Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Technically Writing Shoppe
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
[center][i]After wondering through the art tents, one after another you had begun to tire. You still hadn't found what you were looking for! Nothing had yet to catch you eye and honestly were about ready to head back through the tents, purchase the small commission you had expressed interest in and head back to the cozy warmth of your lair. But that's when something a little out of place caught your eye. Turning towards the odd thing, you manage to lose sight of it, almost. It was another tent. Incredibly small, and covered in meaningless graffiti. The front flaps were pinned open and inside sat a little desk, where a peculiar mirror sat scribbling away with a quill that was easily as long as her tail. Looking up from her 'work'- which seemed to be written in poetic verses you noticed as you got closer to the desk- the mirror smiled jaggedly at you. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17059451] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/170595/17059451_350.png[/img] [/url] "Hello! And welcome to the Technically Writing Shoppe!" Her voice was chipper and sunny, as though seeing you had made her day whole, "I'm Carpio and would be more than happy to help you with all your writing needs!"[/i] ----- ----- ----- Want something beyond dragons? Check out my tidbits of stories [url=https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3pnUi2woSQYMXJZOTNyOWlZWXc]here[/url] (WARNING: MILD GORE AND ABSTRACT THEMES) Just want to support me as a young author who wants to become a professional? Consider looking at my [url=https://www.patreon.com/user?u=2770933&ty=h]Patreon[/url]
After wondering through the art tents, one after another you had begun to tire. You still hadn't found what you were looking for! Nothing had yet to catch you eye and honestly were about ready to head back through the tents, purchase the small commission you had expressed interest in and head back to the cozy warmth of your lair.
But that's when something a little out of place caught your eye.
Turning towards the odd thing, you manage to lose sight of it, almost. It was another tent. Incredibly small, and covered in meaningless graffiti. The front flaps were pinned open and inside sat a little desk, where a peculiar mirror sat scribbling away with a quill that was easily as long as her tail.
Looking up from her 'work'- which seemed to be written in poetic verses you noticed as you got closer to the desk- the mirror smiled jaggedly at you.

17059451_350.png

"Hello! And welcome to the Technically Writing Shoppe!" Her voice was chipper and sunny, as though seeing you had made her day whole, "I'm Carpio and would be more than happy to help you with all your writing needs!"

