Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ♥ tacky graphics ♥ [C]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
@tackysnaps

Good morning, frand ♥
I give your thread morning boop-bumps~
@tackysnaps

Good morning, frand ♥
I give your thread morning boop-bumps~
KPxAawz.png
@tackysnaps hi! Would you be willing to do banners for use on etsy and storenvy in my stores there? If not, I tooootally understand!
@tackysnaps hi! Would you be willing to do banners for use on etsy and storenvy in my stores there? If not, I tooootally understand!
tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.giftumblr_n89imatJWz1tfzajgo2_r1_250.pngtumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif
@viera
Sounds like bright color fun, I've got you on my list! I'll get working on them soon~ Total is 70k, yep! I've changed my policy on payment - I'll ship you a sample (in this case one breeding card and the banner) for your approval on design - once you like it, I'll ask you to send payment then, and then I will complete the rest of the cards according to the approved design! :D

@Sucrechat
Oh this sounds like a lot of fun! I'll see if I can't do something with some transparency and a more free-flowing shape. :3 As above, I'll ship you a sample for your approval via PM - once you're happy with the design, I'll ask you to send payment then. :D I've got you on my list and I'll get to it ASAP!

@Johdila
I'm sorry, I'm only doing FR-related things for now! Thank you so much for asking!
@viera
Sounds like bright color fun, I've got you on my list! I'll get working on them soon~ Total is 70k, yep! I've changed my policy on payment - I'll ship you a sample (in this case one breeding card and the banner) for your approval on design - once you like it, I'll ask you to send payment then, and then I will complete the rest of the cards according to the approved design! :D

@Sucrechat
Oh this sounds like a lot of fun! I'll see if I can't do something with some transparency and a more free-flowing shape. :3 As above, I'll ship you a sample for your approval via PM - once you're happy with the design, I'll ask you to send payment then. :D I've got you on my list and I'll get to it ASAP!

@Johdila
I'm sorry, I'm only doing FR-related things for now! Thank you so much for asking!
earth_small.png tackysnaps
clan arvoisa; honor in deed
profile . lair . graphics

@tackysnaps
Last batch for now!

username: alenkoblr

graphics needed: 3 Breeding Cards

dragons featured:
(Spring Snowfall) Sakura+ Prism
EDIT: Sakura is home now! Fixed the link. :D
(Cold Nights) Nightfall + Christa
(Weak Point) Deathbringer + Nightwing

color & style desired: Same as before :)

wording: Same as before :)

additional info: Your art is amazing and you are amazing. Thank you for being so prompt!! 10/10 would commission again (i will definitely be back when I add new pairs :D)
@tackysnaps
Last batch for now!

username: alenkoblr

graphics needed: 3 Breeding Cards

dragons featured:
(Spring Snowfall) Sakura+ Prism
EDIT: Sakura is home now! Fixed the link. :D
(Cold Nights) Nightfall + Christa
(Weak Point) Deathbringer + Nightwing

color & style desired: Same as before :)

wording: Same as before :)

additional info: Your art is amazing and you are amazing. Thank you for being so prompt!! 10/10 would commission again (i will definitely be back when I add new pairs :D)
eC9kqty.png
@alenkoblr
Gotcha back on the list! :D Thanks for coming back~
@alenkoblr
Gotcha back on the list! :D Thanks for coming back~

@tackysnaps
Edited my first post because Sakura came home! I thought he had another day on his nest but he's home now. :)
@tackysnaps
Edited my first post because Sakura came home! I thought he had another day on his nest but he's home now. :)
eC9kqty.png
@tackysnaps

I really love your work! I read you're away for now and also the commission thread seems full but I'd love to come back whenever you're open/available!
@tackysnaps

I really love your work! I read you're away for now and also the commission thread seems full but I'd love to come back whenever you're open/available!
10XBehf.png
@empTEA
Thanks! 8D I'm out of town til sunday evening and limited to mobile so I can't do any graphics work till then, but all slots are open again~
@empTEA
Thanks! 8D I'm out of town til sunday evening and limited to mobile so I can't do any graphics work till then, but all slots are open again~

@tackysnaps

Oh! That's wonderful! Should I fill out the form now or would you rather I wait till you officially return?
@tackysnaps

Oh! That's wonderful! Should I fill out the form now or would you rather I wait till you officially return?
10XBehf.png
@empTEA

You can fill it out whenever you like and I will get on it just as soon as I'm home :3
@empTEA

You can fill it out whenever you like and I will get on it just as soon as I'm home :3

1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22