Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED indefinitely] Dial's Art Shop
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
@Dialtastic
Oh would you do this design instead of a dragon? http://sta.sh/02ef6tkzncab
And I would love a lined and colored please :3
@Dialtastic
Oh would you do this design instead of a dragon? http://sta.sh/02ef6tkzncab
And I would love a lined and colored please :3
uLmqGa6.png
@Resounding Alright, that'll be 400k then! I take the first half of the payment after the initial sketch is sent and the second half after the piece is finished!

Do you have any other refs/info about this design?
@Resounding Alright, that'll be 400k then! I take the first half of the payment after the initial sketch is sent and the second half after the piece is finished!

Do you have any other refs/info about this design?
@Dialtastic
Alright thank you!

Oh this is her main ref for now! ;3; She is a species known as Mamitera's who take in injured or abandoned baby animals! Her name is Talia and she is a happy go lucky, playfull Mamitera! She tends to act a lot like an excited puppy, bouncing around and shaking her rump!
@Dialtastic
Alright thank you!

Oh this is her main ref for now! ;3; She is a species known as Mamitera's who take in injured or abandoned baby animals! Her name is Talia and she is a happy go lucky, playfull Mamitera! She tends to act a lot like an excited puppy, bouncing around and shaking her rump!
uLmqGa6.png
@Resounding Alright, thanks, I will get started on the initial sketch as soon as possible. You can follow my progress on my twitter or tumblr!
@Resounding Alright, thanks, I will get started on the initial sketch as soon as possible. You can follow my progress on my twitter or tumblr!
@Condemned Sketch slots have been opened!
@Condemned Sketch slots have been opened!
@Dialtastic

Yessssssssss perfecttttttt. Im going to be needing all of those slots for sketches after RoR and I exalt more than half my lair - you shall soon be rolling in it, you have no idea lol. *waits for the proper time to strike*

Edit: Also, pings

@Incarnate @Artblinked @Darkdragonfiend @TheMadScientist
@Dialtastic

Yessssssssss perfecttttttt. Im going to be needing all of those slots for sketches after RoR and I exalt more than half my lair - you shall soon be rolling in it, you have no idea lol. *waits for the proper time to strike*

Edit: Also, pings

@Incarnate @Artblinked @Darkdragonfiend @TheMadScientist
Henlo :D
@Condemned Oh boy.
@Condemned Oh boy.
@dialtastic put me on your pinglist please ^^
@dialtastic put me on your pinglist please ^^
@Dialtastic

Do you work with transparent backgrounds?
@Dialtastic

Do you work with transparent backgrounds?
sig36_by_dingobreath-dc8ttmf.png
@booty Sure!
@Darkdragonfiend The majority of the time I work with transparent backgrounds, but occasionally I just put a single color flat background to make the piece stand out more.
@booty Sure!
@Darkdragonfiend The majority of the time I work with transparent backgrounds, but occasionally I just put a single color flat background to make the piece stand out more.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27