Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | K&M's Imperial Sig Art Shop! [HIATUS]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48
@Kazzy
Can you ping me whenever you happen to do wildclaws? Thanks!
@Kazzy
Can you ping me whenever you happen to do wildclaws? Thanks!
@Kazzy @Meii not sure who to ping but XD
I have sky blue arm silks + silk veil, orchid feather wings, ebony filigree helmet +boots, silver amulet of science, diver + druidic sash, some teardrop, some swipp stuff? ovo
Anything you were looking in particular?
@Kazzy @Meii not sure who to ping but XD
I have sky blue arm silks + silk veil, orchid feather wings, ebony filigree helmet +boots, silver amulet of science, diver + druidic sash, some teardrop, some swipp stuff? ovo
Anything you were looking in particular?
wuvThtJ.png
@Kazzy yep, just a base! payment sent!
@Kazzy yep, just a base! payment sent!
je67dzK.gif59TgHaL.pngje67dzK.gif
@Bewitched

Sure thing!

@PASIV

Mmm right now I am mostly only looking for familiars, specifically Livewire Grizzly, Sunbeam Ursa, Jadecarved Decoy, Voltspire Intruder, Fungusbearing Phony, Hibernal Starbear, Coral Carpenter, Blue Vein Pansy. I can take any of these as payment, or also with a combination of treasure/gems for the rest. I follow by current AH value. (Should probably put this up there too ahah)
@Bewitched

Sure thing!

@PASIV

Mmm right now I am mostly only looking for familiars, specifically Livewire Grizzly, Sunbeam Ursa, Jadecarved Decoy, Voltspire Intruder, Fungusbearing Phony, Hibernal Starbear, Coral Carpenter, Blue Vein Pansy. I can take any of these as payment, or also with a combination of treasure/gems for the rest. I follow by current AH value. (Should probably put this up there too ahah)
dyzIMMU.png
@Kazzy

if I want to order a custom, does it still have to be an imperial?
@Kazzy

if I want to order a custom, does it still have to be an imperial?
QQzuQIK.pngdF1rw1e.png
7I3clLF.pngWn7rTGB.png
sWI3AkK.pngXVIZS1P.png
@Banjo

Right now, yes, it has to be Imperial. We are still working on the others but we can ping you once we start doing the others/the one you want. Which breed did you want to order just so I know?
@Banjo

Right now, yes, it has to be Imperial. We are still working on the others but we can ping you once we start doing the others/the one you want. Which breed did you want to order just so I know?
dyzIMMU.png
@Kazzy

ah, this was just a inquiry to know; I didn't have a dragon in mind. i just have so little imps and these sigs are super cute..

Probably a nocturne because I'm in love with them honestly, but I'd love to be pinged for future breeds! These sigs are really lovely.
@Kazzy

ah, this was just a inquiry to know; I didn't have a dragon in mind. i just have so little imps and these sigs are super cute..

Probably a nocturne because I'm in love with them honestly, but I'd love to be pinged for future breeds! These sigs are really lovely.
QQzuQIK.pngdF1rw1e.png
7I3clLF.pngWn7rTGB.png
sWI3AkK.pngXVIZS1P.png
@Banjo

Ah, no problem! And thank you very much, we're glad you think so! We'll put you on the ping list for future breeds then. :)
@Banjo

Ah, no problem! And thank you very much, we're glad you think so! We'll put you on the ping list for future breeds then. :)
dyzIMMU.png
Bumpp
Bumpp
dyzIMMU.png
^^
^^
fvyuXUi.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48