Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF] Couple Art [Art Trades!]
Yoo! I'm looking for couple art of me and a friend's OC, but I don't actually have any currency ATM so I thought I'd offer up some of my own art for yours.

References
Moon: A very excitable and happy guy! Always has a huge smile or on grin his face as well as laughing a whole lot.
- Height: 6'0" ft
- Misc: Is a musician if you wanna draw him singing / playing a song for Jesse! He has a slim body and thick eyebrows.
[x]

Jesse: He is a male, just a kinda feminine male. A cutie who is still silly and a happy person, but probably a tad more calm.
- Height: 5'9" ft
- Misc: Wears a wig. Hair looks like this without it.
[x][x][x]

Art of them both: [x]

Feel free to ask if you need more info or have questions!

Art Examples
Just a few couple arts I've done within the last month.

[x][x][x][x][x][x]

You can find my other art on my deviantART and my art thread here on FR.
Yoo! I'm looking for couple art of me and a friend's OC, but I don't actually have any currency ATM so I thought I'd offer up some of my own art for yours.

References
Moon: A very excitable and happy guy! Always has a huge smile or on grin his face as well as laughing a whole lot.
- Height: 6'0" ft
- Misc: Is a musician if you wanna draw him singing / playing a song for Jesse! He has a slim body and thick eyebrows.
[x]

Jesse: He is a male, just a kinda feminine male. A cutie who is still silly and a happy person, but probably a tad more calm.
- Height: 5'9" ft
- Misc: Wears a wig. Hair looks like this without it.
[x][x][x]

Art of them both: [x]

Feel free to ask if you need more info or have questions!

Art Examples
Just a few couple arts I've done within the last month.

[x][x][x][x][x][x]

You can find my other art on my deviantART and my art thread here on FR.
@mishakiara

I'd love to do an art trade with you! Some examples of my art are here http://lumbunny.tumblr.com/

I'm not especially good at drawing guys but I could try, especially because your ocs are so cute ~
@mishakiara

I'd love to do an art trade with you! Some examples of my art are here http://lumbunny.tumblr.com/

I'm not especially good at drawing guys but I could try, especially because your ocs are so cute ~
LIo8D8G.gif
@lumberry
Ohh my gosh, your art is so cute! Also that's fine, if you're willing to try I'm sure it'll be great anyway ^^
Mind if I ask what you'd like in return + what stage of art (sketch, colored sketch, outline, outlined + colored, etc?) you wanna go up to? :3
@lumberry
Ohh my gosh, your art is so cute! Also that's fine, if you're willing to try I'm sure it'll be great anyway ^^
Mind if I ask what you'd like in return + what stage of art (sketch, colored sketch, outline, outlined + colored, etc?) you wanna go up to? :3
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!