Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | {lf} oc art (human) {h} fr
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 96 97
@hannahbbug3
i'd be cool with getting art from you!

i've got the heavenly gait skin on me right now (atm the ah prices are about 60kT/95g) and i can easily brew a bogsneak egg tonight if you're interested in them, and make up the difference in gems :0

how much would an extra character cost?
@hannahbbug3
i'd be cool with getting art from you!

i've got the heavenly gait skin on me right now (atm the ah prices are about 60kT/95g) and i can easily brew a bogsneak egg tonight if you're interested in them, and make up the difference in gems :0

how much would an extra character cost?
23821.png they/them | fr +3
aroace
perpetually in coli hell

(main) oc tab
og oc tab
please use pronouns
listed in my dragons'
bios, thank you

buying OC art
hoard cleanout
@SnailMuffin

The price is per character, so if you wanted a piece with two full body characters in it, it would be 500g for each, 1000g total. :3

Definitely interested in bogsneak eggs! I value them at 250g. Heavenly Gait can count for 100g :3

EDIT: Also super interested in that Astral Vulpes skin, as well. Just noticed you had it up for offers.
@SnailMuffin

The price is per character, so if you wanted a piece with two full body characters in it, it would be 500g for each, 1000g total. :3

Definitely interested in bogsneak eggs! I value them at 250g. Heavenly Gait can count for 100g :3

EDIT: Also super interested in that Astral Vulpes skin, as well. Just noticed you had it up for offers.
@hannahbbug3
okay! i don't mind letting go of the astral vulpes skin at all. i just checked for the artist's skin thread, and since the skin's not retired/shelved, i can bump it down to its original price- 500g.

with that in mind..
bogsneak egg (250g) + heavenly gait (100g) + astral vulpes (500g) = 850g

would these things plus 150g be okay for a fullbody piece of this gal with her gf? :o
@hannahbbug3
okay! i don't mind letting go of the astral vulpes skin at all. i just checked for the artist's skin thread, and since the skin's not retired/shelved, i can bump it down to its original price- 500g.

with that in mind..
bogsneak egg (250g) + heavenly gait (100g) + astral vulpes (500g) = 850g

would these things plus 150g be okay for a fullbody piece of this gal with her gf? :o
aroace
perpetually in coli hell

(main) oc tab
og oc tab
please use pronouns
listed in my dragons'
bios, thank you

buying OC art
hoard cleanout
@SnailMuffin

Of course, I'd love to draw them! Do you have any particular scene/pose in mind? Or do I have artistic liberty, so long as they're together? :3 Either works for me!
@SnailMuffin

Of course, I'd love to draw them! Do you have any particular scene/pose in mind? Or do I have artistic liberty, so long as they're together? :3 Either works for me!
@hannahbbug3
nothing in particular's coming to mind, so do what feels is best :0

also, when would you like for me to send the goods?
@hannahbbug3
nothing in particular's coming to mind, so do what feels is best :0

also, when would you like for me to send the goods?
aroace
perpetually in coli hell

(main) oc tab
og oc tab
please use pronouns
listed in my dragons'
bios, thank you

buying OC art
hoard cleanout
@SnailMuffin If you want, go ahead and set up a one-way CR to me, so I can see that everything's there, but I won't accept it until I finish the piece. :3 sound good?
@SnailMuffin If you want, go ahead and set up a one-way CR to me, so I can see that everything's there, but I won't accept it until I finish the piece. :3 sound good?
@SnailMuffin

Hey! I’d be willing to draw any of your human characters, here’s some examples of my art. My prices are 35k/35 gems for bust, 50kt/50 gems for a waist up, and 80kt/80 gems for a full body. I can also draw multiple characters, with the price depending on what you want :>
@SnailMuffin

Hey! I’d be willing to draw any of your human characters, here’s some examples of my art. My prices are 35k/35 gems for bust, 50kt/50 gems for a waist up, and 80kt/80 gems for a full body. I can also draw multiple characters, with the price depending on what you want :>
094.gif
@gengay
ooo! i'd be totally interested in getting art from you :O

do you want me to send details over pm, a shop, or here?
@gengay
ooo! i'd be totally interested in getting art from you :O

do you want me to send details over pm, a shop, or here?
aroace
perpetually in coli hell

(main) oc tab
og oc tab
please use pronouns
listed in my dragons'
bios, thank you

buying OC art
hoard cleanout
@SnailMuffin

I dont have a shop, so here or PM is fine!
@SnailMuffin

I dont have a shop, so here or PM is fine!
094.gif
@snailmuffin
I'm trying to get a shop up and running here , if you'd like to check it out? ^_^
@snailmuffin
I'm trying to get a shop up and running here , if you'd like to check it out? ^_^
tumblr_p575ucab9X1wvvm88o3_100.png 1vAtYxM.png
eq6zQ9M.png
jt1VeLt.png
WjJZ2Rn.png
please ping me if you're responding!
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 96 97