Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Rune Boutique (OPEN)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Hello and welcome to The Rune Boutique! Here you can order custom runestones for all your clan's needs. [center][center][size=5][color=black][font=Book Antiqua]Order Form[/font][/color][/size][/center] Size: Design: Color(s): [center][center][size=5][color=black][font=Book Antiqua]Large Rune - 50,000 Treasure / 75 Gems[/font][/color][/size][/center] [img]http://66.media.tumblr.com/4a93291b1bace4567386bc6519e025ad/tumblr_o4ohnzeVzf1v382r4o1_250.png[/img][img]http://67.media.tumblr.com/1e92b0c3d1ff51a23e27f02b021c0e49/tumblr_inline_o47uq5yLey1sziwhl_250.png[/img][img]http://67.media.tumblr.com/ac68f7edeff085739c594ad311dd5724/tumblr_o1r38smKDa1v382r4o1_250.png[/img] [center][center][size=5][color=black][font=Book Antiqua]Small Rune - ???[/font][/color][/size][/center] Coming soon! [center][size=5][color=black][font=Book Antiqua]Other Information[/font][/color][/size][/center] [left][LIST] [*]I do require a clear, preferably digital reference when drawing runes. If you cannot provide one for your design but want to commission me anyway, I may get some details wrong. [*]I do require payment up front. However, if I am unable to complete the payment, you will be fully refunded. [*]I do not do refunds if you dislike the finished image. [/LIST][/left] [center][size=5][color=black][font=Book Antiqua]Wait-List[/font][/color][/size][/center] [left][LIST] [*]Thorbjorn (small runes) [*]TheSilverFox [*]chilope [*]Siopilos [*]Blod [/LIST][/left]
Hello and welcome to The Rune Boutique! Here you can order custom runestones for all your clan's needs.

Order Form
Size:
Design:
Color(s):

Large Rune - 50,000 Treasure / 75 Gems
tumblr_o4ohnzeVzf1v382r4o1_250.pngtumblr_inline_o47uq5yLey1sziwhl_250.pngtumblr_o1r38smKDa1v382r4o1_250.png

Small Rune - ???
Coming soon!

Other Information
  • I do require a clear, preferably digital reference when drawing runes. If you cannot provide one for your design but want to commission me anyway, I may get some details wrong.
  • I do require payment up front. However, if I am unable to complete the payment, you will be fully refunded.
  • I do not do refunds if you dislike the finished image.

Wait-List
  • Thorbjorn (small runes)
  • TheSilverFox
  • chilope
  • Siopilos
  • Blod
lighth7.png
@Hyalite

I'm on mobile atm but am super interested!! Can you hold me a slot? If not it's chill man!
@Hyalite

I'm on mobile atm but am super interested!! Can you hold me a slot? If not it's chill man!
6GQZhSA.gif
m
@Newsie

Of course ^^
@Newsie

Of course ^^
lighth7.png
@Hyalite

can you ping me when/if you do little ones?
@Hyalite

can you ping me when/if you do little ones?
tumblr_inline_nwu3oenklP1t7d5o3_500.gif
@Thorbjorn

Sure!
@Thorbjorn

Sure!
lighth7.png
@Hyalite
Hey, I can't order right now (getting my clan symbol worked on yay!) but could you maybe put me on your pinglist?
@Hyalite
Hey, I can't order right now (getting my clan symbol worked on yay!) but could you maybe put me on your pinglist?
JYQOAT.png vista_mirror2.png SFVs3nl.png
ir82bPv.png
@TheSilverFox

Of course ^^ I'll add you ASAP.
@TheSilverFox

Of course ^^ I'll add you ASAP.
lighth7.png
@Hyalite I'd like to claim a slot!
@Hyalite I'd like to claim a slot!
hi, i'm suzy! | fr + 2

accent shop
wishlist
hatchery
profile templates
mkOslTW.gif nQOlLTR.png
@Epulina

Okay ^^ Send me the completed form whenever you're ready.
@Epulina

Okay ^^ Send me the completed form whenever you're ready.
lighth7.png
@Hyalite Size: Large Design: [img]http://s32.postimg.org/53x71aipx/images.png[/img] Color(s): Orange and yellow, like the flag in my signature Thank you! c:
@Hyalite

Size: Large
Design:
images.png
Color(s): Orange and yellow, like the flag in my signature

Thank you! c:
hi, i'm suzy! | fr + 2

accent shop
wishlist
hatchery
profile templates
mkOslTW.gif nQOlLTR.png