Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Holli's Heckadoodles
1 2 3 4
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/UrcADLl.png[/img][/center] [color=white]xxxxxxx[/color][b]Hello, I'm Holli and I spend a ridiculous amount of time making your dragons look as crappy as possible.[/b]We're talking toddlers using fingerprint style here. My medium is MS paint but if you do want a transparent background I can do that, sure, no problem. Please note: these cheaper prices are there for a reason.. these will not be "high quality" art. These are for memes, and if you have trash dragons that are just so silly that you have to have silly art, then yes. Hello, I am here. [indent][b][size=3]Rules[/size]-[/b][/indent] [LIST] [*] Please keep your order to at most, five dragons. [*] I require payment first, or at least half down. [*] I will not give refunds if my art is "inadequate" I need to emphasize that these aren't super serious drawings! They're just for fun. [/LIST] [indent][b][size=3]Conversions[/size]-[/b][/indent] I'll take gems as payment at a 1:500 ratio. I'll accept elemental currency, in or out of season, at 1:500 as well. Disclaimer: I'll only accept half of the price in elemental currency unless it's the week of the celebration.
UrcADLl.png

xxxxxxxHello, I'm Holli and I spend a ridiculous amount of time making your dragons look as crappy as possible.We're talking toddlers using fingerprint style here. My medium is MS paint but if you do want a transparent background I can do that, sure, no problem. Please note: these cheaper prices are there for a reason.. these will not be "high quality" art. These are for memes, and if you have trash dragons that are just so silly that you have to have silly art, then yes. Hello, I am here.

Rules-
  • Please keep your order to at most, five dragons.
  • I require payment first, or at least half down.
  • I will not give refunds if my art is "inadequate" I need to emphasize that these aren't super serious drawings! They're just for fun.

Conversions-

I'll take gems as payment at a 1:500 ratio.
I'll accept elemental currency, in or out of season, at 1:500 as well. Disclaimer: I'll only accept half of the price in elemental currency unless it's the week of the celebration.

holli, she/her
Each heckadoodle is handdrawn in paint. 100%.

Fullbodies are 5kt. [Examples]
Headshots are 3kt. [Examples]

Any extra text on a picture is 500t, and please tell me whether you want it handwritten or written in Comic Sans MS. Those are your too choices. I'm kidding, you can have any Windows font you want. I'll do extra dragons in a single picture for 1,000t each, though due to my large drawing style I don't recommend it being over two additional (three total dragons).

I don't do skins, but I will do apparel and accents each for 500t. So no matter how much apparel you have, the additional fee is 500t. But if you get accent and any amount of apparel, it counts as 500t+500t=1000t. However, if you look at my examples, the apparel ones.. don't seem to go well. Please keep this in mind. I will sometimes do offers to do apparel and accents for free if they're simple enough. Feel free to ask.

I'll draw anything that's not NSFW or kinky. Simply because I use a family computer. I can do gore, but I can guarantee it won't look realistic. And yes, I can try my hand at other animals or humans.

Disclaimer: Prices are subject to change if I'm getting too busy.
Disclaimer: Depending on what music I'm listening too and how inspired I get, you may get a free "work of art".

My definitions of:

Order: An order counts as five dragons or less. If you send in your form and ask for five dragons or less in any way, it counts as one order. If you ask for more than five, it counts as two orders, more then ten, it's three orders, and so on. If you order a group picture, and it has less than five dragons, it'll count as part of one order. For example, if the group picture only has three dragons in it, you can order separate pictures of two more. Or one 'couple' picture (two dragons). However, if the group picture has five dragons or more, it counts as a whole order, and you wouldn't be able to order anything again until the slots fill up. You're added to the waiting list when you have another order you want filled but the slots are taken up.

Slot: Slots are usernames only, so even if you ordered 5 pictures of 5 dragons, it counts as one slot.

Waiting list vs. Ping list- Waiting list is for people who already have their order filled out and are waiting for a slot- it'll go in chronological order. Ping list is for people who haven't filled out a form but want to be pinged when slots are open.

To freshen your mind, in case you've forgotten, here's the wonderful brushes of MS Paint: [x]

Form:
Quote:
Type of Art (headshot/fullbody):
Any Extra Words?:
Preference in brushes?:
Apparel/Accents?:
The "Generate code" of each dragon you want drawn:

Slots:
Slots are usernames only, not orders or dragon amounts.
Quote:
1. grandma - second page - paid
2. czargosa - second page - not paid
3. addmon - third page - not paid
Each heckadoodle is handdrawn in paint. 100%.

Fullbodies are 5kt. [Examples]
Headshots are 3kt. [Examples]

Any extra text on a picture is 500t, and please tell me whether you want it handwritten or written in Comic Sans MS. Those are your too choices. I'm kidding, you can have any Windows font you want. I'll do extra dragons in a single picture for 1,000t each, though due to my large drawing style I don't recommend it being over two additional (three total dragons).

I don't do skins, but I will do apparel and accents each for 500t. So no matter how much apparel you have, the additional fee is 500t. But if you get accent and any amount of apparel, it counts as 500t+500t=1000t. However, if you look at my examples, the apparel ones.. don't seem to go well. Please keep this in mind. I will sometimes do offers to do apparel and accents for free if they're simple enough. Feel free to ask.

I'll draw anything that's not NSFW or kinky. Simply because I use a family computer. I can do gore, but I can guarantee it won't look realistic. And yes, I can try my hand at other animals or humans.

Disclaimer: Prices are subject to change if I'm getting too busy.
Disclaimer: Depending on what music I'm listening too and how inspired I get, you may get a free "work of art".

