Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] small goblin does art for coin
1 2 3 4 5
[IMG]http://i64.tinypic.com/20kubcx.png[/IMG] ----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------- [IMG]http://i67.tinypic.com/90bo7s.jpg[/IMG] [center]what i love to draw and will totally knock the price down a bit if you commission me such things: fantasy (medieval) & star wars[/center] [center][b](You can also pay for your commission with items from my wish list!!)[/b][/center] [center][item=calico cat] [item=black cat] [item=scottish fold] [item=mainecoon] [item=orange tabby] [item=starlight cloak][/center] [center][b]i prefer payment before i start working[/b][/center] [center][b]SLOTS:[/b] 1. 2. 3. [b]PING:[/b] [b]if the slots are full and you wish to commission me, leave your request and i will ping u when im ready, if you do not respond within 3 days i will ping the person after you![/b] Thank you!!!!![/center]
20kubcx.png

90bo7s.jpg
what i love to draw and will totally knock the price down a bit if you commission me such things: fantasy (medieval) & star wars
(You can also pay for your commission with items from my wish list!!)
Calico Cat Black Cat Scottish Fold Mainecoon Orange Tabby Starlight Cloak

i prefer payment before i start working
SLOTS:

PING:

if the slots are full and you wish to commission me, leave your request and i will ping u when im ready, if you do not respond within 3 days i will ping the person after you!

Thank you!!!!!

deIANmD.png
@spacegoblin

Hi! I'm interested in commissioning a full body of my oc Kendall, but I only have a bust so far, if I describe her for you would that be alright or would you prefer me to make up a full body reference first?
@spacegoblin

Hi! I'm interested in commissioning a full body of my oc Kendall, but I only have a bust so far, if I describe her for you would that be alright or would you prefer me to make up a full body reference first?
shrug
@Graywinged

If you could describe her detailed enough I'm sure it would be ok!! Or you could always send like ref pics like hair/clothes etc that are just from like google images?
@Graywinged

If you could describe her detailed enough I'm sure it would be ok!! Or you could always send like ref pics like hair/clothes etc that are just from like google images?
deIANmD.png
@spacegoblin

Alright, thanks! So a full body with no background! Do you want me to send payment now?

Bust (for colors/face): x
Hair: x
Clothes: x
body type: She's short, and considered a spoon body type (which i didn't know existed until just now, go figure) i kind of picture kind of like x but since the clothes are kind of loose, this is a just in case reference?

Tell me if you need anything else ^^"" thank you!
@spacegoblin

Alright, thanks! So a full body with no background! Do you want me to send payment now?

Bust (for colors/face): x
Hair: x
Clothes: x
body type: She's short, and considered a spoon body type (which i didn't know existed until just now, go figure) i kind of picture kind of like x but since the clothes are kind of loose, this is a just in case reference?

Tell me if you need anything else ^^"" thank you!
shrug
@Graywinged
You can pay me after!! ^^
thanks for the refs!

I'll let you know when it's done!
@Graywinged
You can pay me after!! ^^
thanks for the refs!

I'll let you know when it's done!
deIANmD.png
@spacegoblin
your style is amazing!!! i love your examples btw, that han and ben pic is hilarious

could i get a full body of my oc, elena?
i have info here
@spacegoblin
your style is amazing!!! i love your examples btw, that han and ben pic is hilarious

could i get a full body of my oc, elena?
i have info here
art shop
item trading shop
art buying thread
wish list in profile!
@Theon aaa thank you!!!! ;-;

and of course!! and specific pose/emotion you want?
@Theon aaa thank you!!!! ;-;

and of course!! and specific pose/emotion you want?
deIANmD.png
@spacegoblin
i don't really have a specific pose in mind, sorry ! ;o; but she's very generally happy , if that helps!!
@spacegoblin
i don't really have a specific pose in mind, sorry ! ;o; but she's very generally happy , if that helps!!
art shop
item trading shop
art buying thread
wish list in profile!
@Theon okie dokie no worries! I can figure out somethin good!! uwu

one full body coming right up!!!
@Theon okie dokie no worries! I can figure out somethin good!! uwu

one full body coming right up!!!
deIANmD.png
@spacegoblin
thank you!! :) lemme know when to send the payment!
@spacegoblin
thank you!! :) lemme know when to send the payment!
art shop
item trading shop
art buying thread
wish list in profile!
1 2 3 4 5