Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [B] Shop Graphics!
Hi there! I'm looking for an artist to make a set of graphics for my item shop here - the ones currently up there are ones I threw together last night, and I'm really not the best at graphic art (messy painters don't make the best graphic artists in my case). I'd be looking for a full set - The main banner and current headers I have in there, a divider, and an icon I can use for my clan profile to link to my shop! They don't have to include custom art (although that's a plus!), but I prefer simple and clean looking graphics /u\ I also really like light yellows/ light colours for the colour scheme!

For payment, I have a lot of funds in pure, and I'm also open to you picking something from my shop if you'd prefer that! I'm happy to negotiate a price we're both comfortable with ouob

Dimensions I'm looking for:
Main banner: 500px wide, height unspecified but the shape must be rectangular (rounded edges/more dome-like is fine as well)
Headers: 250px wide, same as above
Divider: 500px wide, fairly short in height
Lookup icon: Any as long as it fits nicely in the clan description box!
Hi there! I'm looking for an artist to make a set of graphics for my item shop here - the ones currently up there are ones I threw together last night, and I'm really not the best at graphic art (messy painters don't make the best graphic artists in my case). I'd be looking for a full set - The main banner and current headers I have in there, a divider, and an icon I can use for my clan profile to link to my shop! They don't have to include custom art (although that's a plus!), but I prefer simple and clean looking graphics /u\ I also really like light yellows/ light colours for the colour scheme!

For payment, I have a lot of funds in pure, and I'm also open to you picking something from my shop if you'd prefer that! I'm happy to negotiate a price we're both comfortable with ouob

Dimensions I'm looking for:
Main banner: 500px wide, height unspecified but the shape must be rectangular (rounded edges/more dome-like is fine as well)
Headers: 250px wide, same as above
Divider: 500px wide, fairly short in height
Lookup icon: Any as long as it fits nicely in the clan description box!
pmP2F8e.gif
@Hoku
Hi! I have a shop here. All my examples are there. I could make your graphics, the slots are almost all open now.
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1472390/1#post_11741504
@Hoku
Hi! I have a shop here. All my examples are there. I could make your graphics, the slots are almost all open now.
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1472390/1#post_11741504
no
@Madison28
Thank you for your offer! I'm waiting to hear back from someone else right now, but I'll definitely give you a heads up if I decide to go with yours! ouob
@Madison28
Thank you for your offer! I'm waiting to hear back from someone else right now, but I'll definitely give you a heads up if I decide to go with yours! ouob
pmP2F8e.gif