Announcements & News
The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Mistral Mahjong
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 63 64
Looks fun!
Looks fun!
VAAnkLY.png
i love mahjong! and that sphinx is beautiful!
i love mahjong! and that sphinx is beautiful!
bupam7.pnga881657bb4a89bed81d7e8fe00aa450de5c556e0.png
[quote name="LaskaEira" date="2019-09-19 14:49:09" ] Just played a few rounds, it's fun! I don't really understand why we're punished for shuffling the board when there is oftentimes no other alternative though. The player getting less treasure because RNG didn't give us a playable board isn't very fair. [/quote] Shuffling affects score, not payout. You’re good!
LaskaEira wrote on 2019-09-19 14:49:09:
Just played a few rounds, it's fun! I don't really understand why we're punished for shuffling the board when there is oftentimes no other alternative though. The player getting less treasure because RNG didn't give us a playable board isn't very fair.

Shuffling affects score, not payout. You’re good!

youtube.png tumblr.png reddit.png twitter.png facebook.png da.png
@LaskaEira

It doesn't actually reduce the treasure you get, I think! I've had games where I had to reshuffle like 7 or 8 times, and I always get the same amount. And I think that losing a bit of points for reshuffling is a normal thing in Mahjong, it's happened in every version if it I've ever played.
@LaskaEira

It doesn't actually reduce the treasure you get, I think! I've had games where I had to reshuffle like 7 or 8 times, and I always get the same amount. And I think that losing a bit of points for reshuffling is a normal thing in Mahjong, it's happened in every version if it I've ever played.
aOWnmOK.png goSc2L4.png aOWnmOK.png
Woah, this looks amazing! I'll definitely be playing this!
Woah, this looks amazing! I'll definitely be playing this!
Wetdog | Female | She/Her Pronouns | INFP | FR Time +3
See, I told you Wind Flight should have Majongg for their game!
See, I told you Wind Flight should have Majongg for their game!
tUjSZIC.png

I only Exalt my own hatchies.
yay
yay
- order
Ooo spicy!!
Ooo spicy!!
Harganon - she/her - FR +3 - Art Shop
+1 FR time / joined:7/21/15
MUq3ujV.png
@Undel

Fantastic game, I really love it ^^ I guess if there was something I was slightly disappointed about, it's lack of any music? Do you guys not add music to new Fairgrounds games anymore?
@Undel

Fantastic game, I really love it ^^ I guess if there was something I was slightly disappointed about, it's lack of any music? Do you guys not add music to new Fairgrounds games anymore?
aOWnmOK.png goSc2L4.png aOWnmOK.png
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 63 64