Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Many, Many Morphologies
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 88 89
This is incredible! Thank you!!!
This is incredible! Thank you!!!
PDzsNHk.pngH17G9Y6.pngbDEq4O0.png
BLESSED
BLESSED
Art of a frog on a leaf next to a bromeliad flower with the text Tropical Rainforest to the right
everbloomgardenspog 8VvjJ9p.png
tun
tIf897pA.gif
she/he
FR+3
tun
fiNAllY i cAn dReSS My ugLy ScRiEs thank you so so much, staff! :D
fiNAllY i cAn dReSS My ugLy ScRiEs thank you so so much, staff! :D
+16 fr time
maxed cauldron!
BE GAY DO CRIME ;;D
YES, this small revamp was necessary, this function will be very useful for lore post on dragon signature
YES, this small revamp was necessary, this function will be very useful for lore post on dragon signature
rreea8E.gif
These are such amazing additions! I can't wait to try them out this weekend, thank you so much!!
These are such amazing additions! I can't wait to try them out this weekend, thank you so much!!
icefull2.png
This is everything I've ever wanted thank you staff [emoji=coatl star size=2]
This is everything I've ever wanted thank you staff
adopt.pngxxxxxxxx2z8Ghkx.png
This is awesome! Thank you so much c:
This is awesome! Thank you so much c:
FR+10
He/They/It
Potato Wannabe
Art shop!
-
Raffle!
Wheeeewze ♥
63453886.png
AjJvOSR.png
kAoy8DA.png
COOL!
COOL!
He/They
this is incredible! however while trying to view an outfit on a morphology of mine ive noticed i cant put a skin on it, no matter how many times i check the ID numbers. is it not possible to view skins and accents on the scrys? or is this a minor bug? update: skins and accents are working for scrys now! its great to be able to preview them like this!! thank you so much [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
this is incredible! however while trying to view an outfit on a morphology of mine ive noticed i cant put a skin on it, no matter how many times i check the ID numbers. is it not possible to view skins and accents on the scrys? or is this a minor bug?

update: skins and accents are working for scrys now! its great to be able to preview them like this!! thank you so much
Check out my hatchery thread here and my breeding pairs here!
gay rights spacer
trans rights spacer
Maximum level baldwin pot available to rent! You supply materials, I supply the pot! 1kt/1g per hour! PM me to rent!
oh man, i really needed this!
oh man, i really needed this!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 88 89