Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Closed - Thank you!
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 90 91
@Auxotroph Thank you very much! Here is the link back to the request for Cookie's bust.

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1560728/19#post_13696370

I'll send payment now.
@Auxotroph Thank you very much! Here is the link back to the request for Cookie's bust.

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1560728/19#post_13696370

I'll send payment now.
*** T0yVrtj.png GOqmx87.png

sapling hub link & small green momma & tiny orange cat

se8WqoZ.png***8g7QT7K.png***
** starterpacks and nncu

mFjnag2.png
cVNhmkY.png
**behemoth and badge**

EvXj7Mf.png
**2019GreenskeeperHub

fScoZmX.png
se8WqoZ.png***8g7QT7K.png***dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.png
**welcome, starter packs, bank vault

se8WqoZ.png
T0yVrtj.png
**welcome to nature +small green momma

***dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.png**
9BR4VrZ.png***
bank + vault + dandelion deposit

GOqmx87.png
** small orange cat

dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.png**
uyHrPB4.png**
9BR4VrZ.png ** Special thanks to the legions of podids
who gave their claws to this project.

LGfILQY.gif***
** bank bank leaf Dandelion podids

2pis3YL.pngdUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.pngRQQLod7.png**9BR4VrZ.pngdlwdi4H.png
** OOF bank bank CC Dandelion IF
dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.pngRQQLod7.pngbhtyqsn.png**9BR4VrZ.png
** bank bank CC LOST Dandelion
******rXYdOjX.png 5TaV2hL.png ***EaAtnJi.png
** COYA GG, DADA, Monera

qnb6C0Q.gif
** teacup dragon advert

kUUVDw6.png*****35kBUID.png
large welcome pack sign

8g7QT7K.png
T0yVrtj.png
small welcome pack link & small green momma

GOqmx87.png
tiny orange cat
@farion: Hello! If is it okay with you, would it be alright to ask for two rough sketches? The dragons aren't levelled currently, but if you don't mind waiting, I can send them to you bit by bit before Friday, or send the whole lot of it then. Please let me know if that will be okay.
@farion: Hello! If is it okay with you, would it be alright to ask for two rough sketches? The dragons aren't levelled currently, but if you don't mind waiting, I can send them to you bit by bit before Friday, or send the whole lot of it then. Please let me know if that will be okay.
+3 FR time
Español | English

· she / istj
· collects oc art
· nest & cauldron open
MysL100.png
@glacevoleur
The slot is yours then! Just a reminder, I've raised prices since I had underestimated how much time the pieces would take in my previous pricing. I hope that's okay? If so, give me the dirty details for your commission! :)
@glacevoleur
The slot is yours then! Just a reminder, I've raised prices since I had underestimated how much time the pieces would take in my previous pricing. I hope that's okay? If so, give me the dirty details for your commission! :)
dZsQwkE.png
@piney oh!! you are right! yes It's 220! I will ping you soon! thank you!!
@piney oh!! you are right! yes It's 220! I will ping you soon! thank you!!
Buying arts now!
@Auxotroph That's absolutely fine! My lair's chock-full anyways, and I'm more than happy to support you guys. I think this whole thread is a really neat idea. Anyhow... [center] [size=6][color=#609aa9]Glory to the Icewarden![/color] [/size][/center] [indent] [b]Name :: [/b] glacevoleur [b]Artist :: [/b] @ Auxotroph [b]Request :: [/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6184944] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/61850/6184944_350.png[/img] [/url] I'd love a bust of this boy, Caravim! His apparel isn't a must, but I'd love it if you could keep his cape and hat. (Hopefully that isn't too much to ask for? I'd be willing to pay a little extra for it.) I'd also like if it was sized to fit in his description, because I do want to put it in his bio. [b]Payment :: [/b] 90 levels is fine! I'll be paying with level 8s, and can send you the required twelve (plus however many more for his apparel) right now, if you'd like! [b]Other Info :: [/b] I think that's it, but let me know if there's anything I missed! [b]Will you be paying using more than 5 lvl 1 adults? :: [/b] Nope. [/indent]
@Auxotroph That's absolutely fine! My lair's chock-full anyways, and I'm more than happy to support you guys. I think this whole thread is a really neat idea. Anyhow...

Glory to the Icewarden!
Name :: glacevoleur
Artist :: @ Auxotroph
Request ::
6184944_350.png

I'd love a bust of this boy, Caravim! His apparel isn't a must, but I'd love it if you could keep his cape and hat. (Hopefully that isn't too much to ask for? I'd be willing to pay a little extra for it.) I'd also like if it was sized to fit in his description, because I do want to put it in his bio.
Payment :: 90 levels is fine! I'll be paying with level 8s, and can send you the required twelve (plus however many more for his apparel) right now, if you'd like!
Other Info :: I think that's it, but let me know if there's anything I missed!
Will you be paying using more than 5 lvl 1 adults? :: Nope.
55f42e9419a5f403f1d649506d357de5.pngHW4lpxl.png
Glory to the Icewarden!
Name :: Bumraprhiny
Artist :: @Quixotically
Request :: A flat-colored bust of a humanized version of my dragon Wen. Here are some refs (x)(x)(x)
Payment :: 100 dragon levels, paid for with 10 level 10 dragons
Other Info :: N/A
Will you be paying using more than 5 lvl 1 adults? :: No
Glory to the Icewarden!
Name :: Bumraprhiny
Artist :: @Quixotically
Request :: A flat-colored bust of a humanized version of my dragon Wen. Here are some refs (x)(x)(x)
Payment :: 100 dragon levels, paid for with 10 level 10 dragons
Other Info :: N/A
Will you be paying using more than 5 lvl 1 adults? :: No
hu72dVR.png
@glacevoleur
Sounds good! I'll add you in right away!

