Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Art Shop Directory
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 137 138
Thanks for adding me to the list :D
Thanks for adding me to the list :D
1166.b.Pots200.Octy_zpsxcsdhgxo.png
@Starphrax
Thanks for adding me! But I do ocs now and my shop is now called Ray's Art Shop. If it's not too much trouble can you add that?
@Starphrax
Thanks for adding me! But I do ocs now and my shop is now called Ray's Art Shop. If it's not too much trouble can you add that?
who up rising they flight
Thank you for putting me on your Directory!
Thank you for putting me on your Directory!
@Starphrax Oh neat! Glad to see someone else picked this up.

However I kinda closed up/hiatused my shop a while ago- could you please take my shop off for now? (I might remake a bigger better shop in the future.)

I'd appreciate it!
@Starphrax Oh neat! Glad to see someone else picked this up.

However I kinda closed up/hiatused my shop a while ago- could you please take my shop off for now? (I might remake a bigger better shop in the future.)

I'd appreciate it!
CRrA7uh.png DMnq5qM.png
Oh thank you! That must have been a pain. XD I don't post in mine often, but I occasionally bump it back up in case folks are interested. .) If you see mine has been dead a while, it's probably because I haven't caught interest in a while and gave it a break so as to not spam bumps, it'll come back in a while. .D But if I ever choose to close mine permanently, I'll let you know. <3 Thank you for that!
Oh thank you! That must have been a pain. XD I don't post in mine often, but I occasionally bump it back up in case folks are interested. .) If you see mine has been dead a while, it's probably because I haven't caught interest in a while and gave it a break so as to not spam bumps, it'll come back in a while. .D But if I ever choose to close mine permanently, I'll let you know. <3 Thank you for that!
@Starphrax
Thank you very much for adding me!!
@Starphrax
Thank you very much for adding me!!
@Rha @atropo @Skelizard @Adalfyre @Octy @QuicksilverChild @KuroKonoha
Y'all welcome \^o^/

@crateshya I was kind of waiting until someone else picked it up because I'm lazy, but it;s been almost a year since I requested to be added on the original!
~ Removed it, thanks for letting me know ^_^

@rayquaza131 Thanks for the updated info, fixed it :)

@Squeezi It was hell of a pain, took me 7 hours ;____; so I'm hella glad this thread seems to have been needed and it wasn't in vain.

I wish you luck with your thread, the layout and colours are so cute :3
@Rha @atropo @Skelizard @Adalfyre @Octy @QuicksilverChild @KuroKonoha
Y'all welcome \^o^/

@crateshya I was kind of waiting until someone else picked it up because I'm lazy, but it;s been almost a year since I requested to be added on the original!
~ Removed it, thanks for letting me know ^_^

@rayquaza131 Thanks for the updated info, fixed it :)

@Squeezi It was hell of a pain, took me 7 hours ;____; so I'm hella glad this thread seems to have been needed and it wasn't in vain.

I wish you luck with your thread, the layout and colours are so cute :3
tumblr_inline_njviwo2B9Z1qg2i5p.png
@Starphrax
Uhhh you forgot to put 'oc' in the tags thingie.
@Starphrax
Uhhh you forgot to put 'oc' in the tags thingie.
who up rising they flight
@Starphrax

Tha's so awesome! Thanks for redoing this!
@Starphrax

Tha's so awesome! Thanks for redoing this!
ihOGJoH.png
@Starphrax
Hey, thanks for adding me, the list looks great!
Unfortunately, my art shop no longer exists ^^;
@Starphrax
Hey, thanks for adding me, the list looks great!
Unfortunately, my art shop no longer exists ^^;
tumblr_inline_nuapkiy1S91rj3o79_540.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 137 138