Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Cryptic Designs Art Shop
[center][b]This shop is still a work in progress. Although I will still be selling prices may fluctuate and changes may be made at any time. If you have suggestions I would love to hear![/b] [img]http://i.imgur.com/YK9rCMO.png[/img] [b][size=5]Table of Contents[/size][/b] Introduction Pricing About the Artist Info + Waiting List [Art] Critter Sketches [Art-OTMS] Concept art [Art-OTMS] Field Notes/Diary Entry [Art-OTMS] Scroll Sketches [Art] Surprise me I [Art] Surprise me II [Art] Other [b][size=5]Introduction[/size][/b] Hello citizens of the internet! I am Cryptic, and welcome to the(creatively named) Cryptic Designs Art Shop! Whether I’m going to sink or swim I don’t know, but I can assure you this is not the regular FR art shop. I pride myself on my different, creative ideas, so read on to get to know me, my art, and how you can get your claws on some! [b]OTMS = Original to my Shop(as far as I know)[/b] Unless you commissioned me or got special permission do not use or claim to have drawn my art under any circumstances! [b][size=5]Pricing[/size][/b] (As this shop is new prices may fluctuate if I find them too high or too low.) There are no items I currently want for bribes but art trades are possible. Gem to Treasure rate: 1:675 Critter Sketches:75k-250k Concept Art:45k-100k Field Notes/Diary Entry:75k Scroll Sketch:50k Surprise me I:70k Surprise me II:85k Other: ? [b][size=5]About the artist[/size][/b] Let’s become acquainted, shall we?(Wow that sounded so much creepier than it did in my head :P). Call me Cryptic, Critter or Gwen. All work :3. I am an artist and hopefully future scientist/engineer in my early teens, and I love things like books, video games, youtube, writing and of course drawing. I’m +2 FR time, and you can go ahead and ask me questions, I don’t bite! In case you aren’t already bored, here’s a short list of some of my favorite things so if they’re your favorites we can freak out and fangirl. TV Show: OUAT/DW Book Series: Wings of Fire/The Underland Chronicles Youtubers: Ethoslab/wheezywaiter/vlogbrothers. Animals:All but especially cats. Ok we can get back to business now xP. [b][size=5]Info+Waiting List[/size][/b] Perhaps I’ll add more in the info section once I know what to add. For now it will suffice to say that if you have any questions then don’t be afraid to contact me, and I love constructive criticism(meaning what I did right and what I could do better, not just compliments). If you are on the waiting list I am drawing or you are in line for 1 piece of art from my shop. Waiting List: 1) 2) 3) 4) 5) [b][size=5][Art] Critter Sketches[/size][/b] I will draw dragons, OCs, pets or any animal, fictional or real at various stages of completion/detailing(ie Sketch, basic color, full shading plus color etc.). I will say I have more experience drawing some animal types than others, but I won’t turn down a challenge or learning opportunity. Example: Quasar, a channel avatar for my yt. You can also watch me speedpainting her [color=#991010][url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXGr-OrJ5OA] Here [/url][/color] [img]http://i.imgur.com/p3E5Jpr.jpg[/img] [b][size=5][Art-OTMS] Concept Art[/size][/b] This may be a little weird but I will draw and sell concept art. What do I mean by that? Concept art is a form of art to either create or demonstrate a concept. It is often used in early stages of movie or game development, and is very fun to do because it is very open and experiment-y. Out of place here? Yes. Still useful? Absolutely. Whether you want me to come up with some sort of original creature or finally give an image to that idea or story that’s been floating around your head for the last week, I’m here for you. Example: Alien concept art made for my friend’s video game creation club. [img]http://i.imgur.com/CzC1nWu.png[/img] [b][size=5][Art-OTMS] Field Notes/Diary Entry[/size][/b] Think of this as an extremely unique form of an adoptable. If I make you one of these, I will write and/or doodle on two pages of a book(see template below). You decide what exactly that book is. A couple examples would be a botanist’s field notes or one of your favorite dragon’s diary entries(please note I will not write or draw anything profane or inappropriate in these or any other artworks) Template and then example(example made for karkata) [img]http://i.imgur.com/8qPREcb.jpg[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/vTO4V74.jpg[/img] [b][size=5][Art-OTMS] Scroll Sketches[/size][/b] One thing I always do as an artist is save the basic sketch of any given drawing I create. The reason I do this is because sketches are really interesting and cool to look at in an entirely different way than the finished product. It’s hard to explain but basically, sketches look cool, and they look even cooler if they appear as if one of your dragons drew it on a scroll and with a quill. Example: Shellion. This was traced, if you have anything against tracing I wasnt trying to show my skill, just demonstrate the look of sketching. [img]http://i.imgur.com/1wPVPIh.jpg[/img] [b][size=5][Art] Surprise Me I[/size][/b] Surprise me(version 1) is basically you pay a price about mid-range of what I’m selling at that time, and I give you a random piece of one of the artworks I sell in this shop! [b][size=5][Art] Surprise Me II[/size][/b] Surprise me(version 2)is where I draw something completely and totally random, sold in the shop or not. Good for birthdays! [b][size=5][Art] Other[/size][/b] If you want you can ask me to draw something that is not listed here. Prices will vary and I cannot guarantee that I can or will draw it, but don’t shy away from asking! That about wraps it up, thank you for your time![/center]
This shop is still a work in progress. Although I will still be selling prices may fluctuate and changes may be made at any time. If you have suggestions I would love to hear!
YK9rCMO.png

Table of Contents
Introduction
Pricing
About the Artist
Info + Waiting List
[Art] Critter Sketches
[Art-OTMS] Concept art
[Art-OTMS] Field Notes/Diary Entry
[Art-OTMS] Scroll Sketches
[Art] Surprise me I
[Art] Surprise me II
[Art] Other