And 12 level 8's is a little over 90 levels. Of course, IcePop would love any extra levels, but I thought I'd confirm with you first! :) Keep in mind that breed/gene bonuses count for one level each, and the color bonus counts for two!
@glacevoleur
Sounds good! I'll add you in right away!

And 12 level 8's is a little over 90 levels. Of course, IcePop would love any extra levels, but I thought I'd confirm with you first! :) Keep in mind that breed/gene bonuses count for one level each, and the color bonus counts for two!
dZsQwkE.png
@Auxotroph Consider the extra levels on the house. I mostly don't want to keep feeding them- they're eating all my food!

Sending 12 your way now.

(Side note about posing, since this just crossed my mind: Do you think you could do him in profile, rather than facing the "camera"? And perhaps with a sort of playful/mischievous expression? He's got a little bit of lore, if that sort of thing interests you at all.)
@Auxotroph Consider the extra levels on the house. I mostly don't want to keep feeding them- they're eating all my food!

Sending 12 your way now.

(Side note about posing, since this just crossed my mind: Do you think you could do him in profile, rather than facing the "camera"? And perhaps with a sort of playful/mischievous expression? He's got a little bit of lore, if that sort of thing interests you at all.)
55f42e9419a5f403f1d649506d357de5.pngHW4lpxl.png
No worries about reserving a slot, made it! :D Thanks for the offer tho.
Glory to the Icewarden!
Name :: EmmaFrost
Artist :: @Mesopotamian
Request :: I was hoping for a digital bust of my Inquisitor, Ariahris Lavellan! Since I’m currently all amped up over Trespasser. I’ve got a couple of gif sets of them in their tag on my tumblr, and then I tossed some screenshots in an imgur album here (the green scene with the dragon’s lighting SUPER washed them out, please ref their skin tone from the other pictures). Their tattoos are the second from the top left style here, tho theirs are white. Clothing-wise you can either put them in the white coat look or I can get you a better shot of the armor they’re wearing w the dragon orrr if you’re familiar w the game’s style or feel so inclined you can just stick them in something that looks vaguely Dalish. I’d rather not the beige outfit bc it haunts me.

Quick personality/character bits: They’re a mage, silver-tongued and very persuasive and suave/smooth, flirty, very tactically-minded, bright&warm, protective of Dalish culture, diplomatic, and have a love for storytelling.

If you’d like any more info, screens, references, or anything at all, I’m more than happy to oblige!
Payment :: 150 dragon levels. I’ll be paying in ~22 level sevens. I’m hoping to hammer out most if not all of them tonight.
Other Info :: ♥ ♥ ♥
Will you be paying using more than 5 lvl 1 adults? :: Nope!
No worries about reserving a slot, made it! :D Thanks for the offer tho.
Glory to the Icewarden!
Name :: EmmaFrost
Artist :: @Mesopotamian
Request :: I was hoping for a digital bust of my Inquisitor, Ariahris Lavellan! Since I’m currently all amped up over Trespasser. I’ve got a couple of gif sets of them in their tag on my tumblr, and then I tossed some screenshots in an imgur album here (the green scene with the dragon’s lighting SUPER washed them out, please ref their skin tone from the other pictures). Their tattoos are the second from the top left style here, tho theirs are white. Clothing-wise you can either put them in the white coat look or I can get you a better shot of the armor they’re wearing w the dragon orrr if you’re familiar w the game’s style or feel so inclined you can just stick them in something that looks vaguely Dalish. I’d rather not the beige outfit bc it haunts me.

Quick personality/character bits: They’re a mage, silver-tongued and very persuasive and suave/smooth, flirty, very tactically-minded, bright&warm, protective of Dalish culture, diplomatic, and have a love for storytelling.

If you’d like any more info, screens, references, or anything at all, I’m more than happy to oblige!
Payment :: 150 dragon levels. I’ll be paying in ~22 level sevens. I’m hoping to hammer out most if not all of them tonight.
Other Info :: ♥ ♥ ♥
Will you be paying using more than 5 lvl 1 adults? :: Nope!
@EmmaFrost

Eee I get to draw a cutie Lavellan! (ahem sorry i probably shouldn't pick favorites but ahhhh dragon age elves)

Anyway, that's all good and well. Go ahead and send the dragons directly to me, I'll keep track of them on my handy spread sheet. After I receive the 150 levels, I'll get started on your bust as soon as I can!
@EmmaFrost

Eee I get to draw a cutie Lavellan! (ahem sorry i probably shouldn't pick favorites but ahhhh dragon age elves)

Anyway, that's all good and well. Go ahead and send the dragons directly to me, I'll keep track of them on my handy spread sheet. After I receive the 150 levels, I'll get started on your bust as soon as I can!
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 90 91