Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [FULL] G/T/USD Crow's Gijinka/OC/Furry
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 60 61
bomp
bomp
art_shop_link_by_rollthecat-dadlm0p.gifclicky_by_rollthecat-daduvyz.gif
@crowfort can you make me a gijinka of my nocturne? she's like a tiny cute vampire that wants to be taken seriously as a fighter but is small and cute and has pigtails. Is it extra for the gijinika design? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18128845] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/181289/18128845_350.png[/img] [/url]
@crowfort

can you make me a gijinka of my nocturne? she's like a tiny cute vampire that wants to be taken seriously as a fighter but is small and cute and has pigtails. Is it extra for the gijinika design?

18128845_350.png
@Gembound

Nope, no extra needed unless it's super complicated. It's regular price for your request :)
@Gembound

Nope, no extra needed unless it's super complicated. It's regular price for your request :)
@crowfort

ill send payment now them
@crowfort

ill send payment now them
Love your art, if I could afford 300,000 I would be all over this :D
Soon, hopefully :D
Love your art, if I could afford 300,000 I would be all over this :D
Soon, hopefully :D
"We're wind flight, corgies are kinda our thing."
@Crowfort do you do full body/how much extra would it be if you did?
@Crowfort do you do full body/how much extra would it be if you did?
"We're wind flight, corgies are kinda our thing."
@Crowfort If you still have any open could I snag an OC slot? I'd love some art of this girl! Preferably a fullbody, but if you don't have slots open for that that's ok!!! Just let me know when to send payment and whether any extra is needed c:
@Crowfort If you still have any open could I snag an OC slot? I'd love some art of this girl! Preferably a fullbody, but if you don't have slots open for that that's ok!!! Just let me know when to send payment and whether any extra is needed c:
Y3RzN6P.png
@NovaFace

I could do full body for 300kt. The ones in the samples go for 200kt. It all depends on the character design (if it's too complicated and such). :)

@keraunic
I've got four slots free right now. I can list you up if you wish.
@NovaFace

I could do full body for 300kt. The ones in the samples go for 200kt. It all depends on the character design (if it's too complicated and such). :)

@keraunic
I've got four slots free right now. I can list you up if you wish.
@Crowfort Yes please! Let me know when to send payment. (300g is for regular, how much would it be for a fullbody?)
@Crowfort Yes please! Let me know when to send payment. (300g is for regular, how much would it be for a fullbody?)
Y3RzN6P.png
@keraunic

It'll be 520g for a fullbody. I do g to t conversion of about 1:660-670. I usually take payment in advance.
@keraunic

It'll be 520g for a fullbody. I do g to t conversion of about 1:660-670. I usually take payment in advance.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 60 61