Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | 80kt Busts + etc. [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
2lx8m0i.png

-EXAMPLE ART-

1. bust - 80,000 treasure / 115 gems (base price)
2jeb4t0.png

2. full - 425,000 treasure / 500 gems (base price)
2aa0jgz.png

^ example: familiar - 30,000 treasure = 455,000 treasure / 535 gems
rhon0o.jpg

^ example: familiar - 20,000t, gembond - 20,000t, = 465,000 treasure / 547 gems

[ the links on the art lead to the dragon's profile I was drawing from ]
2lx8m0i.png

-EXAMPLE ART-

1. bust - 80,000 treasure / 115 gems (base price)
2jeb4t0.png

2. full - 425,000 treasure / 500 gems (base price)
2aa0jgz.png

^ example: familiar - 30,000 treasure = 455,000 treasure / 535 gems
rhon0o.jpg

^ example: familiar - 20,000t, gembond - 20,000t, = 465,000 treasure / 547 gems

[ the links on the art lead to the dragon's profile I was drawing from ]
[center][size = 5][size = 5]INFO AND PINGLIST[/size][/size][/center] [center][u][size=4]INFO[/size][/u][/center] [LIST] [*] I will NOT draw extreme gore, NSFW, fetishes, and the like [*] I WILL draw dragons, familiars, OCs, and gijinkas from a reference you have [*] If you want something I haven't listed just ask! [*][b][color=F51B1B]Prices will be increased or decreased depending on how complex your commission is! (ex. apparel, genes, familiar) ... I'll give you a price estimate as a reply![/color][/b] [/LIST] [center][size=4]> Make sure you imbed the dragon's picture + link in your reply if you want it drawn! <[/size][/center] [center]I'll ask for payment once I'm done & after I've given the image! [/center] [center] [b]You can pay part of your commission with any combination of these items:[/b][/center] [item=brown wolf cape][item=spring's breath][item=daisy flowerfall][item=leafy gladeboughs][item=peace dove][item=naturalist adornments][item=ebony antlers][item=traditional broadsword][item=navy aviator coat][item=journeyman satchels] Pinglist: 1. 2. 3. [br] -------- [center][b]CURRENT COMMISSIONS:[/b][/center] 1. [b]Weathering:[/b] [DONE + PAID] 2. [b]Sildrael:[/b] [DONE + PAID] 3. [b]surfingpikachu[/b] [DONE + PAID] 4. [b]NixRavencross[/b] [DONE + PAID] 5. 6.
INFO AND PINGLIST

INFO

• I will NOT draw extreme gore, NSFW, fetishes, and the like
  • I WILL draw dragons, familiars, OCs, and gijinkas from a reference you have
  • If you want something I haven't listed just ask!
  • Prices will be increased or decreased depending on how complex your commission is! (ex. apparel, genes, familiar) ... I'll give you a price estimate as a reply!

> Make sure you imbed the dragon's picture + link in your reply if you want it drawn! <

I'll ask for payment once I'm done & after I've given the image!

You can pay part of your commission with any combination of these items:
Brown Wolf Cape Spring's Breath Daisy Flowerfall Leafy Gladeboughs Peace Dove Naturalist Adornments Ebony Antlers Traditional Broadsword Navy Aviator Coat Journeyman Satchels

Pinglist:

CURRENT COMMISSIONS:

1. Weathering: [DONE + PAID]
2. Sildrael: [DONE + PAID]
3. surfingpikachu [DONE + PAID]
4. NixRavencross [DONE + PAID]
//I forgot to ping myself so I can come back to this forum - @Amalgamates //
//I forgot to ping myself so I can come back to this forum - @Amalgamates //
Hey! I'll take a headshot of this little dude. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17882804] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/178829/17882804_350.png[/img] [/url]
Hey! I'll take a headshot of this little dude.

17882804_350.png
^ @Amalgamates ^

That person forgot to ping you so here eUe

I'll order at one point hueheu
^ @Amalgamates ^

That person forgot to ping you so here eUe

I'll order at one point hueheu
@Amalgamates

Do you perhaps do OCs? If so I'd love to get a headshot. I'll send you refs and the like tomorrow when I have access to a computer, if that's alright!
@Amalgamates

Do you perhaps do OCs? If so I'd love to get a headshot. I'll send you refs and the like tomorrow when I have access to a computer, if that's alright!
1hrF5dj.png sCaCbZg.gif
@Amalgamates Can I get a headshot of this guy? <: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18288315] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/182884/18288315_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Amalgamates
Can I get a headshot of this guy? <:

18288315_350.png
@smallnewt

alright, yours is simple, so it'll be 35,000! I'll get it to you by tomorrow, I'm working on it right now

:^)
@smallnewt

alright, yours is simple, so it'll be 35,000! I'll get it to you by tomorrow, I'm working on it right now

:^)
@amalgamates
Hello I was thinking about purchasing a complex fullbody.
Do you possibly take festival currency for part credit? If not I currently have 83kt and I can send that and send the rest of the payment tomorrow? Or i could offer items as part payment.
@amalgamates
Hello I was thinking about purchasing a complex fullbody.
Do you possibly take festival currency for part credit? If not I currently have 83kt and I can send that and send the rest of the payment tomorrow? Or i could offer items as part payment.
image_by_maliciousdolphin-d9fc9nd.jpg
@Dinsdale

oh, sure!! yeah I can do OCs!
@Dinsdale

oh, sure!! yeah I can do OCs!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13