Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | .:KG Dragon Portraits:. [FULL]
1 2 ... 69 70 71 72 73 ... 79 80
@Kyptogropher
I would also like a banner at some point. Something that includes being in ice and loving the old dragons. Please put me on your ping list if I have missed the open slots.
@Kyptogropher
I would also like a banner at some point. Something that includes being in ice and loving the old dragons. Please put me on your ping list if I have missed the open slots.
TzfAhH6.png
@Kryptographer i edited my post on this page! thank you~ :3
@Kryptographer i edited my post on this page! thank you~ :3
1ffgBbR.png
@Melodious Noted! The initial payment can be either the full 1000g or half before and half after, whatever is most comfortable for you.
For your banner, I'm not much of a graphics person, so if you're looking for something like.... Kionani's banner above, you'll probably find another person who can do one better. However if you want something drawn, I'll be happy to do that!
@Melodious Noted! The initial payment can be either the full 1000g or half before and half after, whatever is most comfortable for you.
For your banner, I'm not much of a graphics person, so if you're looking for something like.... Kionani's banner above, you'll probably find another person who can do one better. However if you want something drawn, I'll be happy to do that!
@Heathers Noted! Thank you!
@Heathers Noted! Thank you!
@Kryptographer any chance I could get my darling Forge-Goddess Varath? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=649591] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/6496/649591_350.png[/img] [/url] Fullbody, and maybe her familiar if that's an option but if not I understand!
@Kryptographer any chance I could get my darling Forge-Goddess Varath?

649591_350.png

Fullbody, and maybe her familiar if that's an option but if not I understand!
plague_survive_small_by_seepranne-d7epv82.gif
Please Ping me! I can be very forgetful!
@Kryptographer
I will message you a payment. Thanks.
@Kryptographer
I will message you a payment. Thanks.
TzfAhH6.png
@Kryptographer

Pinglist please? c:

And am I allowed to post an order form now...?
@Kryptographer

Pinglist please? c:

And am I allowed to post an order form now...?
tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o7_100.pngtumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o7_100.png
@Kryptographer

- Character: Dragon Sage/Acolyte (a monster from Dark Souls)
- What type of commission: Signature
- Additional info: Dragon Sage ref here and here, Dragon Acolyte ref here (mask is the only difference)
- Any requests such as poses, extra details, etc: a very fluffy-looking Dragon Sage sitting in the center with a few Dragon Acolytes sprawled around it.

Let me know if this sounds doable!
@Kryptographer

- Character: Dragon Sage/Acolyte (a monster from Dark Souls)
- What type of commission: Signature
- Additional info: Dragon Sage ref here and here, Dragon Acolyte ref here (mask is the only difference)
- Any requests such as poses, extra details, etc: a very fluffy-looking Dragon Sage sitting in the center with a few Dragon Acolytes sprawled around it.

Let me know if this sounds doable!
@Kryptographer
I think I have more than enough, actually! getting rich off selling all this junk apparel. :D (and I always feel awkward making sure people know which is Azurill, but it's good... just in case...? Marill isn't as cute. ;_;)

- Your dragon (or character): azurill!
- What type of commission: fullbody!
- Any additional info not provided in the bio (personality, etc): N/A
- Any requests such as poses, extra details, etc: Anything that looks cute/epic/whatever. idk have fun with it. :D
@Kryptographer
I think I have more than enough, actually! getting rich off selling all this junk apparel. :D (and I always feel awkward making sure people know which is Azurill, but it's good... just in case...? Marill isn't as cute. ;_;)

- Your dragon (or character): azurill!
- What type of commission: fullbody!
- Any additional info not provided in the bio (personality, etc): N/A
- Any requests such as poses, extra details, etc: Anything that looks cute/epic/whatever. idk have fun with it. :D
glxY4Ve.gif
I'd love to get a fullbody of this girlie if you have the room on your queue XD. -Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15225715] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/152258/15225715_350.png[/img] [/url] -What type of commission: Fullbody -Pose: I was thinking something like her laying down with her head held high. Kind of a pose a dragon of high standing would be in. Maybe half (bottom half) covered in ice from being stationary for so long? @Kryptographer
I'd love to get a fullbody of this girlie if you have the room on your queue XD.

-Dragon:
15225715_350.png

-What type of commission: Fullbody
-Pose: I was thinking something like her laying down with her head held high. Kind of a pose a dragon of high standing would be in. Maybe half (bottom half) covered in ice from being stationary for so long?

@Kryptographer
tumblr_n9rjznP5bt1qd0s8ko10_500.png
1 2 ... 69 70 71 72 73 ... 79 80