Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [W] Art for Armbands! [&other old stuff]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
After having a deal for 40+ images with one user and having them flake on me for over a year and then get themselves banned from Flight Rising after finishing none of the images, I'd like to try and make up some of those pictures I was waiting on, as I have a goal of getting images for all my characters (over 200 total). [b]What I'm looking for:[/b] Human/anthro: Waist up flat colored images minimum. Sketchy is fine as long as they're at least waist up and flat colored. [s]Animal: Full body flat color. Again sketchy is fine.[/s] (Not really looking for animal art HOWEVER I would be interested in a large amount of sketches of animal creatures as I'd like to get visual references for a bunch of species on a planet I am working on.) Please let me know if you have any restrictions (only draw female characters, cannot draw canines, etc.) [b]Please be willing to work with text descriptions (with some references!)[/b] this is important because most of the characters I have I am *getting* references of, which means they do not already have them. My descriptions are quite detailed and for anything I want a specific way I do find visual references for and will happily provide more at request, but if you strictly do not take any sort of text description, I am less likely to take your work. Sorry but it's not productive for me/my goal if I have to give you characters that already have art! [i]Note:[/i] Due to the issue noted above, I'd like to see at least sketches before sending any form of payment. Paying afterwords is ideal. If you want proof that I own anything I can attach it to my dragons on request. [b]Offering:[/b] [i]Current Treasure:[/i] 0k [i]Current Gems:[/i] 150 [i]Items:[/i] [quote] [item=Frigid Armband] [item=Illuminated Armband]x2 [item=Electricians Armband]x3 [item=Infectionist's Armband] [item=Shady Armband] [item=Starseer Armband] [item=Druidic Armband] [item=Diver Armband] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/equipment/927.png[/img] [i]<- Infectionist's Armband[/i] [item=Illuminated Emblem] [item=Chillspike Collar][item=Nature Sprite] [item=Bamboo Bound Chest] [item=Wingchime Chest] [item=Spirit Ablaze Chest] [item=Dark Ice Chest] [item=Below Zero Chest] [skin=1320] [skin=1490] [skin=1492] [skin=2631] [skin=2906] [skin=3150] TENTATIVE: [item=Ethereal Entourage] [/quote] [i]Cash $$ Monies:[/i] This one is a a special case. I WILL pay real money for art now and then, so feel free to give real$ prices as well, however due to the current exchange rate, I'll be very picky when paying for art with cash. However I am willing to pay before hand when cash is involved if you're not comfortable starting the art before payment. Post here with links to your shop or examples, what you're interested in and what/how much you would be willing to do for it, thanks!
After having a deal for 40+ images with one user and having them flake on me for over a year and then get themselves banned from Flight Rising after finishing none of the images, I'd like to try and make up some of those pictures I was waiting on, as I have a goal of getting images for all my characters (over 200 total).

What I'm looking for: Human/anthro: Waist up flat colored images minimum. Sketchy is fine as long as they're at least waist up and flat colored. Animal: Full body flat color. Again sketchy is fine. (Not really looking for animal art HOWEVER I would be interested in a large amount of sketches of animal creatures as I'd like to get visual references for a bunch of species on a planet I am working on.)

Please let me know if you have any restrictions (only draw female characters, cannot draw canines, etc.)

Please be willing to work with text descriptions (with some references!) this is important because most of the characters I have I am *getting* references of, which means they do not already have them. My descriptions are quite detailed and for anything I want a specific way I do find visual references for and will happily provide more at request, but if you strictly do not take any sort of text description, I am less likely to take your work. Sorry but it's not productive for me/my goal if I have to give you characters that already have art!

Note: Due to the issue noted above, I'd like to see at least sketches before sending any form of payment. Paying afterwords is ideal. If you want proof that I own anything I can attach it to my dragons on request.

Offering:

Current Treasure: 0k
Current Gems: 150

Items:
Quote:
Frigid Armband Illuminated Armband x2 x3 Infectionist's Armband Shady Armband Druidic Armband Diver Armband 927.png <- Infectionist's Armband

Illuminated Emblem Chillspike Collar Nature Sprite

Bamboo Bound Chest Wingchime Chest Spirit Ablaze Chest Dark Ice Chest Below Zero Chest

TENTATIVE:

Ethereal Entourage

Cash $$ Monies: This one is a a special case. I WILL pay real money for art now and then, so feel free to give real$ prices as well, however due to the current exchange rate, I'll be very picky when paying for art with cash. However I am willing to pay before hand when cash is involved if you're not comfortable starting the art before payment.

Post here with links to your shop or examples, what you're interested in and what/how much you would be willing to do for it, thanks!
@Irefe

So I can find my way back XD
@Irefe

So I can find my way back XD
@Irefe

A sketchy example

A colored picture that comes with a major gore warning

Blurry human sample
Coloring sample
Coloring sample..
Sorry for blurry crops. They were nsfw,,
@Irefe

A sketchy example

A colored picture that comes with a major gore warning

Blurry human sample
Coloring sample
Coloring sample..
Sorry for blurry crops. They were nsfw,,
@Alphametics

I like your stuff! What are you interested in and what are you offering for it?
@Alphametics

I like your stuff! What are you interested in and what are you offering for it?
@Irefe

Well, an armband would get you a full body color, simple shading, clean lines.

While I'm aware you're apprehensive on the lower three items, one of those would grab fullbody, full color, clean lined, background piece. :B
Probably more than one, even.

I'm not the best with drawing animals, though! Only people. :'O
@Irefe

Well, an armband would get you a full body color, simple shading, clean lines.

While I'm aware you're apprehensive on the lower three items, one of those would grab fullbody, full color, clean lined, background piece. :B
Probably more than one, even.

I'm not the best with drawing animals, though! Only people. :'O
@Alphametics

I'd like to wait for the bottom items for the moment as I'd like to get multiple pieces or a particularly detailed/impressive piece for them for me to let them go.

I'd be happy to give an armband or two for pieces, though. Any chance you'd be willing to do multiple waist up flat colored pictures (sketchy is okay also) for one of the armbands? I'm trying to cover as many characters as possible.

Also humans is fine!
@Alphametics

I'd like to wait for the bottom items for the moment as I'd like to get multiple pieces or a particularly detailed/impressive piece for them for me to let them go.

I'd be happy to give an armband or two for pieces, though. Any chance you'd be willing to do multiple waist up flat colored pictures (sketchy is okay also) for one of the armbands? I'm trying to cover as many characters as possible.

Also humans is fine!
@Irefe

I suppose so.
I won't accept electrician's armbands, however. Already got one.
@Irefe

I suppose so.
I won't accept electrician's armbands, however. Already got one.
@Alphametics

Alright, how about one of the searing armbands? How many pieces would you be willing to do for one?
@Alphametics

Alright, how about one of the searing armbands? How many pieces would you be willing to do for one?
@Irefe

Probably three, I'm thinking. I don't have time to do a ton of pieces.. (certainly not 40.)
@Irefe

Probably three, I'm thinking. I don't have time to do a ton of pieces.. (certainly not 40.)
@Alphametics
Haha I'm not expecting anyone to do 40 don't worry (the 40 was for all the armbands plus another item or two anyway) 3 is good! I'll send along the characters via message shortly, thanks.
@Alphametics
Haha I'm not expecting anyone to do 40 don't worry (the 40 was for all the armbands plus another item or two anyway) 3 is good! I'll send along the characters via message shortly, thanks.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13