Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Hath Shop [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Silverfish

Your piece of Owlface is done, I'm just uploading a small enough version for this site's format now. Original link here

20u30o3.jpg
@Silverfish

Your piece of Owlface is done, I'm just uploading a small enough version for this site's format now. Original link here

20u30o3.jpg
0lzCAaw.pngAeQTtS7.png
@hathwall
Oh my god, that came out absolutely fantastic and spot on. Thanks so much!
@hathwall
Oh my god, that came out absolutely fantastic and spot on. Thanks so much!
9 hours ahead of FR time

>>> [BUYING] Art! [sprites | retired apparel | 5milT | 20kg]
@hathwall
Hello! How do you feel about human creatures and or canines? Definitely interested about this
@hathwall
Hello! How do you feel about human creatures and or canines? Definitely interested about this
pXJEyIJ.png
@Silverfish

I'm glad you're pleased with the results!

@MirabiliReglis

I can absolutely do that kind of stuff :3
@Silverfish

I'm glad you're pleased with the results!

@MirabiliReglis

I can absolutely do that kind of stuff :3
0lzCAaw.pngAeQTtS7.png
@Hathwall
Swweeeet. Can you work off a fairly basic picture (used as a reference for the animal until I have one of my own) and a description to go along? I'd definitely love a slot for my canine.
@Hathwall
Swweeeet. Can you work off a fairly basic picture (used as a reference for the animal until I have one of my own) and a description to go along? I'd definitely love a slot for my canine.
pXJEyIJ.png
@MirabiliReglis
Sure! PM me the stuff and I'll get on it
@MirabiliReglis
Sure! PM me the stuff and I'll get on it
0lzCAaw.pngAeQTtS7.png
5 Slots currently open.

Link to commission for @MirabiliReglis
5 Slots currently open.

Link to commission for @MirabiliReglis
0lzCAaw.pngAeQTtS7.png
I absolutely adore your style. Could you possibly add me to your ping list, I'm out of funds atm.

Also, do you draw strictly OCs and/or fictional characters created by others?
I absolutely adore your style. Could you possibly add me to your ping list, I'm out of funds atm.

Also, do you draw strictly OCs and/or fictional characters created by others?
bTMzUg8.png
@Hathwall

So amazing SO Do you think i can give your he bust and the description and you could work form that? XD
@Hathwall

So amazing SO Do you think i can give your he bust and the description and you could work form that? XD
would you be willing to do a sketch of https://www.dropbox.com/s/h6gqxrgasbavgch/deee.png?dl=0 ?
would you be willing to do a sketch of https://www.dropbox.com/s/h6gqxrgasbavgch/deee.png?dl=0 ?
Ave Satanas!
Norski / 22 / he/him
1 2 3 4 5 6 7