Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Toil and Trouble | Art Shop | LIMITED
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45
@Irefe

I'm basically always happy to take more genes. Never know when you're going to need them right? But if you're wondering if you can stack them for a single piece [ ex; 2 genes for a piece worth 400kT ] I'd say... Maybe? Probably I'd limit it to two.
@Irefe

I'm basically always happy to take more genes. Never know when you're going to need them right? But if you're wondering if you can stack them for a single piece [ ex; 2 genes for a piece worth 400kT ] I'd say... Maybe? Probably I'd limit it to two.
@Nocte

Two pieces of art or two genes? Just to clarify XD
@Nocte

Two pieces of art or two genes? Just to clarify XD
@Nocte

*Whispers*

Hello,,,, I have returned, yet again, to commission bc I can't get enough of your art ever and I think your style would be perfect for my new child who I love dearly

Would love a full color thigh up of my boy here~

http://toyhou.se/330932.dai

I'll pay in treasure!
@Nocte

*Whispers*

Hello,,,, I have returned, yet again, to commission bc I can't get enough of your art ever and I think your style would be perfect for my new child who I love dearly

Would love a full color thigh up of my boy here~

http://toyhou.se/330932.dai

I'll pay in treasure!
@Irefe

Sorry, two genes. So like, if you wanted to pay via genes I would accept two as payment for a single piece worth their combined total. If that makes any sense.
@Irefe

Sorry, two genes. So like, if you wanted to pay via genes I would accept two as payment for a single piece worth their combined total. If that makes any sense.
@JonathanJoestar

I'M GONNA CRY YOU'RE SUCH A SWEETHEART ;; ;;

I threw you into an extra treasure slot because as it turns out I'm a fool who misarranged my slots. ( But you're lovely to work with so I don't mind doing that. )

I'll get to work after I get your first order done, that's the next thing on my list!
@JonathanJoestar

I'M GONNA CRY YOU'RE SUCH A SWEETHEART ;; ;;

I threw you into an extra treasure slot because as it turns out I'm a fool who misarranged my slots. ( But you're lovely to work with so I don't mind doing that. )

I'll get to work after I get your first order done, that's the next thing on my list!
@Nocte

Oh goodness, thank you very much!! You're very kind qoq I'm always happy to commission! I'll send payment now, hope you have a great day!
@Nocte

Oh goodness, thank you very much!! You're very kind qoq I'm always happy to commission! I'll send payment now, hope you have a great day!
@JonathanJoestar

Thank you very much! You have a lovely day too.
@JonathanJoestar

Thank you very much! You have a lovely day too.
@Nocte

Okay yes I understand now XD Final question, does it count as a treasure slot? Because I see your treasure slots are full now, so I don't know if I could still place an order or if I need to wait?
@Nocte

Okay yes I understand now XD Final question, does it count as a treasure slot? Because I see your treasure slots are full now, so I don't know if I could still place an order or if I need to wait?
@Irefe

I can count them as a gem slot. Mostly as whatever is open, since it's a bribe.
@Irefe

I can count them as a gem slot. Mostly as whatever is open, since it's a bribe.
@Nocte I have returned because your art is magnificent and ideal =D

I'm on a bus and I'd like a gem Slot for the Thigh monocolor so I'll send the gems now and the details in like 30 minutes - 2 hours hours if that sounds good.
@Nocte I have returned because your art is magnificent and ideal =D

I'm on a bus and I'd like a gem Slot for the Thigh monocolor so I'll send the gems now and the details in like 30 minutes - 2 hours hours if that sounds good.
21bkl7q.jpg
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45