Want something beyond dragons? Check out my tidbits of stories here (WARNING: MILD GORE AND ABSTRACT THEMES)
Just want to support me as a young author who wants to become a professional? Consider looking at my Patreon
tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o8_100.pngIf I Don't Die In A Fire, I'll Lose a Bettumblr_inline_paefnd80ee1r16a5d_540.png
theyfcd4090c-b915-11e9-8ce9-afdf9ba9a73a.gifthem
[center][size=7]Lore based [i]bios[/i] (meaning that I can provide coding if you'd like!):[/size] Lavender: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8865087] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/88651/8865087_350.png[/img] [/url] [columns][center]-----[font=times new roman][color=#9900ff][b]Collectors Editions[/b][/color=#9900ff][/font=times new roman][/center]-----[columns][item=amethyst striker][item=opal cobra][nextcol][item=onyx cobra][item=jasper][/columns]-----[indent][nextcol][center][b]-----[color=#9900ff][font=times new roman][b]Guard[/b][/font=times new roman][/center][/b][/color=#9900ff]-----A story?[i]The guardian was quiet for quite some time, just staring at the trees and their laughing rustle[/i]There was once a young guardian. [i]her hoarse voice began suddenly, eyes still on the tree line[/i] This young guardian had found herself lost without her charge. [i]Her dark eyes shifting, following something in the trees[/i] She had given up and returned home to her adopted clan, only to be drawn a young spiral about her own age. The irony stopped her, but she had finished her Search and found herself over a way too energtic and annoying Spiral. [i]She cracked a smile at the cry of protest that came from tree line[/i] But she never regretted it. Even at the worst of times.-----[center][i][color=#330000][b][font=century gothic][size=2]Welcome to the Wayward [color=black][/columns][b]Ward(s):[/b] Few had ever heard of a guardian with more then one ward, and those who hadn't have never met Lavender and her wards/life mates Comet and Vagrant. It was true that she found Comet first, and fell in with her head over tail. But even with her best friend Comet, she still felt something was missing. Until and certain blue and pink Fae hatchling showed up, she couldn't tell why, but she felt complete right then, and of course Comet taking to him right away only sealed the deal, and as he grew stronger and more playful, she fell more and more in love with the smaller dragon... Even though it broke both their hearts to watch their beloved spiral slip more and more away from them each day. ----- ----- ----- Annabella: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12861146] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/128612/12861146_350.png[/img] [/url] [center][i]The Last Siren of Sornieth----- "Alway remember that sometimes its the nicest action that come back to haunt you..." "And all the kids cried out, "Please stop, you're scaring me" I can't help this awful energy Goddamn right, you should be scared of me Who is in control?"----- Long ago, there lived the great siren dragons. Dragons with voices so lovely and fair that others drive themselves to the brink of madness with just the mere thought of their lustrous tones. They ruled as kings over many of the great lands until their luck finally nipped the singer in their buds. Killing the best and banishing the rest to the far, uninhabitable reaches of the world, wings and claws clipped lest they try to return to their rule. Thought to be extinct, all but one. The last siren that resides quietly among the thief clan of the waywards. There she plots her own uprising, through the clan, to the world. Softly whispering her songs into the ears of her clanmates, watching, waiting as the once beloved storytellers fall away into the far reaches of insane for her moment to strike...[/i][/center] [i]It seems as though our new hatchlings both have special gifts, how amusing. Though maybe they could become useful to me...[/i]----- [b]Target(s): Ambrose:[/b] It would be only a slight change, the mirror's personality changing ever so slightly to lead the clan in the direction Annabella needs, as she pulls the strings to the Wayward's demise. It was a little too easy how the mirror trusted her, how easy it was put her under the Siren's spell. [b]Comet:[/b] At first it seemed like the chatty spiral had no use in Annabella's plan, after all, it seemed like the magic the Spiral claimed to possess was just that, a claim. That was, until she enchanted the rapier on accident. The filigree sword glowed and pulsed with something old and even evil, and that was when she realized how vital the spiral would be to her plans. And as Comet fell away under her songs of enchantment, her mates Lavender the Guard and Vagrant the happy thief fell with her... [b]Kay:[/b] (Though not much of a target to the down fall, the large imperial has an even larger soft spot for the small red dragon.) When the two glimmering hathlings first arrived at the Wayward, trailing behind a Strawberry that looked all too smug in the light of his Wisp O' Embers, Annabella had barely bothered them a second glance, until strange occcurances began to rock the clan. The smallest one, a spiral called Kay, had accumulated a large personal hoard of treasure. Much too large for a dragon who had only been there a day and a half. It was then that she noticed it, the large eyes of the child were green, at any other point, she would have checked her off as nothing more then another wind noddle, buut there was more too her. Her green swirled with magic, similar to the shimmering voice of Annabella herself. It was not unheard of for older dragons to take such a liking to new comers, but this was a special bond. A bond of like magic. [b]Nebula:[/b] Nebula had arrived with Kay, Annabella's beloved spiral, and unlike with Kay, Annabella formed an immediate dislike for the much, much smaller imperial. The bright color of her scales and the glimmer of her underbelly and antlers that she hid away as though she was ashamed. Annabella could smell the magic coming off her in waves, though she could never catch her using any to tell how what kind of key the other would be, one of her success, or one to her down fall. ----- ----- ----- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12578852] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/125789/12578852_350.png[/img] [/url] [center][i]The Wayward Priestess[/i]----- [i]"I'll just so have you know that I am one such Oracle, and I see frightfully terrible things in our future..."[/i] The only above ground fixture to the Wayward, aside from the entrane itself, was the Temple. It was said on the tall columns that surround the clearing that it used to be a smaller stepple of the Sunbeam ruins, part of it that fell away into the Shadowbinder's land. It had belonged to a Seer, and gave off energies that pushed back many of even the nosier dragons that called the Wayward home. But not Lyra. If anything the pearlather was drawn in by the crumbling ruin, and was probably one of the few reasons that the Wayward had stopped it constant migratory patterens. And now the Wayward Priestress bares honor to all the gods, though most strongly to her homeland of the Gladekeeper. Any who come close may first hear the giggles and stories of the others, but many are drawn in by the lingering songs that echo at night. Though some can be found listening to Lyra preach, most never return. [i]The shadows have eyes, And the ground have ears, So come into my vigil, Where worries are clear. Lest you forgot why you came. Listen no longer, to the sirens outside They want but your flesh to have bind you. But listen to me, and those fears shall be free. To few tricks and riddles For the silence it trickles, Threaten to drive you insane. But with my magic clean, I give to you then Like scared bird, Hurry fly away.-----
Lore based bios (meaning that I can provide coding if you'd like!):

Lavender:

