Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | FeatherlineARTshop |$/USD| (hiatus)
1 2 ... 494 495 496 497 498 ... 642 643
@Kirudon

Can I tie his hair back into a small low ponytail at the back?
@Kirudon

Can I tie his hair back into a small low ponytail at the back?
43cdCFY.png
OzDQpRH.gif
W8C2Zyz.pngiIsSPTY.png
@Yorugami

Yes, that's fine! He does wear it like that on occasion. :)

Shall I send the gems?
@Yorugami

Yes, that's fine! He does wear it like that on occasion. :)

Shall I send the gems?
@Kirudon

Alrighty~
Send gems and I shall quote you to slot.
Probably will do it tomorrow and/or hopefully
won't be longer than 1 week in case IRL gets sucky.
@Kirudon

Alrighty~
Send gems and I shall quote you to slot.
Probably will do it tomorrow and/or hopefully
won't be longer than 1 week in case IRL gets sucky.
43cdCFY.png
OzDQpRH.gif
W8C2Zyz.pngiIsSPTY.png
@Yorugami Can I be added to your pinglist, please?
@Yorugami Can I be added to your pinglist, please?
AqaqXxe.png
@LucidWhispers

Will do!
@LucidWhispers

Will do!
43cdCFY.png
OzDQpRH.gif
W8C2Zyz.pngiIsSPTY.png
@Kirudon Here you go! I hope I got his details right? Thanks for commissioning me! [img]https://i.imgur.com/JHKj530.png[/img]
@Kirudon

Here you go!
I hope I got his details right?
Thanks for commissioning me!

JHKj530.png
43cdCFY.png
OzDQpRH.gif
W8C2Zyz.pngiIsSPTY.png
@Chryselle @Hikumi @MythicalViper @Kelley @TsarinaTorment @Malis @Mazurkas @Lup @luckless @Redtiger7736 @Waluwadjet @FauveNox @Exeidur @lome @Ixia @Luunai @Kunikida @umbra62 @Kirudon @wolfrysk @PaperWitch @LucidWhispers

Just finished my last gem comm.
So opening 1 treasure slot. * claimed *
2 USD slots open.

No slot reservations.
First to confirm their character with me
gets the slot!

Just reply in the thread if you want to be taken
off the ping list. Thank you!
@Chryselle @Hikumi @MythicalViper @Kelley @TsarinaTorment @Malis @Mazurkas @Lup @luckless @Redtiger7736 @Waluwadjet @FauveNox @Exeidur @lome @Ixia @Luunai @Kunikida @umbra62 @Kirudon @wolfrysk @PaperWitch @LucidWhispers

Just finished my last gem comm.
So opening 1 treasure slot. * claimed *
2 USD slots open.

No slot reservations.
First to confirm their character with me
gets the slot!

Just reply in the thread if you want to be taken
off the ping list. Thank you!
43cdCFY.png
OzDQpRH.gif
W8C2Zyz.pngiIsSPTY.png
Hi there! I just gathered up the funds, so I'd love to commission you again! I'll have to trade in some gems for treasure though, unless you don't mind getting half treasure & half gems.
I know we spoke about you maybe drawing Pais when I commissioned you next, but I've got an alternate option down below :> Let me know which you prefer!

A Feather Line
@Yorugami
Username: Exeidur
Picture Reference:Just the dragon :>
Character Description: I don't have a lot of info on this girl, but I really like her look with the black Kelpie Mane.
Hair | Eye | Skin -Colors: Long & straight hair, lke the apparel, dark. Dark purple eyes, black skin colour (unnatural black).
General Color Theme of Character: Black & gold (and a bit of purple
Type of Commission: Regular headshot
Thread Page Number: 496
Item Bribe: None
Treasure Payment: Yep, unless you're okay with 50% treasure & 50% gems
Outfit okay to Redesign? -
Anything Else I should note for the commission? The horns! I'd really like her to have the horns :D You can change the style a bit from what it looks like on the dragon, though.

