Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | | |Tobbys art shop| | [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
TOBBYS ART SHOP

Hello I'm Tobby, and welcome to my art shop. I'm trying to save some money, and doing commissions really helps me get more money. But first things first

PRICING/EXAMPLES

I take gems at a 1:600 value and festival currency at a 1:1000 ratio.
I won't start drawing until at least 50% of the price is paid.
Price depends on the complexity.

-Sketchy headshot costs 38kt-43kt X

-Colored headshot costs 45kt-50kt X

Fullbody costs 80kt-95kt X

Colored fullbody costs 100kt-115kt X

After I give the full picture to you, you can use it however you want, just don't claim it as your own. I can also re-size it for you if you want.

Bribes

You can give me stuff from my whislist and use it as a partial or full payment.
TOBBYS ART SHOP

Hello I'm Tobby, and welcome to my art shop. I'm trying to save some money, and doing commissions really helps me get more money. But first things first

PRICING/EXAMPLES

I take gems at a 1:600 value and festival currency at a 1:1000 ratio.
I won't start drawing until at least 50% of the price is paid.
Price depends on the complexity.

-Sketchy headshot costs 38kt-43kt X

-Colored headshot costs 45kt-50kt X

Fullbody costs 80kt-95kt X

Colored fullbody costs 100kt-115kt X

After I give the full picture to you, you can use it however you want, just don't claim it as your own. I can also re-size it for you if you want.

Bribes

You can give me stuff from my whislist and use it as a partial or full payment.
SLOTS

Sketchy headshots [OPEN]

-
-
-
-

Colored headshot slots [OPEN]

-
-

Sketchy Fullbody [OPEN]

-
-
-

Colored Fullbody [OPEN]

-
-

PINGLIST

SLOTS

Sketchy headshots [OPEN]

-
-
-
-

Colored headshot slots [OPEN]

-
-

Sketchy Fullbody [OPEN]

-
-
-

Colored Fullbody [OPEN]

-
-

PINGLIST

@Pikkunen I'm looking specifically for a mugshot-style headshot. I think sketchy would work best for the style - is it possible to get sketchy with shading (at the same price as colour)?

I love how your art has so much personality in it!

The dragon in question would be Scrub.

also your full headshot link is broken
@Pikkunen I'm looking specifically for a mugshot-style headshot. I think sketchy would work best for the style - is it possible to get sketchy with shading (at the same price as colour)?

I love how your art has so much personality in it!

The dragon in question would be Scrub.

also your full headshot link is broken
tgTY.png
@Naga Yeah I think so and yes it is, but since it's not coloured it'll be just 42k.

It isn't for me, but I tried to fix it
@Naga Yeah I think so and yes it is, but since it's not coloured it'll be just 42k.

It isn't for me, but I tried to fix it
@Pikkunen Hi! I'd love to place a couple of orders, please. I'd like two sketchy headshots :) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13089993] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/130900/13089993_350.png[/img] [/url] I'd like for him to have a serious expression, please. You can disregard the flower entirely, but I'd love it if you could add the windbound plumage (especially the windy part -maybe as some sort of frame? idk, you do what you can) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12269846] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/122699/12269846_350.png[/img] [/url] The important things on Moss are 3: she needs to look angry, the black goo coming from her eyes needs to be present and so do the thorns. Could you please draw them? :3 Let me know about prices and I'll send the monnies! Thank you!
@Pikkunen Hi! I'd love to place a couple of orders, please. I'd like two sketchy headshots :)

13089993_350.png

I'd like for him to have a serious expression, please. You can disregard the flower entirely, but I'd love it if you could add the windbound plumage (especially the windy part -maybe as some sort of frame? idk, you do what you can)

12269846_350.png

The important things on Moss are 3: she needs to look angry, the black goo coming from her eyes needs to be present and so do the thorns. Could you please draw them? :3

Let me know about prices and I'll send the monnies! Thank you!
@surfingpikachu
I'll see what I can do, I won't promise anything but I'll do my best. They'll be 75k.
@surfingpikachu
I'll see what I can do, I won't promise anything but I'll do my best. They'll be 75k.
@Pikkunen great, can I sign up for that? Would you want payment before or after?
@Pikkunen great, can I sign up for that? Would you want payment before or after?
tgTY.png
@Pikkunen Thanks a lot, I'm sending the treasure then! Can't wait to see them :)
@Pikkunen Thanks a lot, I'm sending the treasure then! Can't wait to see them :)
@Naga No not really. And I'll want payment before
@Naga No not really. And I'll want payment before
@Pikkunen I mean can I order what we talked about, sorry for poor wording. Sending treasure now!
@Pikkunen I mean can I order what we talked about, sorry for poor wording. Sending treasure now!
tgTY.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11