Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Registration Window Has Closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
4500?!?! Whoa. My uncle was one of them. Haha.

Welcome all of you to FR! :D
4500?!?! Whoa. My uncle was one of them. Haha.

Welcome all of you to FR! :D
saintp_bnr_zps344f62e6.jpg
Welcome new people :D You're gonna love it here. Also wanted to add that I'm super impressed by how well the site has been running considering just how many people joined, wow. Great job admins and team!
Welcome new people :D You're gonna love it here. Also wanted to add that I'm super impressed by how well the site has been running considering just how many people joined, wow. Great job admins and team!
e85phk.jpg
Suddenly dragons! Thousands of them!
Suddenly dragons! Thousands of them!
A warm welcome to all the new players! I was not expecting 4,500 of you but that's fantastic to hear. :D

Any of you new members are more than welcome to message me with any questions or add me as a friend. :3
A warm welcome to all the new players! I was not expecting 4,500 of you but that's fantastic to hear. :D

Any of you new members are more than welcome to message me with any questions or add me as a friend. :3
Uwah! I am so glad I got the opportunity to join! Stayed up all night just to make sure I would be able to F I N A L LY register. Haha.
Just gotta get use to everything now. c:
Thanks for the opportunity! Definitely looking forward to getting to know the site better.
Uwah! I am so glad I got the opportunity to join! Stayed up all night just to make sure I would be able to F I N A L LY register. Haha.
Just gotta get use to everything now. c:
Thanks for the opportunity! Definitely looking forward to getting to know the site better.
Thank you for opening registration!

And wow there was a lot of us!
Thank you for opening registration!

And wow there was a lot of us!
Welcome newcomers! And while the site did slow down a lot, bravo on it not crashing or actually messing up in any way with all those people!

Next stop: The achievement system? c:
Welcome newcomers! And while the site did slow down a lot, bravo on it not crashing or actually messing up in any way with all those people!

Next stop: The achievement system? c:
Welcome to all our new clans!
Welcome to all our new clans!
4500?! That's amazing! Welcome, everyone! I'm excited.
4500?! That's amazing! Welcome, everyone! I'm excited.
Yay, I have been waiting for the opportunity to join, as has my husband and brother in law! We are all glad this opportunity came up. I have some lovely new dragons and so far have found the forums and people here to be very kind and supportive so far. I can't wait to see how this site is and how much we can do on it ^_^
Yay, I have been waiting for the opportunity to join, as has my husband and brother in law! We are all glad this opportunity came up. I have some lovely new dragons and so far have found the forums and people here to be very kind and supportive so far. I can't wait to see how this site is and how much we can do on it ^_^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16