Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
MY BUDGET/PAYMENT INFO

My current budget:
  1. Currently not buying

As far as payment, I'll ask the artist to give an estimate of what they think their work is worth. From this base number, I'll negotiate it to what I think is fair (higher if I think you have quality work at too low a price, lower if I think your work is not quality enough to warrant the price).

WHAT I AM SEEKING

Art of OCs (posts 2 and 3), art of dragons (post 4), art of cat (post 5)
MY BUDGET/PAYMENT INFO

My current budget:
  1. Currently not buying

As far as payment, I'll ask the artist to give an estimate of what they think their work is worth. From this base number, I'll negotiate it to what I think is fair (higher if I think you have quality work at too low a price, lower if I think your work is not quality enough to warrant the price).

WHAT I AM SEEKING

Art of OCs (posts 2 and 3), art of dragons (post 4), art of cat (post 5)
ART STYLES I LIKE/COMPLETED WORKS

Animation of Dapple <3 <3 <3

I'm okay with something a bit anime-ish, but I also don't want the art to be 100% anime-style. Same thing with cartoons. I also don't know how I feel about hyperrealism. I'm not terribly picky, just show me samples of your art and I'll see if I like your style.
ART STYLES I LIKE/COMPLETED WORKS

Animation of Dapple <3 <3 <3

I'm okay with something a bit anime-ish, but I also don't want the art to be 100% anime-style. Same thing with cartoons. I also don't know how I feel about hyperrealism. I'm not terribly picky, just show me samples of your art and I'll see if I like your style.
HIBISCUS "BRI" HYOUNG

Reference:

2015-06-18%2022.36.15_zpscjzps2ha.png

2015-06-18%2022.33.33_zpsupsmhpc2.png

Person on the right in both pics. Pictures are the work of the wonderful HeroOfWinds

Clicky click

My tag on Tumblr for the person who I think resembles my mental image of Bri. The tag is really great for getting an idea of his facial structure and finding the silly, cute expressions Bri makes all the time.

ABOUT THE BAB

Face: oblong, nose is kind of flat and wide. Big, expressive eyes. Freckles all over his face, especially his nose. Scar running from corner of left lip horizontally to his jaw. I'm not going to say much here because there's visual reference.

Hair: Poofy, kinda unruly and spiky. In some universes, Bri has white hair and gold eyes while in others he has black hair and dark brown eyes. Pick whichever combo you like better.

Body: toned, athletic. He's not a bodybuilder but has lots of lean muscle since he's a fan of track and volleyball. Bri's also a giant and 6"3.

Skin tone: bronze/tanned. I know a lot of the pictures on the Tumblr tag are whitewashed, but Bri isn't pale.

Fashion sense: When it's warm, Bri wears shorts, capri pants, pastel or brightly colored tank tops, and t-shirts with designs he finds cute. When it's cold out, he wears jeans and hoodies with animal ears on the hood (to give the effect of a cat/bear/rabbit/whatever) or sweaters with very long sleeves. His aesthetic is overall very cutesy.

Personality: Bri is super bubbly and sweet. He's extremely kind and very amicable. Bri's a bit of an airhead and not so great at logical thinking, but he's good with people and can easily tell how a person is feeling.

Bri's basically the prime example of the cinnamon roll meme.

Hobbies: cooking, baking, running track, volleyball, crocheting dorky sweaters for his friends and boyfriend, taking care of his pet rats

What I'm looking for: I'm mainly looking for busts of Bri, but I'll take full-body pictures if he's in an interesting pose (lunging for a volleyball, pulling some muffins out of the oven, etc.)

I'd also like a photo or two where he's with his rats. And I'll take pics of him and his boyfriend Hazard together, totally!
HIBISCUS "BRI" HYOUNG

Reference:

2015-06-18%2022.36.15_zpscjzps2ha.png

2015-06-18%2022.33.33_zpsupsmhpc2.png

Person on the right in both pics. Pictures are the work of the wonderful HeroOfWinds

Clicky click

My tag on Tumblr for the person who I think resembles my mental image of Bri. The tag is really great for getting an idea of his facial structure and finding the silly, cute expressions Bri makes all the time.

