Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Psywurms & Skin Contest
1 2 3 4 5 6
Oh I thought those new familiars were a new dragon species, I got all excited xD
Great update you guys c:
Oh I thought those new familiars were a new dragon species, I got all excited xD
Great update you guys c:
Spr_5b_585.png wip
Yay! Good to have an update about the servers and new users being let in soon...one of my friends wants to join, and I have been emailing her pictures of my dragons every day so she will still be excited to play when registration is open again. She says the wait is making her want to play even more, but I will be really excited when she is finally able to join. Thanks to the whole Flight Rising team for all of your hard work! :)
Yay! Good to have an update about the servers and new users being let in soon...one of my friends wants to join, and I have been emailing her pictures of my dragons every day so she will still be excited to play when registration is open again. She says the wait is making her want to play even more, but I will be really excited when she is finally able to join. Thanks to the whole Flight Rising team for all of your hard work! :)
5NpWyuc.png oq4SbhH.png 8qtlLxx.gif
I really think that registration should remain closed until we're completely sure everything in the code is working again with ALL the site's features (likes, pings, searching, etc). You,guys are doing a great job, and I'm thrilled to see the new familiars, but I really don't think that not having enough server power for the current userbase is the site's only problem. :/
I really think that registration should remain closed until we're completely sure everything in the code is working again with ALL the site's features (likes, pings, searching, etc). You,guys are doing a great job, and I'm thrilled to see the new familiars, but I really don't think that not having enough server power for the current userbase is the site's only problem. :/
Oh no, those familiars are FAR TOO CUTE. I love em!
Oh no, those familiars are FAR TOO CUTE. I love em!
Thank you for the updates and I LOVE the new familiars! I have to get one :D
Thank you for the updates and I LOVE the new familiars! I have to get one :D
654.png 253.png 197.png 158.png 715.png 448.png
Those familiars are just lovely! I must have one. :I Along with the hundreds of other people who want them. Aha.
Those familiars are just lovely! I must have one. :I Along with the hundreds of other people who want them. Aha.
Thank you for that new rule about reservations and raffles :0
Thank you for that new rule about reservations and raffles :0
Oh WOW those familiars are cute. DO WANT. Thanks again for your continuing hard work, and the clarification about site policy regarding reservations is appreciated.
Oh WOW those familiars are cute. DO WANT. Thanks again for your continuing hard work, and the clarification about site policy regarding reservations is appreciated.
I get the feeling that we're gonna see a lot of epic skins in this new contest. I can't wait!!

And the Psywurms (especially the blue/orange one) are adorable! <3 I have yet to see them in the Marketplace, so I&#039;m guessing everybody else agrees, hehe.
I get the feeling that we&#039;re gonna see a lot of epic skins in this new contest. I can&#039;t wait!!

And the Psywurms (especially the blue/orange one) are adorable! <3 I have yet to see them in the Marketplace, so I&#039;m guessing everybody else agrees, hehe.
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

The psyworms are the cutest, and I love their description. Can totally imagine one curling up with me as I read a book. <3

Thanks for your hard work!
The psyworms are the cutest, and I love their description. Can totally imagine one curling up with me as I read a book. <3

Thanks for your hard work!
1 2 3 4 5 6