My definitions of:

Order: An order counts as five dragons or less. If you send in your form and ask for five dragons or less in any way, it counts as one order. If you ask for more than five, it counts as two orders, more then ten, it's three orders, and so on. If you order a group picture, and it has less than five dragons, it'll count as part of one order. For example, if the group picture only has three dragons in it, you can order separate pictures of two more. Or one 'couple' picture (two dragons). However, if the group picture has five dragons or more, it counts as a whole order, and you wouldn't be able to order anything again until the slots fill up. You're added to the waiting list when you have another order you want filled but the slots are taken up.

Slot: Slots are usernames only, so even if you ordered 5 pictures of 5 dragons, it counts as one slot.

Waiting list vs. Ping list- Waiting list is for people who already have their order filled out and are waiting for a slot- it'll go in chronological order. Ping list is for people who haven't filled out a form but want to be pinged when slots are open.

To freshen your mind, in case you've forgotten, here's the wonderful brushes of MS Paint: [x]

Form:
Quote:
Type of Art (headshot/fullbody):
Any Extra Words?:
Preference in brushes?:
Apparel/Accents?:

Slots:
Slots are usernames only, not orders or dragon amounts.
Quote:
1. grandma - second page - paid
2. czargosa - second page - not paid
3. addmon - third page - not paid
holli, she/her
My waiting list and ping list are here: [x].

It is not self-editing as of right now, but you can see if you're on it or whatever c:

The waiting list will be infinitely long. If you do two orders (more than five dragons), your first order (you may decide which order is your 'first order') will be prioritized, and then the rest of the slots will be finished and then your 'second order' will be finished. This is just to keep orders moving.

My waiting list and ping list are here: [x].

It is not self-editing as of right now, but you can see if you're on it or whatever c:

The waiting list will be infinitely long. If you do two orders (more than five dragons), your first order (you may decide which order is your 'first order') will be prioritized, and then the rest of the slots will be finished and then your 'second order' will be finished. This is just to keep orders moving.

holli, she/her
[size=4]Testimonials[/size] From the [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/1431732]old thread[/url]: [quote name="Llanai" date=2015-05-11 17:43:02] This is a beautiful tragedy and I am both elated and deeply disappointed that you are.making money off of it. [/quote] From this thread: to come
Testimonials

From the old thread:
Llanai wrote on 2015-05-11:
This is a beautiful tragedy and I am both elated and deeply disappointed that you are.making money off of it.

From this thread:
to come
holli, she/her
this'll be closed until tomorrow *puts up ribbons*

also, remember to draw zinc a dragon
this'll be closed until tomorrow *puts up ribbons*

also, remember to draw zinc a dragon
holli, she/her
alright it's open B') for the duration of this festival i'll accept currency for the draws B')

Pinging people from my last thread!

@chespin
@hollie
@kairing
@neonpine
@shadowfire9
@snailcall
@tsaiah

You all were on the waiting list but since I closed temporarily, you didn't pay and I just want to specify that you are all still interested in your order. The old thread was here [x]

Here's the ping list:
@giratina
@jaegerbombtastiic

Gira, you wanted me to remind you to get pictures of Brokuto and Hina crow. ALSO I GOT AN OIKAWA TOORU GEN ONE HOLLA
Also, Jaeger, I like your username B;)

alright it's open B') for the duration of this festival i'll accept currency for the draws B')

Pinging people from my last thread!

@chespin
@hollie
@kairing
@neonpine
@shadowfire9
@snailcall
@tsaiah

You all were on the waiting list but since I closed temporarily, you didn't pay and I just want to specify that you are all still interested in your order. The old thread was here [x]

Here's the ping list:
@giratina
@jaegerbombtastiic

Gira, you wanted me to remind you to get pictures of Brokuto and Hina crow. ALSO I GOT AN OIKAWA TOORU GEN ONE HOLLA
Also, Jaeger, I like your username B;)

holli, she/her
Yiss, you have returned at last. Type of Art (headshot/fullbody): Full body please~ Any Extra Words?: no danke Preference in brushes?: up to you \o/ Apparel/Accents?: just his vest thing. The "Generate code" of each dragon you want drawn: Here he is again--- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12150064] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/121501/12150064_350.png[/img] [/url] So 5500, yes? tysm for this @HolliKyo
Yiss, you have returned at last.

Type of Art (headshot/fullbody): Full body please~
Any Extra Words?: no danke
Preference in brushes?: up to you \o/
Apparel/Accents?: just his vest thing.
The "Generate code" of each dragon you want drawn: Here he is again---

12150064_350.png

So 5500, yes? tysm for this

@HolliKyo
((Kai || they/them))
K6TNbNL.pnggnd7XS8.pngxAaH3K8.pngipiaOGP.pngLrK9u2q.png
@kairing It's been a long time since doing these doodles... And wow, spirals are [s]hard[/s] strange! I think FR should use my art for the next April Fools [img]http://i.imgur.com/jfHJAHL.png[/img] bless
@kairing

It's been a long time since doing these doodles... And wow, spirals are hard strange!

I think FR should use my art for the next April Fools

jfHJAHL.png bless
holli, she/her
Type of Art: full body Any Extra Words?: No. Preference in brushes?: No. Apparel/Accents?: No. The "Generate code" of each dragon you want drawn: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11703459] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/117035/11703459_350.png[/img] [/url]
Type of Art: full body
Any Extra Words?: No.
Preference in brushes?: No.
Apparel/Accents?: No.

11703459_350.png
VHFsfxu.gif
@HolliKyo it's glorious ah
@HolliKyo it's glorious ah
((Kai || they/them))
K6TNbNL.pnggnd7XS8.pngxAaH3K8.pngipiaOGP.pngLrK9u2q.png
1 2 3 4