8865087_350.png

Collectors Editions

Amethyst Striker Opal Cobra Onyx Cobra Jasper

Guard

A story?The guardian was quiet for quite some time, just staring at the trees and their laughing rustleThere was once a young guardian. her hoarse voice began suddenly, eyes still on the tree line This young guardian had found herself lost without her charge. Her dark eyes shifting, following something in the trees She had given up and returned home to her adopted clan, only to be drawn a young spiral about her own age. The irony stopped her, but she had finished her Search and found herself over a way too energtic and annoying Spiral. She cracked a smile at the cry of protest that came from tree line But she never regretted it. Even at the worst of times.
Welcome to the Wayward

Ward(s): Few had ever heard of a guardian with more then one ward, and those who hadn't have never met Lavender and her wards/life mates Comet and Vagrant. It was true that she found Comet first, and fell in with her head over tail. But even with her best friend Comet, she still felt something was missing.
Until and certain blue and pink Fae hatchling showed up, she couldn't tell why, but she felt complete right then, and of course Comet taking to him right away only sealed the deal, and as he grew stronger and more playful, she fell more and more in love with the smaller dragon...
Even though it broke both their hearts to watch their beloved spiral slip more and more away from them each day.

Annabella:

12861146_350.png

The Last Siren of Sornieth

"Alway remember that sometimes its the nicest action that come back to haunt you..."

"And all the kids cried out,
"Please stop, you're scaring me"
I can't help this awful energy
Goddamn right, you should be scared of me
Who is in control?"

Long ago, there lived the great siren dragons. Dragons with voices so lovely and fair that others drive themselves to the brink of madness with just the mere thought of their lustrous tones. They ruled as kings over many of the great lands until their luck finally nipped the singer in their buds. Killing the best and banishing the rest to the far, uninhabitable reaches of the world, wings and claws clipped lest they try to return to their rule.

Thought to be extinct, all but one. The last siren that resides quietly among the thief clan of the waywards. There she plots her own uprising, through the clan, to the world. Softly whispering her songs into the ears of her clanmates, watching, waiting as the once beloved storytellers fall away into the far reaches of insane for her moment to strike...

It seems as though our new hatchlings both have special gifts, how amusing. Though maybe they could become useful to me...

Target(s):
Ambrose:
It would be only a slight change, the mirror's personality changing ever so slightly to lead the clan in the direction Annabella needs, as she pulls the strings to the Wayward's demise. It was a little too easy how the mirror trusted her, how easy it was put her under the Siren's spell.

Comet: At first it seemed like the chatty spiral had no use in Annabella's plan, after all, it seemed like the magic the Spiral claimed to possess was just that, a claim. That was, until she enchanted the rapier on accident. The filigree sword glowed and pulsed with something old and even evil, and that was when she realized how vital the spiral would be to her plans. And as Comet fell away under her songs of enchantment, her mates Lavender the Guard and Vagrant the happy thief fell with her...

Kay: (Though not much of a target to the down fall, the large imperial has an even larger soft spot for the small red dragon.) When the two glimmering hathlings first arrived at the Wayward, trailing behind a Strawberry that looked all too smug in the light of his Wisp O' Embers, Annabella had barely bothered them a second glance, until strange occcurances began to rock the clan. The smallest one, a spiral called Kay, had accumulated a large personal hoard of treasure. Much too large for a dragon who had only been there a day and a half. It was then that she noticed it, the large eyes of the child were green, at any other point, she would have checked her off as nothing more then another wind noddle, buut there was more too her. Her green swirled with magic, similar to the shimmering voice of Annabella herself. It was not unheard of for older dragons to take such a liking to new comers, but this was a special bond. A bond of like magic.

Nebula: Nebula had arrived with Kay, Annabella's beloved spiral, and unlike with Kay, Annabella formed an immediate dislike for the much, much smaller imperial. The bright color of her scales and the glimmer of her underbelly and antlers that she hid away as though she was ashamed. Annabella could smell the magic coming off her in waves, though she could never catch her using any to tell how what kind of key the other would be, one of her success, or one to her down fall.

12578852_350.png

The Wayward Priestess

"I'll just so have you know that I am one such Oracle, and I see frightfully terrible things in our future..."

The only above ground fixture to the Wayward, aside from the entrane itself, was the Temple. It was said on the tall columns that surround the clearing that it used to be a smaller stepple of the Sunbeam ruins, part of it that fell away into the Shadowbinder's land. It had belonged to a Seer, and gave off energies that pushed back many of even the nosier dragons that called the Wayward home.

