Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | RJ's Dragon Portraits
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 72 73
@RJWolf

Thank you!
@RJWolf

Thank you!
tumblr_p5lzber9Il1wg7iydo10_r1_250.png
@Electric

Your robo-child is finished. uwu
I basically turned the headpiece and goggles into that bit from his TF form, hope that's cool. I thought it fit better.

qyiand.jpg
@Electric

Your robo-child is finished. uwu
I basically turned the headpiece and goggles into that bit from his TF form, hope that's cool. I thought it fit better.

qyiand.jpg
4kcVqQ3.pnghZ1w7GJ.pngyMwAJm4.gifqnT4AmN.png
@RJWolf
yoOO IT LOOKS GREAT i love what you did with the visor/headpiece!! thank you so much omg ♥ could you add me to your pinglist please; i'd love to order more some time! ; v;
(also sorry i haven't replied to your message, i haven't had a lot of time to get online lately orz)
@RJWolf
yoOO IT LOOKS GREAT i love what you did with the visor/headpiece!! thank you so much omg ♥ could you add me to your pinglist please; i'd love to order more some time! ; v;
(also sorry i haven't replied to your message, i haven't had a lot of time to get online lately orz)
pix___miirshroom_by_velariore-dchep0e.png The woods are lovely, dark and deep,
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.
@ImagineIf @Karilara @Electric @Darkdragonfiend

Happy Gala everyone! Pinging you because my commissions are open for the holiday. :D
@ImagineIf @Karilara @Electric @Darkdragonfiend

Happy Gala everyone! Pinging you because my commissions are open for the holiday. :D
@RJWolf surprise i'm backk [s]with more robots[/s] would i be able to split the payment for this into one stack of currency and 100g? o: Image of the dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25972391] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/259724/25972391_350.png[/img] [/url] Bust or Full-body: bust please~ Sketch, Lineart, or Colored: lineart Include Apparel?: yes please! his sylvan headpiece and neck filigree, and perhaps his scarf too? ; v;
@RJWolf
surprise i'm backk with more robots
would i be able to split the payment for this into one stack of currency and 100g? o:

Image of the dragon:

25972391_350.png

Bust or Full-body: bust please~
Sketch, Lineart, or Colored: lineart
Include Apparel?: yes please! his sylvan headpiece and neck filigree, and perhaps his scarf too? ; v;
@Electric

Eeey, welcome back! Yeah, you can split it. Although, a lineart bust is only a single stack of currency. Did you mean a colored bust?
@Electric

Eeey, welcome back! Yeah, you can split it. Although, a lineart bust is only a single stack of currency. Did you mean a colored bust?
@RJWolf
thanks!! hope your holidays were good <3 and UH, yes i did mean a coloured bust, sorry! i have too many art shops open at once and got confused gdfhgd
@RJWolf
thanks!! hope your holidays were good <3 and UH, yes i did mean a coloured bust, sorry! i have too many art shops open at once and got confused gdfhgd
@Electric

Gotcha! Then yeah, you can do one stack of currency and 100 gems.
Last time, I had more currency than i knew what to do with, lol.
@Electric

Gotcha! Then yeah, you can do one stack of currency and 100 gems.
Last time, I had more currency than i knew what to do with, lol.
Hi there! Are we able to buy in just gems? @RJWolf
Hi there! Are we able to buy in just gems? @RJWolf
orion1_by_theowlartist-datroex.png
@Theowlartist

Afraid not, sorry. I am mainly looking for festival currency. :(
Eventually I'd like to keep this shop open year round for gems, but I'm pretty busy with adoptable stuff.
@Theowlartist

Afraid not, sorry. I am mainly looking for festival currency. :(
Eventually I'd like to keep this shop open year round for gems, but I'm pretty busy with adoptable stuff.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 72 73