ABOUT THE BAB

Face: oblong, nose is kind of flat and wide. Big, expressive eyes. Freckles all over his face, especially his nose. Scar running from corner of left lip horizontally to his jaw. I'm not going to say much here because there's visual reference.

Hair: Poofy, kinda unruly and spiky. In some universes, Bri has white hair and gold eyes while in others he has black hair and dark brown eyes. Pick whichever combo you like better.

Body: toned, athletic. He's not a bodybuilder but has lots of lean muscle since he's a fan of track and volleyball. Bri's also a giant and 6"3.

Skin tone: bronze/tanned. I know a lot of the pictures on the Tumblr tag are whitewashed, but Bri isn't pale.

Fashion sense: When it's warm, Bri wears shorts, capri pants, pastel or brightly colored tank tops, and t-shirts with designs he finds cute. When it's cold out, he wears jeans and hoodies with animal ears on the hood (to give the effect of a cat/bear/rabbit/whatever) or sweaters with very long sleeves. His aesthetic is overall very cutesy.

Personality: Bri is super bubbly and sweet. He's extremely kind and very amicable. Bri's a bit of an airhead and not so great at logical thinking, but he's good with people and can easily tell how a person is feeling.

Bri's basically the prime example of the cinnamon roll meme.

Hobbies: cooking, baking, running track, volleyball, crocheting dorky sweaters for his friends and boyfriend, taking care of his pet rats

What I'm looking for: I'm mainly looking for busts of Bri, but I'll take full-body pictures if he's in an interesting pose (lunging for a volleyball, pulling some muffins out of the oven, etc.)

I'd also like a photo or two where he's with his rats. And I'll take pics of him and his boyfriend Hazard together, totally!
HAZARD LOCKHART

Reference:

wahaha_zpsd7w0vlg7.png (feat. hartling Link)

hazardsketch_zpszuinswfd.jpg

Art is once again the lovely work of HeroOfWinds. Click on the second picture for full size. Hazard is also in the pictures above with Bri~

ABOUT THE BAB

Face: Round face, full cheeks, full lips. Deepset eyes, cute button nose. I'm not going to go into much detail again because of the visual reference.

Hair: Longish hair, his bangs are dyed bright red. When the appointment for a haircut is approaching his bangs get too long and he'll wear a headband or pin them back with bobby pins.

Body: Short, not much muscle or fat to him. There's a bit of extra fat on his thighs, though. A scar on the underside of his left arm runs from his wrist To the inside of his elbow.

Skin tone: Light brown/tanned

Fashion Sense: Hazard wears a lot of leggings and jeans. Even in the heat he'll wear hoodies and long-sleeved sweaters and shirts to hide the scar on his arm. He tends to like combinations of black and white and grey and red, so his aesthetic is overall pretty plain and not terribly interesting. Occasionally he'll wear cute sweaters Bri made for him.

Personality: Hazard is a very serious, cautious, and pessimistic person. He is keenly aware of all the things that could go wrong and attempts to shelter those around him from perceived dangers. Hazard isn't very open with his emotions and is hard to read, so this "protection" is often how he attempts to convey his love. He admittedly has few friends thanks to this approach, but he is fiercely loyal to those he does have.

Hazard is very sarcastic and witty. He's bright and loves reading, so he's learned all sorts of things while reading every single book he's gotten his hands on. Banter is a favorite past time of his, but he'll never mock even people who dislike him. People who have done harm to Hazard's loved ones, however, receive 115 pounds of sheer hatred.

Hobbies: reading, learning languages, reading, watching documentaries, reading, occasionally stopping reading to eat

What I'm looking for: Headshots and full body pictures. Pictures of him with Bri are also very welcome.
HAZARD LOCKHART

Reference:

wahaha_zpsd7w0vlg7.png (feat. hartling Link)

hazardsketch_zpszuinswfd.jpg

Art is once again the lovely work of HeroOfWinds. Click on the second picture for full size. Hazard is also in the pictures above with Bri~

ABOUT THE BAB

Face: Round face, full cheeks, full lips. Deepset eyes, cute button nose. I'm not going to go into much detail again because of the visual reference.