EXTRA INFO for Gijinka Design:

Job/Class: No idea, sorry.
Nationality/Race Preference: Demon
Hair style: Like noted above: long, dark & straight. It can partially be in her face.
Tattoos/Scars/Markings/Piercings: Yes please to the piercings and tattoos! Tattoos should have a runic look, same golden colour as her horns, and can be wherever you want in her face. Any piercings (to reflect the wing bangles) and golden jewellery would be cool.
Personality: At the moment, I've only got a vision of her wit a massive sneer on her face. So I don't think she's the most pleasant kind of person, though I suppose she can have her moments :)
Degree of Humanity: Facial features should be pretty normal except for skin colour & the runic markings/tattoos.
Hi there! I just gathered up the funds, so I'd love to commission you again! I'll have to trade in some gems for treasure though, unless you don't mind getting half treasure & half gems.
I know we spoke about you maybe drawing Pais when I commissioned you next, but I've got an alternate option down below :> Let me know which you prefer!

A Feather Line
@Yorugami
Username: Exeidur
Picture Reference:Just the dragon :>
Character Description: I don't have a lot of info on this girl, but I really like her look with the black Kelpie Mane.
Hair | Eye | Skin -Colors: Long & straight hair, lke the apparel, dark. Dark purple eyes, black skin colour (unnatural black).
General Color Theme of Character: Black & gold (and a bit of purple
Type of Commission: Regular headshot
Thread Page Number: 496
Item Bribe: None
Treasure Payment: Yep, unless you're okay with 50% treasure & 50% gems
Outfit okay to Redesign? -
Anything Else I should note for the commission? The horns! I'd really like her to have the horns :D You can change the style a bit from what it looks like on the dragon, though.

EXTRA INFO for Gijinka Design:

Job/Class: No idea, sorry.
Nationality/Race Preference: Demon
Hair style: Like noted above: long, dark & straight. It can partially be in her face.
Tattoos/Scars/Markings/Piercings: Yes please to the piercings and tattoos! Tattoos should have a runic look, same golden colour as her horns, and can be wherever you want in her face. Any piercings (to reflect the wing bangles) and golden jewellery would be cool.
Personality: At the moment, I've only got a vision of her wit a massive sneer on her face. So I don't think she's the most pleasant kind of person, though I suppose she can have her moments :)
Degree of Humanity: Facial features should be pretty normal except for skin colour & the runic markings/tattoos.
@Exeidur

Do you mind if I put some feathers on her features?
Like for her ears? Since it's going to be a headshot
I'll probably cut her hair to the size of the headshot
borders. O v O

I'm fine with some gems~ to cover the lack of
treasure but majority would be best in treasure if okay?

Thanks for commissioning me again!
@Exeidur

Do you mind if I put some feathers on her features?
Like for her ears? Since it's going to be a headshot
I'll probably cut her hair to the size of the headshot
borders. O v O

I'm fine with some gems~ to cover the lack of
treasure but majority would be best in treasure if okay?

Thanks for commissioning me again!
43cdCFY.png
OzDQpRH.gif
W8C2Zyz.pngiIsSPTY.png
@Yorugami

Feathers I don't mind at all! And I understand you'll be cutting her hair to the headshot borders, just as long as it looks like it could go on for longer, haha.

Majority in treasure is fine with me! At the moment, I could do 825kT and 710G, but if you'd like more treasure, I can fix that.

Anyway, I'm busy for a few hours now, so I'll send over payment when I get home!
@Yorugami

Feathers I don't mind at all! And I understand you'll be cutting her hair to the headshot borders, just as long as it looks like it could go on for longer, haha.

Majority in treasure is fine with me! At the moment, I could do 825kT and 710G, but if you'd like more treasure, I can fix that.

Anyway, I'm busy for a few hours now, so I'll send over payment when I get home!
1 2 ... 494 495 496 497 498 ... 642 643