Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Toil and Trouble | Art Shop | LIMITED
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45
@Nocte Add me to your pinglist please? c:
@Nocte Add me to your pinglist please? c:
They/Them pronouns
@MrMoon

I cannot currently as I am relying on mobile to do everything, and editing things is really hard. As soon as I have computer access I will!
@MrMoon

I cannot currently as I am relying on mobile to do everything, and editing things is really hard. As soon as I have computer access I will!
@Nocte Alright, no worries! Do it whenever you can c:
@Nocte Alright, no worries! Do it whenever you can c:
They/Them pronouns
@Nocte Can you add me to be pinged for treasure or gem slots?
@Nocte Can you add me to be pinged for treasure or gem slots?
pigeon2pidgesig.png
@AfternoonPigeon

As soon as I get computer access, absolutely!
@AfternoonPigeon

As soon as I get computer access, absolutely!
@Nocte Thank you!
@Nocte Thank you!
pigeon2pidgesig.png
@Nocte

Bringing this back from teh dead to check and see if you're still around?
@Nocte

Bringing this back from teh dead to check and see if you're still around?
@Romiress

Hi Romiress! I'm definitely still around, but at the moment I'm getting re-acclimated to owning a computer after six months away from one. You wouldn't think it's a learning curve, but digital art is proving especially difficult to get a handle on again since I've been through months of improvement away from my tablet.

I have a pending order from you in in my inbox, don't worry! Your references are also here on my computer and I'll get to work as soon as I feel my skill level is up to par with what I feel comfortable having someone pay and wait for.

Thank you for checking in, and have a lovely NotN!
@Romiress

Hi Romiress! I'm definitely still around, but at the moment I'm getting re-acclimated to owning a computer after six months away from one. You wouldn't think it's a learning curve, but digital art is proving especially difficult to get a handle on again since I've been through months of improvement away from my tablet.

I have a pending order from you in in my inbox, don't worry! Your references are also here on my computer and I'll get to work as soon as I feel my skill level is up to par with what I feel comfortable having someone pay and wait for.

Thank you for checking in, and have a lovely NotN!
@Nocte

Actually, if things haven't gotten started, could I swap the character in question? I actually don't play the original character I was going to have you draw anymore (although if you've already started, that's fine too).
@Nocte

Actually, if things haven't gotten started, could I swap the character in question? I actually don't play the original character I was going to have you draw anymore (although if you've already started, that's fine too).
@Romiress

You can totally swap them out!
@Romiress

You can totally swap them out!
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45