Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | RJ's Dragon Portraits
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 72 73
Image of the dragon [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27174169] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/271742/27174169_350.png[/img] [/url] Sketch, Lineart, or Colored: Sketch Include Apparel? Nope I'll send a crossroads as soon as this is accepted! Thank you~
Image of the dragon

27174169_350.png

Sketch, Lineart, or Colored: Sketch
Include Apparel? Nope
I'll send a crossroads as soon as this is accepted! Thank you~
Leaving the site, looking to exchange my t/g for art!
@Electric

Thanks so much for the compliment!! And yes, there is one slot if you'd like it, go ahead and post what you want and then send the currency through crossroads.

@Korosan

I got you down, what kind of sketch did you want, a bust or full-body?
@Electric

Thanks so much for the compliment!! And yes, there is one slot if you'd like it, go ahead and post what you want and then send the currency through crossroads.

@Korosan

I got you down, what kind of sketch did you want, a bust or full-body?
4kcVqQ3.pnghZ1w7GJ.pngyMwAJm4.gifqnT4AmN.png
@RJWolf great!! i'd definitely love a slot! *throws my robot child at you [s]hello fellow tf fan[/s] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26127041] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/261271/26127041_350.png[/img] [/url] Bust or Full-body: fullbody please! Sketch, Lineart, or Colored: coloured~ Include Apparel?: yes please! i don't mind if you leave out the smaller pieces, but i'd like his mantle, sylvan headpiece, alchemist's tools, and goggles included ; v; alternatively if you can manage a semi-translucent visor (like the one in his bio icon) attached to his sylvan headpiece, that'd be amazing aaa he has a short bio for personality reference, if you're interested! for pose, i don't have anything specific in mind except for him to look like he's having the time of his life? haha he's a party fiend and it's really rare for him to [i]not[/i] be smiling c: sending currency now!
@RJWolf
great!! i'd definitely love a slot! *throws my robot child at you hello fellow tf fan

26127041_350.png

Bust or Full-body: fullbody please!
Sketch, Lineart, or Colored: coloured~
Include Apparel?: yes please! i don't mind if you leave out the smaller pieces, but i'd like his mantle, sylvan headpiece, alchemist's tools, and goggles included ; v; alternatively if you can manage a semi-translucent visor (like the one in his bio icon) attached to his sylvan headpiece, that'd be amazing aaa

he has a short bio for personality reference, if you're interested! for pose, i don't have anything specific in mind except for him to look like he's having the time of his life? haha he's a party fiend and it's really rare for him to not be smiling c:
sending currency now!
pix___miirshroom_by_velariore-dchep0e.png The woods are lovely, dark and deep,
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.
@RJWolf Bust please! I'll send over the geodes now~
@RJWolf Bust please! I'll send over the geodes now~
@Electric

Omg, talk to me about robots/TFs all day long.

I will take this robo child. @ w @
Alrighty, so include the mantle, headpiece, tools, and make the goggles a visor, yeah? Yours is the last slot, but I should be able to start it by this weekend, and have it for you then or early next week.
@Electric

Omg, talk to me about robots/TFs all day long.

I will take this robo child. @ w @
Alrighty, so include the mantle, headpiece, tools, and make the goggles a visor, yeah? Yours is the last slot, but I should be able to start it by this weekend, and have it for you then or early next week.
@RJWolf
sorry for the delay, i fell asleep ; v; but SAme i could talk about them forever tbh (i'm so excited for the Scavengers oneshot you have no idea.. i've missed them so much)

that's exactly right, yeah! take your time, no worries <3
@RJWolf
sorry for the delay, i fell asleep ; v; but SAme i could talk about them forever tbh (i'm so excited for the Scavengers oneshot you have no idea.. i've missed them so much)

that's exactly right, yeah! take your time, no worries <3
pix___miirshroom_by_velariore-dchep0e.png The woods are lovely, dark and deep,
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.
@Korosan

Here's your wildclaw sketch of Hughes!
v3lt7s.jpg
@Korosan

Here's your wildclaw sketch of Hughes!
v3lt7s.jpg
@RJWolf It looks great, thank you!
@RJWolf It looks great, thank you!
@RJWolf

Please add me to your pinglist :D (if you have one) Your art is amaaaazing *o*
@RJWolf

Please add me to your pinglist :D (if you have one) Your art is amaaaazing *o*
tumblr_p5lzber9Il1wg7iydo10_r1_250.png
@Karilara

Yup, just added you. And thanks so much! :D
@Karilara

Yup, just added you. And thanks so much! :D
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 72 73