But not Lyra. If anything the pearlather was drawn in by the crumbling ruin, and was probably one of the few reasons that the Wayward had stopped it constant migratory patterens.

And now the Wayward Priestress bares honor to all the gods, though most strongly to her homeland of the Gladekeeper. Any who come close may first hear the giggles and stories of the others, but many are drawn in by the lingering songs that echo at night. Though some can be found listening to Lyra preach, most never return.

The shadows have eyes,
And the ground have ears,
So come into my vigil,
Where worries are clear.
Lest you forgot why you came.

Listen no longer, to the sirens outside
They want but your flesh to have bind you.
But listen to me,
and those fears shall be free.
To few tricks and riddles
For the silence it trickles,
Threaten to drive you insane.

But with my magic clean,
I give to you then
Like scared bird,
Hurry fly away.

tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o8_100.pngIf I Don't Die In A Fire, I'll Lose a Bettumblr_inline_paefnd80ee1r16a5d_540.png
[center][size=7]Just bios! These are unrelated to lore and most of time just for fun!:[/size] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14096702] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/140968/14096702_350.png[/img] [/url] You stop in the small clearing of trees where a large guardian seems to be sun bathing on top a rock with much smaller spiral is a wizard's hat shouts gibberish at a stone near their tail. An opening gapes at the base of the rock, the words "Welcome to the Wayward" are etched in several versions of dragonspeak along with several other languages you had never seen before. You keep forward and inquired the two dragons about the 'detective' you had been informed lived around here, but the guardian merely shook her great head and gestures to the opening of her lair. "Ask for Dru!" Was the only response you recieved from the goggled spiral in the over sized hat. But you were desperate and in need to the detective's aid. So you carefully entered "The Wayward", which seemed to be a multi leveled subterranean lair. Each level sporting a little sign that directed one to the whereabouts of several items. It was quite pretty in all its colorful hues and what seemed to be paintings drawn by hatchlings that decorated all of the walls. You were so caught up in admiring the place that you nearly tripped and toppled into a pile of books. Though you managed not to trip and scatter them, you did startle the pink and red speckled Mirror that the books surrounded like some sort of paper and leather bound fortress of solitude. [s]that's actually a clever name, you should write that down[/s] She eyed you wearily, the shadow rune on her forehead mismatched her four pink, glowing eyes. She sighed before folding her wings back down and gesturing toward a group of about 5 dragons exiting a tunnel that's rickety old sign read: "Danger, Unbonded Familiars Pins" in peeling red letters. "Dru?" You spoke up as you neared the dragons they heard you and turned to look at you. You surveyed the group, seeing which of them would respond, which to your disappointment, none of them did. They instead turned to two dragons in the center of their group, a black and white Wildclaw and a purple and blue gembound Coatl, whose front paws and extended fingers were moving seemingly randomly, which confused you even move. "You must have been the one that sent us the letter about the stolen gems," the Wildclaw said rather loudly, his eyes still focused on the moving hands of his friend. "We thought the wood had swallowed you up and brought you home to Shadowma." They all laughed but you shook your head. The coatl's hands moved more, the gestures slightly more complex this time. "I'm Niles, this is Alexandru, but he goes by Dru." The Wildclaw, Niles, grinned and the Coatl, Dru, tipped his hat before he picked the gestures up again. "He's the detective, but he also happens to be mute and partially deaf, so I'm his translator." At this loud introduction, Dru nodded vigorously, "now let's solve this little problem of yours and get you on your way."----- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17122261] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/171223/17122261_350.png[/img] [/url] Storytellers come in all kinds, from those that relay tales of wonder from across the ages, to the kind that weave stories from delicate threads of starry silk for those of all ages to be drawn in by. There are of course those less remarked silver tongues that fall to the side as their own ballads of woe and adventure are thought too commonplace, or bland to be remarked upon for long periods of time. Though to those story weavers sitting on the throne of tales told look down their noses at these 'lesser' tellers, seeing them no better at relating events then any common dragon, it is they themselves that relish in the benefits of being cast offs with polished words. Yes, these are the liars that are so good at what they do, no one even remembers the shiny penny they coaxed out of their wallets with stories of loss and dreary days. And the lairs that come off no better then thieves as they use their unrevealed talents to gain the upper hand, the code of honor is still there, unsaid but ever present to most any dragon that makes a living from this kind of gutter work. Less that wyrm just so happen to be the lair named Fayania, the one whose tongue may be as glimmering as the dark obsidian of her underbelly, it never shows as she wanders from clan to clan, stealing hearts and purses away with stories of varying depth and truth baring witnesses. The lying splotch covered dragon bares no resemblance of any kind to the renowned Robin Hood in the way she litters her personal coffers with riches and treasure uncompariable to even the richest of clans throughout Sorenith. She was content to stay this way, living out her days robbing even the most careful of thieves blind of even the wrap on their poor back after a single night in their lair. She was like a shadow in the way she slipped in and out of other's lives, managing to keep herself vaguely remembered as a poor dear in need of help. And while many may try as they can to recall the infamous Skydancer, not one can agree on just what face in the crowd matches her's quite right, and if they ever do, she's likely to be long gone by then. Ironic a way that these stories always are, the undesirable lair has made it into many a story told by those tellers that would often look down on her as any type of poet before. Though all versions share different names and faces. Which bothers Fayania not a bit, as fame was never the girl's goal, after all. Merely the riches and the trail of loss she left in her wake. A clear pattern across the world that none have yet to notice. All that matters to her is that she knows as she dances through the clouds, looking down on the world beneath her, she can quite clearly read her name written boldly across its surface...
Just bios! These are unrelated to lore and most of time just for fun!:

14096702_350.png

You stop in the small clearing of trees where a large guardian seems to be sun bathing on top a rock with much smaller spiral is a wizard's hat shouts gibberish at a stone near their tail. An opening gapes at the base of the rock, the words "Welcome to the Wayward" are etched in several versions of dragonspeak along with several other languages you had never seen before. You keep forward and inquired the two dragons about the 'detective' you had been informed lived around here, but the guardian merely shook her great head and gestures to the opening of her lair.
"Ask for Dru!" Was the only response you recieved from the goggled spiral in the over sized hat. But you were desperate and in need to the detective's aid. So you carefully entered "The Wayward", which seemed to be a multi leveled subterranean lair. Each level sporting a little sign that directed one to the whereabouts of several items. It was quite pretty in all its colorful hues and what seemed to be paintings drawn by hatchlings that decorated all of the walls.
You were so caught up in admiring the place that you nearly tripped and toppled into a pile of books. Though you managed not to trip and scatter them, you did startle the pink and red speckled Mirror that the books surrounded like some sort of paper and leather bound fortress of solitude. that's actually a clever name, you should write that down She eyed you wearily, the shadow rune on her forehead mismatched her four pink, glowing eyes. She sighed before folding her wings back down and gesturing toward a group of about 5 dragons exiting a tunnel that's rickety old sign read: "Danger, Unbonded Familiars Pins" in peeling red letters.
"Dru?" You spoke up as you neared the dragons they heard you and turned to look at you. You surveyed the group, seeing which of them would respond, which to your disappointment, none of them did. They instead turned to two dragons in the center of their group, a black and white Wildclaw and a purple and blue gembound Coatl, whose front paws and extended fingers were moving seemingly randomly, which confused you even move.
"You must have been the one that sent us the letter about the stolen gems," the Wildclaw said rather loudly, his eyes still focused on the moving hands of his friend. "We thought the wood had swallowed you up and brought you home to Shadowma." They all laughed but you shook your head. The coatl's hands moved more, the gestures slightly more complex this time.
"I'm Niles, this is Alexandru, but he goes by Dru." The Wildclaw, Niles, grinned and the Coatl, Dru, tipped his hat before he picked the gestures up again. "He's the detective, but he also happens to be mute and partially deaf, so I'm his translator." At this loud introduction, Dru nodded vigorously, "now let's solve this little problem of yours and get you on your way."

