Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Dragon Lore Poetry Shop.
1 2 3
This is a simple shop. With a simple purpose.

Lore writing for your dragons.

For now, all offered is poetry. - Shop will expand to include stories at a later time.

Guidelines... regarding.. it can relate to flight, powers, family, feelings. If you can think it I can write it.

You can give a rough estimate of line length or choose a type of poem.
Types of poems have flat rates... feel free to ask about other types of poetry

Haiku- 1k treasure or 1 gem
Acrostic - 200 treasure per letter or flat rate 3 gems
Couplet- 600 treasure or 1 gem (This refers to two lines that rhyme.)

Slots;
  1. Epulina WIP/unpaid

I also do art. Feel free to just shoot me a PM if interested.
This is a simple shop. With a simple purpose.

Lore writing for your dragons.

For now, all offered is poetry. - Shop will expand to include stories at a later time.

Guidelines... regarding.. it can relate to flight, powers, family, feelings. If you can think it I can write it.

You can give a rough estimate of line length or choose a type of poem.
Types of poems have flat rates... feel free to ask about other types of poetry

Haiku- 1k treasure or 1 gem
Acrostic - 200 treasure per letter or flat rate 3 gems
Couplet- 600 treasure or 1 gem (This refers to two lines that rhyme.)

Slots;
  1. Epulina WIP/unpaid

I also do art. Feel free to just shoot me a PM if interested.
RrT8i.gif 9Atxn.gif Qcf6I.gif
Reserved;;;;;
Reserved;;;;;
Reserved;;;;
Reserved;;;;
Upped.

Ask about small bios.
Upped.

Ask about small bios.
@Mintyambitions Hello! Could you provide an example of a couplet, and how much a small bio would cost? c:
@Mintyambitions Hello! Could you provide an example of a couplet, and how much a small bio would cost? c:
hi, i'm suzy! | fr + 2

accent shop
wishlist
hatchery
profile templates
mkOslTW.gif nQOlLTR.png
@Mintyambitions Hello! I'm interested in buying a few haikus. I'm not really fussy about the details, but I'd love one focused around the light flight and leadership, and maybe one about being born of shadow and darkness.
@Mintyambitions Hello! I'm interested in buying a few haikus. I'm not really fussy about the details, but I'd love one focused around the light flight and leadership, and maybe one about being born of shadow and darkness.
bl_by_cas_a_fras-d9djo1p.gif tumblr_nzvsiysjMP1v1wcr8o1_r1_400.pngbl_by_cas_a_fras-d9djo1p.gif
@Renzokuken

Okay! If you could message me details, and we can discuss price.
@Renzokuken

Okay! If you could message me details, and we can discuss price.
A small up.
A small up.
@Mintyambitions Could I please get a few haikus of my dragons? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16272933] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/162730/16272933_350.png[/img] [/url] Could i get this one about feelings? Hydrangea is constantly happy, she's got a charismatic attitude towards everyone and everything and she is quite overly confident. She also is a performer, if that helps. ------- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16147866] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/161479/16147866_350.png[/img] [/url] Could this one be about leadership? Kai is courageous, loyal and brave, qualities of a born leader, he takes on a lot of responsibilities towards the clan.
@Mintyambitions Could I please get a few haikus of my dragons?

16272933_350.png

Could i get this one about feelings? Hydrangea is constantly happy, she's got a charismatic attitude towards everyone and everything and she is quite overly confident. She also is a performer, if that helps.

16147866_350.png

Could this one be about leadership? Kai is courageous, loyal and brave, qualities of a born leader, he takes on a lot of responsibilities towards the clan.
@soi

Yes you can! I'll PM you to inquire further ^^
@soi

Yes you can! I'll PM you to inquire further ^^
1 2 3