaly instead of furry if you'd like.
spook_by_lichtdrache_by_lyra531-damkf8a.png
I Buy Art!

[LF] Lots Of OC Art

Sig line Art
by Lichtdrache
batt_by_lichtdrache_by_lyra531-damknwg.png
@Yunimori As long as you don't expect hollywood decepticons from me, it should be doable!

@Lyra531 I could also do a painted bust of him as furry, if you like! But if you want him as a dragon/anthropomorphic (humanoid) dragon, I can do that too
@Yunimori As long as you don't expect hollywood decepticons from me, it should be doable!

@Lyra531 I could also do a painted bust of him as furry, if you like! But if you want him as a dragon/anthropomorphic (humanoid) dragon, I can do that too
hPGHvDe.pngjPfUJ3r.png
CPx59tb.png
@rooty

Oh dear lord no, I hate how the Bay movies did them. I much prefer the cartoon'd versions.
Thank you for telling me. Now I just need to get the gems together so I can commission you. :3
@rooty

Oh dear lord no, I hate how the Bay movies did them. I much prefer the cartoon'd versions.
Thank you for telling me. Now I just need to get the gems together so I can commission you. :3
FoJ8nwr.pngWfi70uM.png
@Yunimoro Alright! :D Thank you for your interest!
@Yunimoro Alright! :D Thank you for your interest!
hPGHvDe.pngjPfUJ3r.png
CPx59tb.png
@rooty
I'd love to go hared and nab a slot if I could, and if not be added to the ping list
@rooty
I'd love to go hared and nab a slot if I could, and if not be added to the ping list
I Buy Art!

[LF] Lots Of OC Art

Sig line Art
by Lichtdrache
@Lyra531 Sorry for the late reply

I'll note you down for the slot!

Spook it was, right? As a dragon/scaley or furry?
@Lyra531 Sorry for the late reply

I'll note you down for the slot!

Spook it was, right? As a dragon/scaley or furry?
hPGHvDe.pngjPfUJ3r.png
CPx59tb.png
@Rooty
Art Style: Painted
Dragon: Spook
User ID & Name: Lyra531, 411
Desired Pose/Personality: Artists Choice
Desired changes: Nope
Additional comments: Spook may look scarry but is actualy a sweetie who is trying to make friends.
Additional references: I didn't draw the reff picture art but here is some by me: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/19689465/
And a previous Comission I got of him http://isellahowler.deviantart.com/art/Spook-Commission-571780490
@Rooty
Art Style: Painted
Dragon: Spook
User ID & Name: Lyra531, 411
Desired Pose/Personality: Artists Choice
Desired changes: Nope
Additional comments: Spook may look scarry but is actualy a sweetie who is trying to make friends.
Additional references: I didn't draw the reff picture art but here is some by me: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/19689465/
And a previous Comission I got of him http://isellahowler.deviantart.com/art/Spook-Commission-571780490
I Buy Art!

[LF] Lots Of OC Art

Sig line Art
by Lichtdrache
@rooty pinglist, please? :)
@rooty pinglist, please? :)

lome with an L :D
buying art!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12