Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | //Art of the Unknown\\ [Moved]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@TwitchyGlitch

I've been reading it since around the time Moonrise came out, so... I'm a longtime fan XD Thrushheart's my warrior name, and I tend to use it as a username almost everywhere now.

I do, but I haven't done any Warriors roleplay in years. I tend to get distracted pretty easily unfortunately...
@TwitchyGlitch

I've been reading it since around the time Moonrise came out, so... I'm a longtime fan XD Thrushheart's my warrior name, and I tend to use it as a username almost everywhere now.

I do, but I haven't done any Warriors roleplay in years. I tend to get distracted pretty easily unfortunately...
Hmm. Would you be willing? C: I've got three warriors you can choose from if you'd like~

@Thrushheart
Hmm. Would you be willing? C: I've got three warriors you can choose from if you'd like~

@Thrushheart
tumblr_o96mtrMQGP1vwb1zio1_500.png
@TwitchyGlitch

Possibly... I normally roleplay my own characters though.
@TwitchyGlitch

Possibly... I normally roleplay my own characters though.
As in you can choose who I am XD

@Thrushheart
As in you can choose who I am XD

@Thrushheart
@TwitchyGlitch

Ah, okay. Would we do this over pm or in the roleplay forum?
@TwitchyGlitch

Ah, okay. Would we do this over pm or in the roleplay forum?
Mm. Pm would be fine :)

@Thrushheart
Mm. Pm would be fine :)

@Thrushheart
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
If anyone still watches this, I'm probably going to recreate the thread before too long. My art is in the process of changing (I'm starting to take on a new style, but still working on my old one as well), plus it's (sadly) taken me until now to realize how much of a mess this thread was. The next will hopefully be more organized, have clearer options, and flat prices.

Thanks for anyone who dealt with this thread and bought art from me. I can't explain how much that means to me!

Until then, this one is technically still open, and otherwise I also have my adopt shop (which will hopefully have a signature banner soon)
If anyone still watches this, I'm probably going to recreate the thread before too long. My art is in the process of changing (I'm starting to take on a new style, but still working on my old one as well), plus it's (sadly) taken me until now to realize how much of a mess this thread was. The next will hopefully be more organized, have clearer options, and flat prices.

Thanks for anyone who dealt with this thread and bought art from me. I can't explain how much that means to me!

Until then, this one is technically still open, and otherwise I also have my adopt shop (which will hopefully have a signature banner soon)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7