Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Art Shop] Dreaming Clouds [Preparing]
1 2
[center] [color=#A05C37]Hello! Thanks for visiting my art shop! I'm not that skilled, I don't have fast hands, but hoping somebody feels happy beacuase of my art, I open this shop ' U ' *! This is an experimental challenge for me, so please understand some mistakes. (Umm....There're so many words in my head but I don't speak English well.. so, skip.) [b]Example[/b] [img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/55eab08b2148f2d84708b36aa6b9d61f/tumblr_nstl5slmUe1qg0nmuo1_1280.png[/img] (For @Chocolata) [url=https://41.media.tumblr.com/ad78babfff0d9c620620e29893208dde/tumblr_nt4ljxI3xW1qg0nmuo1_500.png][img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/f6afad9de3723746855f99db751af649/tumblr_nt4ntyr6ZK1qg0nmuo1_1280.png[/img][/url](For @Epitizer Image click- > Close-up) [s]+ Currently there's no more example T_T 'cause it is first for me too to try this style. Please order a lot, and fill my example lists!! [/s] [b]+Currently I'm preparing for reopening. I'll come back with other examples~ [/b] Deciding a price was the hardest part. For the present, I'm thinking [b][120kt or 200gems][/b], and there'll be discount when I'm not satisfied with an output. Is this too expensive? Please give me some advices, then it'll be a great pleasure TVT/! Okay, so...if you want, please leave me your dragon with some descriptions (character, concept, story about him/her, etc. with an EASY Englisth :D) and payment method. I'll start draw after the payment is done. [b]Slot is one[/b]. I can take only one perseon, at a time. Drawing usually takes maximum a week. When an art is done, I'll ping you. Umm...what should I say now? Have a nice day ' V '*/ ! [/center] [left][color=#A05C37]+I draw not only dragons but also other things~ Feel free to contact me :D +I draw freely so there're no rules for apparels, accent or skin. I can draw with them or without them. It depends on...feeling. At least, for now. [/left] [/color]
Hello!
Thanks for visiting my art shop!

I'm not that skilled, I don't have fast hands,
but hoping somebody feels happy beacuase of my art,
I open this shop ' U ' *!

This is an experimental challenge for me, so please understand some mistakes.
(Umm....There're so many words in my head but I don't speak English well.. so, skip.)

Example tumblr_nstl5slmUe1qg0nmuo1_1280.png (For @Chocolata)
tumblr_nt4ntyr6ZK1qg0nmuo1_1280.png(For @Epitizer
Image click- > Close-up)

+ Currently there's no more example T_T 'cause it is first for me too to try this style.
Please order a lot, and fill my example lists!!

+Currently I'm preparing for reopening. I'll come back with other examples~

Deciding a price was the hardest part.

For the present, I'm thinking [120kt or 200gems],
and there'll be discount when I'm not satisfied with an output.
Is this too expensive? Please give me some advices, then it'll be a great pleasure TVT/!

Okay, so...if you want, please leave me your dragon with some descriptions
(character, concept, story about him/her, etc. with an EASY Englisth :D) and payment method.
I'll start draw after the payment is done.

Slot is one.
I can take only one perseon, at a time.

Drawing usually takes maximum a week. When an art is done, I'll ping you.

Umm...what should I say now?

Have a nice day ' V '*/ !

+I draw not only dragons but also other things~ Feel free to contact me :D
+I draw freely so there're no rules for apparels, accent or skin. I can draw with them or without them. It depends on...feeling. At least, for now.

reserved
reserved
reseved
reseved
bump!
bump!
@CloudAgeSymphony
do you only draw dragons?
and do you have other examples of your art?
@CloudAgeSymphony
do you only draw dragons?
and do you have other examples of your art?
Pixelssss Art Shop ; v ; ddlqjmp-629c8233-47d2-4777-b934-b0d4dd58516d.png
@MoonGoddess

Hello :D
Actually most of the time I draw gijinka, but my past works are quite different stlye from the example.
Like this
-> X X X

Now I'm trying new style like the example of a dragon, so even if I draw other things(like gijinka?) I'll draw like that(without a line, fairy-tale illustration style.). This is a new challenge to me, and this is why drawing takes quite a long time :)

Thanks for asking me~ ' V '*
@MoonGoddess

Hello :D
Actually most of the time I draw gijinka, but my past works are quite different stlye from the example.
Like this
-> X X X

Now I'm trying new style like the example of a dragon, so even if I draw other things(like gijinka?) I'll draw like that(without a line, fairy-tale illustration style.). This is a new challenge to me, and this is why drawing takes quite a long time :)

Thanks for asking me~ ' V '*
@MoonGoddess

I deciede to draw more samples :D! I'll come back with other samples~ Thanks for your interest for my shop ^0^* Have a nice day~!
@MoonGoddess

I deciede to draw more samples :D! I'll come back with other samples~ Thanks for your interest for my shop ^0^* Have a nice day~!
@Enoch

Hello :D!!
I'm really really glad that you like my drawing~!!
I opened the shop but decied to make more samples so ...umm currently prepare..!
I borrowed some dragons from my friends to make samples so I can't draw other people's dragon right now T_T Bad timing...X_X So sorry!!

Beacuase of you, now I have reason for drawing faster!!
If you want, I'll draw yours first after I finished sample drawings~

Thank you ^0^*!

+ Oh commission?? You mean, not about FR ??
@Enoch

Hello :D!!
I'm really really glad that you like my drawing~!!
I opened the shop but decied to make more samples so ...umm currently prepare..!
I borrowed some dragons from my friends to make samples so I can't draw other people's dragon right now T_T Bad timing...X_X So sorry!!

Beacuase of you, now I have reason for drawing faster!!
If you want, I'll draw yours first after I finished sample drawings~

Thank you ^0^*!

+ Oh commission?? You mean, not about FR ??
@Enoch

Oh okay !! Thank you for your interest^0^!! I'll let you know when I reopen the shop!

Have a nice day <3<3<3~
@Enoch

Oh okay !! Thank you for your interest^0^!! I'll let you know when I reopen the shop!

Have a nice day <3<3<3~
@CloudAgeSymphony Wow! Your art is awesome! Please let me know when you open again, I would love for you to draw something for me!!
@CloudAgeSymphony Wow! Your art is awesome! Please let me know when you open again, I would love for you to draw something for me!!
FnMvLlc.png
1 2