Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [FIRE DOM] Foddart
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39
@theresilence
Ah! That helps me so much! Thank you!

@gracie88
I'll pm them to you

(And yes, little piggies ouo)
@theresilence
Ah! That helps me so much! Thank you!

@gracie88
I'll pm them to you

(And yes, little piggies ouo)
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@Saxophony Okay, can you edit now? The individual pages didn't update when I updated the overall document since they have custom permissions.
@Saxophony Okay, can you edit now? The individual pages didn't update when I updated the overall document since they have custom permissions.
@Gracie88
yup I can edit now C:
@Gracie88
yup I can edit now C:
H5ePH85.png
dkNqEo9.png
EOt4UAW.png
WtqcCTN.png
@Joydom29 Hehe, it's no problem. Yep, those should be the dragons that I sent you. :)
@Joydom29 Hehe, it's no problem. Yep, those should be the dragons that I sent you. :)
0dlYL8T.png
Name: Eons
Artist: @Gracie88
Payment: It is 75 I Currently have 79 tokens
Other specifications: I'd Like a picture of a cute pig or a baby piglet looking adorable, in color. in any environment
Name: Eons
Artist: @Gracie88
Payment: It is 75 I Currently have 79 tokens
Other specifications: I'd Like a picture of a cute pig or a baby piglet looking adorable, in color. in any environment
21bkl7q.jpg
@Eons Do you have a preference about the breed of pig? I'm thinking a pet pig as opposed to a big farm one?
@Eons Do you have a preference about the breed of pig? I'm thinking a pet pig as opposed to a big farm one?
@Gracie88 Teacup pig or mini pig, yeah, nothing like a boar.
@Gracie88 Teacup pig or mini pig, yeah, nothing like a boar.
21bkl7q.jpg
Artist: @MrPrince Style/ Payment: Style B / 200 Tokens- (20 level 7s and 2 level 8s) Reference: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17914436] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/179145/17914436_350.png[/img] [/url] Other: A snooty/judgmental expression would be awesome, and for the background, a starry night sky or something similarly arcaney. Also, if the cobwebs will show up in the art, can they be interpreted as semitransparent ripped cloth instead, and could the spider be left off? And, could I get a speedpaint of the art, please? Thank you so much!
Artist: @MrPrince
Style/ Payment: Style B / 200 Tokens- (20 level 7s and 2 level 8s)
Reference:
17914436_350.png

Other: A snooty/judgmental expression would be awesome, and for the background, a starry night sky or something similarly arcaney. Also, if the cobwebs will show up in the art, can they be interpreted as semitransparent ripped cloth instead, and could the spider be left off? And, could I get a speedpaint of the art, please? Thank you so much!
31184923_pIXlt8ZbyCF6qdI.gif
eri|31|fr+0|tumblr
baeridan___eridan_by_featherfell-d9lxf8r.gif
Copypaste my name when pinging.
Try again if I don't reply in 24 hrs.

iuEBSJ3.png
0T9buOf.png
CfyODjg.png
7Zid8hE.png
G8AyR6r.png
9PstSFT.png
gMDuKVs.png
3adgzZD.png
0HBKL8H.png
LTm7UbO.png
qGabqd5.png
eMPFsUR.png
output-onlinegiftools-1.gif
@Saxophony This is a bit random but I didn't see you guys having a raffle so thought I could ask here. A while ago I was in contact with an artist about a fire dom raffle prize and I don't remember if it ever got completed. I can't find the thread anymore so I was wondering if you knew the estimated date when that dom ended so I can look back into my PMs and verify before contacting the artist again. I've sent them a series of pings, the last of which was Dec 12 so it was probably a few months before that. Hope this isn't too much trouble. Let me know if there's someone else I should contact
@Saxophony This is a bit random but I didn't see you guys having a raffle so thought I could ask here. A while ago I was in contact with an artist about a fire dom raffle prize and I don't remember if it ever got completed. I can't find the thread anymore so I was wondering if you knew the estimated date when that dom ended so I can look back into my PMs and verify before contacting the artist again. I've sent them a series of pings, the last of which was Dec 12 so it was probably a few months before that. Hope this isn't too much trouble. Let me know if there's someone else I should contact
cCkZ0A5.pngH8PMPsK.gifcCkZ0A5.png

@Kuroida
Do you specifically remember which dom battle? Since our raffles for FvI haven't been drawn yet I'm guessing it was the Flameforger's raffle. Which, looking back into my messages, the beginning of sept was when all the notices for art prizes went out. We had to raffles for that I believe Jesse0319 ran one of them
@Kuroida
Do you specifically remember which dom battle? Since our raffles for FvI haven't been drawn yet I'm guessing it was the Flameforger's raffle. Which, looking back into my messages, the beginning of sept was when all the notices for art prizes went out. We had to raffles for that I believe Jesse0319 ran one of them
H5ePH85.png
dkNqEo9.png
EOt4UAW.png
WtqcCTN.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39