17122261_350.png

Storytellers come in all kinds, from those that relay tales of wonder from across the ages, to the kind that weave stories from delicate threads of starry silk for those of all ages to be drawn in by.
There are of course those less remarked silver tongues that fall to the side as their own ballads of woe and adventure are thought too commonplace, or bland to be remarked upon for long periods of time. Though to those story weavers sitting on the throne of tales told look down their noses at these 'lesser' tellers, seeing them no better at relating events then any common dragon, it is they themselves that relish in the benefits of being cast offs with polished words.
Yes, these are the liars that are so good at what they do, no one even remembers the shiny penny they coaxed out of their wallets with stories of loss and dreary days. And the lairs that come off no better then thieves as they use their unrevealed talents to gain the upper hand, the code of honor is still there, unsaid but ever present to most any dragon that makes a living from this kind of gutter work.
Less that wyrm just so happen to be the lair named Fayania, the one whose tongue may be as glimmering as the dark obsidian of her underbelly, it never shows as she wanders from clan to clan, stealing hearts and purses away with stories of varying depth and truth baring witnesses. The lying splotch covered dragon bares no resemblance of any kind to the renowned Robin Hood in the way she litters her personal coffers with riches and treasure uncompariable to even the richest of clans throughout Sorenith.
She was content to stay this way, living out her days robbing even the most careful of thieves blind of even the wrap on their poor back after a single night in their lair. She was like a shadow in the way she slipped in and out of other's lives, managing to keep herself vaguely remembered as a poor dear in need of help. And while many may try as they can to recall the infamous Skydancer, not one can agree on just what face in the crowd matches her's quite right, and if they ever do, she's likely to be long gone by then.
Ironic a way that these stories always are, the undesirable lair has made it into many a story told by those tellers that would often look down on her as any type of poet before. Though all versions share different names and faces.
Which bothers Fayania not a bit, as fame was never the girl's goal, after all. Merely the riches and the trail of loss she left in her wake. A clear pattern across the world that none have yet to notice. All that matters to her is that she knows as she dances through the clouds, looking down on the world beneath her, she can quite clearly read her name written boldly across its surface...
[center][size=7]Poems! Because those are fun to write and just plain great:[/size] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8299016] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/82991/8299016_350.png[/img] [/url] -----[b]The Glass Engineer[/b]----- Remind me where to start Tell me where to begin. Help me discover the entrance, To my world’s personalized end. Show me all my carnage. Riddle me with verbal bullet holes. Lecture me on who I can’t choose to be. Draw the lines between all my paper folds. Can someone explain where the line I signed is The line where I penned all of my rights away. The one where I choose to be this way. Cause I looked but I’m not finding it. Lead me to the customize screen, So I can fix those imperfections. Let me see my choices, Once my head is clean again. Burn the paper clean. Smudge away its ink. Wash away the red in the ledger. Pretend like your conscious is light as a feather. Pretend like the slow unravel is not the fault of a creator. But that the creation is the real traitor. Now look at these origami teenagers, Watch them sail on paper wings. All while waiting for the gentle breeze to betray that they are no butterfly. But watch them try. Now her past is full of horrors. All ones she managed to misunderstand. Cooping like her parents taught her, That ignoring it makes it go away. She knows the words are fake, But she echoes them back, A paper parrot on paper wings. A bird that never heard the right things. And everyday the death toll for these kid tallies higher. The kids whose paper wings are mangled by the wind that promised them safety. The mom that never said good bye to her baby. People heard my words People read the signs, And on a planet with the language at your fingertips, You choke and watch them get ripped to bits. You can play pretend, Go through your day. Act like every step is painful, Ignore how much every word hurts you. Origami Teenagers. Something amazing forged in paper and ink. Fragile like glass. Strong as steel. ----- ----- ----- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14897915] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/148980/14897915_350.png[/img] [/url] The Beautiful Monster They say that those abstain their life away Will never fear that hell may pay Because when the wicked blessed Their true desires their heart never confess. Those that abstain from blood have never tasted its richness. The metallic tingle and taste does sate, The monsters’ bottomless hunger. Even if it’s by a village plunder. The taboo broken and a seal bared A magic transformation, With not but cursed fairy dust To be their consultation. From flesh and blood of a mortal will rise, A beast both heinous and beautiful. Bones will shift and shatter Lost are her cries and all that matter. Like that she soon found Why the stories they crowned, The blood thirsty the worst of the lot. But like all magic, Its power is corrupting at best. For she quickly uncovered Her new claws made one hell of a mess. With a single swipe of her paw, The blood forth did draw. In a glorious arc of rust red. A beautiful monster, Who had a rhythm in her carnage reeking steps. She may smell of decay, But she’ll dance it away, That beautiful monster of mine.
Poems! Because those are fun to write and just plain great:

8299016_350.png

The Glass Engineer
Remind me where to start
Tell me where to begin.
Help me discover the entrance,
To my world’s personalized end.

Show me all my carnage.
Riddle me with verbal bullet holes.
Lecture me on who I can’t choose to be.
Draw the lines between all my paper folds.

Can someone explain where the line I signed is
The line where I penned all of my rights away.
The one where I choose to be this way.
Cause I looked but I’m not finding it.

Lead me to the customize screen,
So I can fix those imperfections.
Let me see my choices,
Once my head is clean again.

Burn the paper clean.
Smudge away its ink.
Wash away the red in the ledger.
Pretend like your conscious is light as a feather.

Pretend like the slow unravel is not the fault of a creator.
But that the creation is the real traitor.

Now look at these origami teenagers,
Watch them sail on paper wings.
All while waiting for the gentle breeze to betray that they are no butterfly.
But watch them try.