Introduction
Hello citizens of the internet! I am Cryptic, and welcome to the(creatively named) Cryptic Designs Art Shop! Whether I’m going to sink or swim I don’t know, but I can assure you this is not the regular FR art shop. I pride myself on my different, creative ideas, so read on to get to know me, my art, and how you can get your claws on some!
OTMS = Original to my Shop(as far as I know)
Unless you commissioned me or got special permission do not use or claim to have drawn my art under any circumstances!
Pricing
(As this shop is new prices may fluctuate if I find them too high or too low.)
There are no items I currently want for bribes but art trades are possible.
Gem to Treasure rate: 1:675
Critter Sketches:75k-250k
Concept Art:45k-100k
Field Notes/Diary Entry:75k
Scroll Sketch:50k
Surprise me I:70k
Surprise me II:85k
Other: ?
About the artist
Let’s become acquainted, shall we?(Wow that sounded so much creepier than it did in my head :P). Call me Cryptic, Critter or Gwen. All work :3. I am an artist and hopefully future scientist/engineer in my early teens, and I love things like books, video games, youtube, writing and of course drawing. I’m +2 FR time, and you can go ahead and ask me questions, I don’t bite! In case you aren’t already bored, here’s a short list of some of my favorite things so if they’re your favorites we can freak out and fangirl. TV Show: OUAT/DW Book Series: Wings of Fire/The Underland Chronicles Youtubers: Ethoslab/wheezywaiter/vlogbrothers. Animals:All but especially cats. Ok we can get back to business now xP.
Info+Waiting List
Perhaps I’ll add more in the info section once I know what to add. For now it will suffice to say that if you have any questions then don’t be afraid to contact me, and I love constructive criticism(meaning what I did right and what I could do better, not just compliments).
If you are on the waiting list I am drawing or you are in line for 1 piece of art from my shop.
Waiting List:
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
[Art] Critter Sketches
I will draw dragons, OCs, pets or any animal, fictional or real at various stages of completion/detailing(ie Sketch, basic color, full shading plus color etc.). I will say I have more experience drawing some animal types than others, but I won’t turn down a challenge or learning opportunity.
Example: Quasar, a channel avatar for my yt. You can also watch me speedpainting her Here
p3E5Jpr.jpg
[Art-OTMS] Concept Art
This may be a little weird but I will draw and sell concept art. What do I mean by that? Concept art is a form of art to either create or demonstrate a concept. It is often used in early stages of movie or game development, and is very fun to do because it is very open and experiment-y. Out of place here? Yes. Still useful? Absolutely. Whether you want me to come up with some sort of original creature or finally give an image to that idea or story that’s been floating around your head for the last week, I’m here for you.
Example: Alien concept art made for my friend’s video game creation club.
CzC1nWu.png
[Art-OTMS] Field Notes/Diary Entry
Think of this as an extremely unique form of an adoptable. If I make you one of these, I will write and/or doodle on two pages of a book(see template below). You decide what exactly that book is. A couple examples would be a botanist’s field notes or one of your favorite dragon’s diary entries(please note I will not write or draw anything profane or inappropriate in these or any other artworks)
Template and then example(example made for karkata)
8qPREcb.jpg
vTO4V74.jpg
[Art-OTMS] Scroll Sketches
One thing I always do as an artist is save the basic sketch of any given drawing I create. The reason I do this is because sketches are really interesting and cool to look at in an entirely different way than the finished product. It’s hard to explain but basically, sketches look cool, and they look even cooler if they appear as if one of your dragons drew it on a scroll and with a quill.
Example: Shellion. This was traced, if you have anything against tracing I wasnt trying to show my skill, just demonstrate the look of sketching.
1wPVPIh.jpg
[Art] Surprise Me I
Surprise me(version 1) is basically you pay a price about mid-range of what I’m selling at that time, and I give you a random piece of one of the artworks I sell in this shop!
[Art] Surprise Me II
Surprise me(version 2)is where I draw something completely and totally random, sold in the shop or not. Good for birthdays!
[Art] Other
If you want you can ask me to draw something that is not listed here. Prices will vary and I cannot guarantee that I can or will draw it, but don’t shy away from asking!

That about wraps it up, thank you for your time!
YK9rCMO.png
[center][b][size=5]More Examples:[/size][/b] [img]http://i.imgur.com/vZ5UPzG.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/BTUx5md.jpg[/img] [/center]
More Examples:
vZ5UPzG.png
BTUx5md.jpg
YK9rCMO.png
@CrypticCritter

Quasar is cool, is she a dragon?
@CrypticCritter

Quasar is cool, is she a dragon?
zdvToTZl.jpg
@riptidefinnback

Thank you! Yes she is, although she isn't a flight rising dragon.
@riptidefinnback

Thank you! Yes she is, although she isn't a flight rising dragon.
YK9rCMO.png
@CrypticCritter

I could tell. What program did you use?
@CrypticCritter

I could tell. What program did you use?
zdvToTZl.jpg
@riptidefinnback

I use Sketchbook Pro. It isn't the most glamorous product out there but its usable and really good quality for its pricing. If you want to know more we can take this to pm (:
@riptidefinnback

I use Sketchbook Pro. It isn't the most glamorous product out there but its usable and really good quality for its pricing. If you want to know more we can take this to pm (:
YK9rCMO.png
@CrypticCritters

Can I do a digital painting portrait of Quasar? If you want examples, look at LeapYear and Luke's bio.
@CrypticCritters

Can I do a digital painting portrait of Quasar? If you want examples, look at LeapYear and Luke's bio.
zdvToTZl.jpg