Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Joy’s Art Shop [USD open]
1 2 ... 244 245 246 247 248 ... 459 460
[quote name="Joydom" date="2018-11-29 22:22:20" ] @barrenlands Thanks for your interest in my work hun! Since you chose the others option for payment, may I ask what you form of payment will be [/quote] well i was thinking.
Joydom wrote on 2018-11-29 22:22:20:
@barrenlands
Thanks for your interest in my work hun! Since you chose the others option for payment, may I ask what you form of payment will be
well i was thinking.
dragonilluminaticonfirmed.gif[img][/img]
@barrenlands
Is there supposed to be a picture? (I'm sorry my mobile is lagging x.x
@barrenlands
Is there supposed to be a picture? (I'm sorry my mobile is lagging x.x
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
I'm in need of 1 eliminate stone! Opening a commission slot (grab bag, blob or Fullbody detailed) for one! First come first served ^v^

@aurorie @rinibun @distressedrabbit @wingledfeline16 @donburi @kanariah @dragonisa @yicaon @the15sle @digitalelf @poeziru @skiesti @skellington10802 @belegorn @kiryo @nemodave @darkeningdawn @california @scream @moongoddess @pandamoniaz @araaska @princesomniac @alternatewarning @syncogon @erised @lukee @caspar @alfredfjones @greyways @snailmuffin @kingjoethecat @horocol @laughingzuru @grillbz @hylozoist @captaincaiti @trippfaerie @ammut @scream @cjl0707 @rheine @dasp @phaerie @kuroida @cookiepandah @thestormcatcher @lapillus @leolion98 @icicle16 @toastings @phoenixfyre @rgxiumin @munakata @barabear @kjelle @kitto @northlantern @geminie @yay @avene @godot @aureate @naimeria @kaibaman @johnthackery @haawke @trachynhawb @onabadbet @kainerallis @hisscale @tufira @crabbyappletree @hikumi @shiracheshire @emmasquema @roses @absurditea @starbornkid @phaser @yoda @jeana @oceannist @aethryn @snoringhyena @avarosa @cosmicconundrum @tiyuji @valka @kattikatt @noodlesper @mightyvildatilda @mahururaji @hollowedangel777 @curio @remuslupn @sunkernel @neiran @xairathan
I'm in need of 1 eliminate stone! Opening a commission slot (grab bag, blob or Fullbody detailed) for one! First come first served ^v^

@aurorie @rinibun @distressedrabbit @wingledfeline16 @donburi @kanariah @dragonisa @yicaon @the15sle @digitalelf @poeziru @skiesti @skellington10802 @belegorn @kiryo @nemodave @darkeningdawn @california @scream @moongoddess @pandamoniaz @araaska @princesomniac @alternatewarning @syncogon @erised @lukee @caspar @alfredfjones @greyways @snailmuffin @kingjoethecat @horocol @laughingzuru @grillbz @hylozoist @captaincaiti @trippfaerie @ammut @scream @cjl0707 @rheine @dasp @phaerie @kuroida @cookiepandah @thestormcatcher @lapillus @leolion98 @icicle16 @toastings @phoenixfyre @rgxiumin @munakata @barabear @kjelle @kitto @northlantern @geminie @yay @avene @godot @aureate @naimeria @kaibaman @johnthackery @haawke @trachynhawb @onabadbet @kainerallis @hisscale @tufira @crabbyappletree @hikumi @shiracheshire @emmasquema @roses @absurditea @starbornkid @phaser @yoda @jeana @oceannist @aethryn @snoringhyena @avarosa @cosmicconundrum @tiyuji @valka @kattikatt @noodlesper @mightyvildatilda @mahururaji @hollowedangel777 @curio @remuslupn @sunkernel @neiran @xairathan
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@Joydom Nabbed!
@Joydom Nabbed!
NFSZSxV.gif
@laughingzuru
Hola!!! Feel free to fill out the form darling! (I sure missed doodling things for you ;w; guess who's back in fr I guess lmao)
@laughingzuru
Hola!!! Feel free to fill out the form darling! (I sure missed doodling things for you ;w; guess who's back in fr I guess lmao)
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@Joydom I am really excited, sending 2 eliminates your way 'cause your special ;U;

Username & User ID:
Dragon/Oc/Reference: Theodore (ofc)
Details/Description: You know him pretty well ;D
Commission Type: Grab Bag / Up to You!
Payment: item
Updates: Up to you!
Others: Depending on what you do, feel free to throw in another dragon you remember from page 1! (except Gatsby)
@Joydom I am really excited, sending 2 eliminates your way 'cause your special ;U;

Username & User ID:
Dragon/Oc/Reference: Theodore (ofc)
Details/Description: You know him pretty well ;D
Commission Type: Grab Bag / Up to You!
Payment: item
Updates: Up to you!
Others: Depending on what you do, feel free to throw in another dragon you remember from page 1! (except Gatsby)
NFSZSxV.gif
@laughingzuru
You're the kindest customer ever waaaa ;A;
I got the perfect idea already! (I'm gonna be making a blob of him like before, but in a newer less icky style lmao, looking through his bio I remember my old style and I'm like, yeah time to spoil the baby!!)
And also doing your coffee coatl kid Bc he cute o3o
@laughingzuru
You're the kindest customer ever waaaa ;A;
I got the perfect idea already! (I'm gonna be making a blob of him like before, but in a newer less icky style lmao, looking through his bio I remember my old style and I'm like, yeah time to spoil the baby!!)
And also doing your coffee coatl kid Bc he cute o3o
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@Joydom !! You are by far one of my favorite artist, so you are more than worth the spoil (I even tracked you down on neonmob lol)

I love forward to it!

(and I love those early blobs!)
@Joydom !! You are by far one of my favorite artist, so you are more than worth the spoil (I even tracked you down on neonmob lol)

I love forward to it!

(and I love those early blobs!)
NFSZSxV.gif
Remove me from the pinglist, please! If the shop will be mostly/all all USD in the future, Im way too poor for this, haha.
(not that your art isnt worth the money, my financial situation is just not great and its more important to keep the lights on than to have pretty dragon art)
@Joydom
Remove me from the pinglist, please! If the shop will be mostly/all all USD in the future, Im way too poor for this, haha.
(not that your art isnt worth the money, my financial situation is just not great and its more important to keep the lights on than to have pretty dragon art)
@Joydom
The RNG taketh, and the RNG taketh more. The RNG does not give.
Hoard style apparel guide (!image heavy!)
Small art shop!
@shiracheshire
That's totally understandable!
But if you're still interested in my work, I only use my pinglst for fr currency/item commissions (which is why I pinged people for the eliminate slot)
Especially since I'm coming back to fr, I'm thinking of completely switching back to fr currency and usd.
@shiracheshire
That's totally understandable!
But if you're still interested in my work, I only use my pinglst for fr currency/item commissions (which is why I pinged people for the eliminate slot)
Especially since I'm coming back to fr, I'm thinking of completely switching back to fr currency and usd.
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
1 2 ... 244 245 246 247 248 ... 459 460