Now her past is full of horrors.
All ones she managed to misunderstand.
Cooping like her parents taught her,
That ignoring it makes it go away.

She knows the words are fake,
But she echoes them back,
A paper parrot on paper wings.
A bird that never heard the right things.

And everyday the death toll for these kid tallies higher.
The kids whose paper wings are mangled by the wind that promised them safety.
The mom that never said good bye to her baby.

People heard my words
People read the signs,
And on a planet with the language at your fingertips,
You choke and watch them get ripped to bits.

You can play pretend,
Go through your day.
Act like every step is painful,
Ignore how much every word hurts you.

Origami Teenagers.
Something amazing forged in paper and ink.
Fragile like glass.
Strong as steel.

14897915_350.png

The Beautiful Monster
They say that those abstain their life away
Will never fear that hell may pay
Because when the wicked blessed
Their true desires their heart never confess.

Those that abstain from blood have never tasted its richness.
The metallic tingle and taste does sate,
The monsters’ bottomless hunger.
Even if it’s by a village plunder.

The taboo broken and a seal bared
A magic transformation,
With not but cursed fairy dust
To be their consultation.

From flesh and blood of a mortal will rise,
A beast both heinous and beautiful.
Bones will shift and shatter
Lost are her cries and all that matter.

Like that she soon found
Why the stories they crowned,
The blood thirsty the worst of the lot.

But like all magic,
Its power is corrupting at best.
For she quickly uncovered
Her new claws made one hell of a mess.

With a single swipe of her paw,
The blood forth did draw.
In a glorious arc of rust red.

A beautiful monster,
Who had a rhythm in her carnage reeking steps.
She may smell of decay,
But she’ll dance it away,
That beautiful monster of mine.
[center][size=7]Badfic Bios:[/size] mendontownbabies [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18795365] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/187954/18795365_350.png[/img] [/url] hi my nmamae is mmaendontownebabbes!!!!1 imagienn himi bein voiced sbby bruuce willis) with eyes as freshly driven snow your face doth give me a blow its so terrible sad how your face, it is bad and it makes me really mad please go far far away from me this night there was onec a gret a dragon namd mendontownbabies and he was da best at all the tings. he was the famile man of the men and the most importnt of his lair clan. mendontownbbies had all the flihtg powers of all off them. all of them. and wsa soooooooooooooooooo powerful that not enve the mightest gods would dare try and challenge mendontownbabies! but one day, on the hapoiest day of mendontownbabiez lives, evrtyhing ewnt terribly rong!!!1! mendontownbiabies came back from being supr great and amazing and cool only to find that every1 he knw had been brutally murdered and that his only son sonshine, tje son of his live, was gaping for his last breath. mendontownbabes scoped him into his great powerful arms and held him cloes as he died. “I sweer 2 u me boy, i will find the dergon that did this to my chuld.” mondontownbabies said, rainbow colored tears weeping down his amazing cheks. “tank u daddy.” sonshune gapec using his lest breath to bid goodbye too his papa. “noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo” moondontownebabies shuted angilty, gripping his dead cjild in his mighty talons. “mendoownbabies! they did this to meh! my evil cotal twin!” he said furiously, shaking the earth with his mighty roar of pent up frustration. “he wantgs to harness the delecacy that is powered ridgeback noses!!!!1!!1” he said smartly, solving the puzzles in merre seconds. falpping his great wings he flew speedily through the air to the lair of his foe, cracking the ground beneath hsi maighty paws. isnide the dank cav could b heard th evil laughter of MENDOOWNBABIES!1! his charming brother sneked out his hifing hol to gret his all powerful brother. “Good day my dear, inferior little brother.” MENDOOWNBABIES greted the larger ridgeback with praticeda ease. “It’s great that you have decided to join me. Lovely day, is it not?” mendonttownthebabies lunged at his brother breaking his neck brutually and winnig without breaking a sweet. ----- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19621925] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/196220/19621925_350.png[/img] [/url] My name is MENDOOWNBABIES. I am very beautiful, unlike my awful brother mendontownbabies. I am superior. (imagine him being voiced by blueberrymuffin cucumber) aftr brutaul murdr was achieved, MENDOOWNBABIES flew far away frim his brothers familts and hide. he felt the feet opplace sakw, but he was no scared, he had a plan. “Brother!” he greeted warmley as he say the brothr bfor him. “You finally cared to join me here.” “y did u do that thing that you do?!” mndontownbabis cried out as h lungd at his smallr brother, breaking his neck and flying of in wht he thout was victroy. BUT HE WAS THE RONG MNDOOWNBABIES had placed a magical spell on himself, so he could never dies, and was reurectd after hiis brother left! MENDOOWNBABIES laughed evilly as he turned to go back into his evil lair. (These are part of a joke but belong here as a show of my skillz)
Badfic Bios:

mendontownbabies

18795365_350.png

hi my nmamae is mmaendontownebabbes!!!!1
imagienn himi bein voiced sbby bruuce willis)

with eyes as freshly driven snow
your face doth give me a blow
its so terrible sad
how your face, it is bad
and it makes me really mad
please go far far away from me this night

there was onec a gret a dragon namd mendontownbabies and he was da best at all the tings. he was the famile man of the men and the most importnt of his lair clan. mendontownbbies had all the flihtg powers of all off them. all of them. and wsa soooooooooooooooooo powerful that not enve the mightest gods would dare try and challenge mendontownbabies!
but one day, on the hapoiest day of mendontownbabiez lives, evrtyhing ewnt terribly rong!!!1!
mendontownbiabies came back from being supr great and amazing and cool only to find that every1 he knw had been brutally murdered and that his only son sonshine, tje son of his live, was gaping for his last breath. mendontownbabes scoped him into his great powerful arms and held him cloes as he died.
“I sweer 2 u me boy, i will find the dergon that did this to my chuld.” mondontownbabies said, rainbow colored tears weeping down his amazing cheks.
“tank u daddy.” sonshune gapec using his lest breath to bid goodbye too his papa.
“noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo” moondontownebabies shuted angilty, gripping his dead cjild in his mighty talons.
“mendoownbabies! they did this to meh! my evil cotal twin!” he said furiously, shaking the earth with his mighty roar of pent up frustration. “he wantgs to harness the delecacy that is powered ridgeback noses!!!!1!!1” he said smartly, solving the puzzles in merre seconds.
falpping his great wings he flew speedily through the air to the lair of his foe, cracking the ground beneath hsi maighty paws. isnide the dank cav could b heard th evil laughter of MENDOOWNBABIES!1! his charming brother sneked out his hifing hol to gret his all powerful brother.
“Good day my dear, inferior little brother.” MENDOOWNBABIES greted the larger ridgeback with praticeda ease. “It’s great that you have decided to join me. Lovely day, is it not?”
mendonttownthebabies lunged at his brother breaking his neck brutually and winnig without breaking a sweet.

19621925_350.png

My name is MENDOOWNBABIES. I am very beautiful, unlike my awful brother mendontownbabies.

I am superior.

(imagine him being voiced by blueberrymuffin cucumber)

aftr brutaul murdr was achieved, MENDOOWNBABIES flew far away frim his brothers familts and hide. he felt the feet opplace sakw, but he was no scared, he had a plan.
“Brother!” he greeted warmley as he say the brothr bfor him. “You finally cared to join me here.”
“y did u do that thing that you do?!” mndontownbabis cried out as h lungd at his smallr brother, breaking his neck and flying of in wht he thout was victroy.
BUT HE WAS THE RONG
MNDOOWNBABIES had placed a magical spell on himself, so he could never dies, and was reurectd after hiis brother left!
MENDOOWNBABIES laughed evilly as he turned to go back into his evil lair.

(These are part of a joke but belong here as a show of my skillz)
Payments & Slots:

It will of course vary, so there's no set price what so ever!

Please feel free to negotiate whatever price I ask for!

Anything on my wish list is good for payment or partial payment!

Taking snows as payment! Ping or PM me for details

Slots:
1. sarcastickitten (lyra demo)
2. SylvrFox (brainstorm and lore)
3. aearinn (fayanna demo)
Payments & Slots:

It will of course vary, so there's no set price what so ever!

Please feel free to negotiate whatever price I ask for!

Anything on my wish list is good for payment or partial payment!

Taking snows as payment! Ping or PM me for details

Slots:
1. sarcastickitten (lyra demo)
2. SylvrFox (brainstorm and lore)
3. aearinn (fayanna demo)
Affiliates

Shadows bio shop
Affiliates

Shadows bio shop
Bump?
Bump?
@Technicaldragon Hello, I'd be interested in a piece of writing but it's a bit different than usual^^
@Technicaldragon Hello, I'd be interested in a piece of writing but it's a bit different than usual^^
1DamPGa.gifoie.Pgg1_l68r_QDSN.png9WJeET7.gif
@Zith 'A bit different' is my favorite kind!
@Zith 'A bit different' is my favorite kind!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11