Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~:Elvera's Portraits:~(Read last post)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 39 40
@Wolfyghostt never a problem~ ^^ He was fun to design :D
@Wolfyghostt never a problem~ ^^ He was fun to design :D
tVRq6jk.pngg0hFCu8.pnghmeUSax.png4c85ct1.png
@SucenaZQ

Here she is! :) Miss Elysia's portrait, I hope you like her!

Elysia
@SucenaZQ

Here she is! :) Miss Elysia's portrait, I hope you like her!

Elysia
@ElveraBasilisk

Thank you so much! Of course I like her, she looks so great!! I'll send the payment to you right now ^^
@ElveraBasilisk

Thank you so much! Of course I like her, she looks so great!! I'll send the payment to you right now ^^
iCQngUZ.png
@SucenaZQ
^^ glad you do, and thanks!
@SucenaZQ
^^ glad you do, and thanks!
Alright, I know it's been a while but I promise I haven't forgotten you all!! There's been major temperature changes where I am, and I've had several bouts of headaches :s So I apologize for the delay, but I will get this show on the road! :D Starting with @LanguageVirus , then @Kaliapi , and @Dory !!

Thank you so much for your patience!
Alright, I know it's been a while but I promise I haven't forgotten you all!! There's been major temperature changes where I am, and I've had several bouts of headaches :s So I apologize for the delay, but I will get this show on the road! :D Starting with @LanguageVirus , then @Kaliapi , and @Dory !!

Thank you so much for your patience!
@LanguageVirus
Here he is, I hope you like him!! ^^

Thean
@LanguageVirus
Here he is, I hope you like him!! ^^

Thean
@ElveraBasilisk - Oh my gosh, he's so cute! He turned out absolutely perfect. I can't thank you enough. Everything looks absolutely amazing. Sending payment right now.
@ElveraBasilisk - Oh my gosh, he's so cute! He turned out absolutely perfect. I can't thank you enough. Everything looks absolutely amazing. Sending payment right now.
0PqvHjq.png
@languagevirus

No, thank you! He was a pleasure to draw ^^
@languagevirus

No, thank you! He was a pleasure to draw ^^
@ElveraBasilisk

No worries. Headaches are no fun. I don't really get them much but my daughter suffers from migraines and I know she's in pain when she gets them.
@ElveraBasilisk

No worries. Headaches are no fun. I don't really get them much but my daughter suffers from migraines and I know she's in pain when she gets them.
zjjpmw.jpg
@Kaliapi yeah, my mom gets them :(

Lucky mine are just from the temperature, just that being in an old house with poor circulation does not help.
@Kaliapi yeah, my mom gets them :(

Lucky mine are just from the temperature, just that being in an old house with poor circulation does not help.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 39 40