Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | BD Siggys Shop! ~Closed~
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
@Bluedragon Thank you so much for getting back to me! I'm completely okay with waiting, and 2,800 gems sounds great! I can send over the payment whenever you prefer--just let me know if it's better to do before or after for you and I'll set up a one-way CR with the gems. :D

Thank you again and please let me know if you end up needing anything else from me along the way!
@Bluedragon Thank you so much for getting back to me! I'm completely okay with waiting, and 2,800 gems sounds great! I can send over the payment whenever you prefer--just let me know if it's better to do before or after for you and I'll set up a one-way CR with the gems. :D

Thank you again and please let me know if you end up needing anything else from me along the way!
r6J6MbS.png
@Vovina

No worries! Just to let you know tho it’s only for a still image. An animation would cost extra (1kg). But I prefer to focus on the design first and animation it later. Just so I know where we going. (Pay the animation later?) That’s ok with you? If course if it doesn’t work out I’ll refund your gems back. J
@Vovina

No worries! Just to let you know tho it’s only for a still image. An animation would cost extra (1kg). But I prefer to focus on the design first and animation it later. Just so I know where we going. (Pay the animation later?) That’s ok with you? If course if it doesn’t work out I’ll refund your gems back. J
35326_s.gif
@Bluedragon Absolutely, that sounds great to me! And yes, I can pay for the still image first and then the extra 1kg for the animation later. I'll make myself a note for that too so I remember. Just let me know when you'd like me to send over the first 2.8kg payment for the still image. :D Thank you again!
@Bluedragon Absolutely, that sounds great to me! And yes, I can pay for the still image first and then the extra 1kg for the animation later. I'll make myself a note for that too so I remember. Just let me know when you'd like me to send over the first 2.8kg payment for the still image. :D Thank you again!
r6J6MbS.png
@Bluedragon

Oh my goodness gracious, I'm so sorry. I got the ping first thing this morning and was trying to respond appropriately while also trying to rush out the door to work. I was very excited.

Anyway, yes, including her accent would be greatly appreciated! I know that ups the cost by like.. 100g/$1 correct?
@Bluedragon

Oh my goodness gracious, I'm so sorry. I got the ping first thing this morning and was trying to respond appropriately while also trying to rush out the door to work. I was very excited.

Anyway, yes, including her accent would be greatly appreciated! I know that ups the cost by like.. 100g/$1 correct?
l6oQakx.png
@Vovina

Alright! I’ll mark you down in a slot and I’ll ping you here when I get to your order. You can sent payment then.

@SolarGriffin

Sure! Sorry, I just had to ask. Her art in her bio looks amazing!! So your total price is 2,650 gems. i’ll Note you down in a slot :3

@Vovina

Alright! I’ll mark you down in a slot and I’ll ping you here when I get to your order. You can sent payment then.

@SolarGriffin

Sure! Sorry, I just had to ask. Her art in her bio looks amazing!! So your total price is 2,650 gems. i’ll Note you down in a slot :3

35326_s.gif
@BlueDragon

No, I totally understand and I appreciate you checking! Thank you so much. And you still accept paypal payment? $26.50?
@BlueDragon

No, I totally understand and I appreciate you checking! Thank you so much. And you still accept paypal payment? $26.50?
l6oQakx.png
@SolarGriffin

PayPal is always an option.
I’ll send you over my link~ For the customers that paid in real $$$ They are put first on my do list ^^
@SolarGriffin

PayPal is always an option.
I’ll send you over my link~ For the customers that paid in real $$$ They are put first on my do list ^^
35326_s.gif
@Doomling

Any new about confirming with the prices?
@Doomling

Any new about confirming with the prices?
35326_s.gif
@Bluedragon
Sorry, been offline due to school stuff!
I unfortunately can't pay that right now orz
Unless you're interested in a trade for accents/sprites you can pass my slot on to someone else ; w; sorry!
@Bluedragon
Sorry, been offline due to school stuff!
I unfortunately can't pay that right now orz
Unless you're interested in a trade for accents/sprites you can pass my slot on to someone else ; w; sorry!
@Doomling

Thats fine! Hm.. i might pass on your offer with items. So sorry! Feel free to come back again with the same order tho.

I hope you have a wonderful day/night. See you around!
@Doomling

Thats fine! Hm.. i might pass on your offer with items. So sorry! Feel free to come back again with the same order tho.

I hope you have a wonderful day/night. See you around!
35326_s.gif
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38