Hair: Longish hair, his bangs are dyed bright red. When the appointment for a haircut is approaching his bangs get too long and he'll wear a headband or pin them back with bobby pins.

Body: Short, not much muscle or fat to him. There's a bit of extra fat on his thighs, though. A scar on the underside of his left arm runs from his wrist To the inside of his elbow.

Skin tone: Light brown/tanned

Fashion Sense: Hazard wears a lot of leggings and jeans. Even in the heat he'll wear hoodies and long-sleeved sweaters and shirts to hide the scar on his arm. He tends to like combinations of black and white and grey and red, so his aesthetic is overall pretty plain and not terribly interesting. Occasionally he'll wear cute sweaters Bri made for him.

Personality: Hazard is a very serious, cautious, and pessimistic person. He is keenly aware of all the things that could go wrong and attempts to shelter those around him from perceived dangers. Hazard isn't very open with his emotions and is hard to read, so this "protection" is often how he attempts to convey his love. He admittedly has few friends thanks to this approach, but he is fiercely loyal to those he does have.

Hazard is very sarcastic and witty. He's bright and loves reading, so he's learned all sorts of things while reading every single book he's gotten his hands on. Banter is a favorite past time of his, but he'll never mock even people who dislike him. People who have done harm to Hazard's loved ones, however, receive 115 pounds of sheer hatred.

Hobbies: reading, learning languages, reading, watching documentaries, reading, occasionally stopping reading to eat

What I'm looking for: Headshots and full body pictures. Pictures of him with Bri are also very welcome.
DRAGONS [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13113817] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/131139/13113817_350.png[/img] [/url] Stardust, the adorable assassin no one can take seriously [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15867900] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/158680/15867900_350.png[/img] [/url] Angelique, a chanteuse [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10951143] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/109512/10951143_350.png[/img] [/url] Belleza, a conceited beauty [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12374385] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/123744/12374385_350.png[/img] [/url] Bumble, a swindling salesman and a trickster
DRAGONS

13113817_350.png

Stardust, the adorable assassin no one can take seriously

15867900_350.png

Angelique, a chanteuse

10951143_350.png

Belleza, a conceited beauty

12374385_350.png

Bumble, a swindling salesman and a trickster

DAPPLE

Dapple is my cat. I love her very much and would like a few pieces of art of her.

Clicky click

Here is my tag of her on tumblr. If you need more photos of her, I can send more, preferably through Skype or email.

Dapple is a very snuggly and sweet kitty. She really likes being under blankets and is super affectionate towards me.

The main thing I want is a parody of a piece of art called "The Adoration of the Lamb." Instead of a bleeding lamb, I'd like a smug Dapple instead. I'd also like another piece, preferably a bit more cartoony, where Dapple is proudly standing over a dead cockroach and the words "Vanquisher of Cockroaches" or something to that effect. (Whenever she sees a cockroach, Dapple will kill it and sometimes eat it. Ew, but useful.)

I wouldn't mind one or two other pictures of her, though.
DAPPLE

Dapple is my cat. I love her very much and would like a few pieces of art of her.

Clicky click

Here is my tag of her on tumblr. If you need more photos of her, I can send more, preferably through Skype or email.

Dapple is a very snuggly and sweet kitty. She really likes being under blankets and is super affectionate towards me.

The main thing I want is a parody of a piece of art called "The Adoration of the Lamb." Instead of a bleeding lamb, I'd like a smug Dapple instead. I'd also like another piece, preferably a bit more cartoony, where Dapple is proudly standing over a dead cockroach and the words "Vanquisher of Cockroaches" or something to that effect. (Whenever she sees a cockroach, Dapple will kill it and sometimes eat it. Ew, but useful.)

I wouldn't mind one or two other pictures of her, though.
Reserved
Reserved
Reserved
Reserved
Reserved
Reserved
Reserved
Reserved
1 2 3 4 5 6 7