Announcements & News
The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Reward Delivery Changes
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 86 87
Galore is just as glorious, if not more so, than their goods o3o
Galore is just as glorious, if not more so, than their goods o3o
Fd5cQVO.png
He's gorgeous, I love that beard! Though I'm curious as to what those colors are! :o [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=100&bodygene=4&breed=2&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=124&tertgene=0&winggene=17&wings=124&auth=a160c5acdc609708b887558e0147a7f6d488b09d&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=100&bodygene=4&breed=2&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=124&tertgene=10&winggene=17&wings=124&auth=b08d6f45cec9aea6046f273803b40376707f708e&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Spruce / Tarnish / Tarnish?
He's gorgeous, I love that beard!

Though I'm curious as to what those colors are! :o

dragon?age=1&body=100&bodygene=4&breed=2&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=124&tertgene=0&winggene=17&wings=124&auth=a160c5acdc609708b887558e0147a7f6d488b09d&dummyext=prev.png
dragon?age=1&body=100&bodygene=4&breed=2&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=124&tertgene=10&winggene=17&wings=124&auth=b08d6f45cec9aea6046f273803b40376707f708e&dummyext=prev.png
Spruce / Tarnish / Tarnish?
Adopt Shop
(Coatl.Imp.WC.PC)
Tundra Adopts
For Sale,
53153976.png53027834.png53056557.png My first accent - available!
That's some beautiful guardian artwork. I think I have new favorite NPC. Thank you so much for the regular updates and communication! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] I love reading about the different features and why you're implementing things the way you are. I don't see a lot of games trying to explain the development process, it really makes me appreciate all the hard work you all do.
That's some beautiful guardian artwork. I think I have new favorite NPC.

Thank you so much for the regular updates and communication!
I love reading about the different features and why you're implementing things the way you are. I don't see a lot of games trying to explain the development process, it really makes me appreciate all the hard work you all do.
YgOQ2oY.pngRfSBvPi.pngRtSbM78.pngiezVfl0.pngiWjBTCn.png

I like this change! Also Galore is absolutely gorgeous!
I like this change! Also Galore is absolutely gorgeous!
__ Knights of Arcane
Guiding Stars
The Dragonwish Foundation
Comprehensive Coli Builds List
Best Element By Venue
Personal Wishlist
__
So, forgive me if this seems obvious, but what all falls under what Galore can carry? Is it just the Marva stuff, strange chests, celebratory familiars, and similar stuff?
So, forgive me if this seems obvious, but what all falls under what Galore can carry? Is it just the Marva stuff, strange chests, celebratory familiars, and similar stuff?
fire_lesbling_by_cicide76536-dciqc5m.gif EFriw6F.gif
He is my fav NPC. He looks so good.

People joked about marrying Roundsy, I’d make those about him.
He is my fav NPC. He looks so good.

People joked about marrying Roundsy, I’d make those about him.
Currently looking for: Antique/Rust/X Light Female G1
Wishlist, Girlfriend of Azurodin,
Galore looks amazing!!! Is that the speckle gene for his primary? I love this way of solving an issue that players likely had no idea was even a thing (I didn't) and doing so by creating new features for the playerbase!

I'm looking forward to visiting him for the Anniversary!
Galore looks amazing!!! Is that the speckle gene for his primary? I love this way of solving an issue that players likely had no idea was even a thing (I didn't) and doing so by creating new features for the playerbase!

I'm looking forward to visiting him for the Anniversary!
You have no responsibility to live up to what other people think you ought to accomplish. I have no responsibility to be like they expect me to be. It's their mistake, not my failing. - Richard P. Feynman
This is so exciting!! Love Galore! Can't wait to meet them!
This is so exciting!! Love Galore! Can't wait to meet them!
tumblr_inline_nscdm3AKSx1r3h1o8_540.png
I love Galore and his gorgeous beard
I love Galore and his gorgeous beard
OZN5Jwz.png
This is a GREAT IDEA! :D It only makes sense that active players can collect these one-time items. And even moreso if it takes strain off the system, it's a win-win. Also, Galore is beautiful [emoji=guardian love size=2]
This is a GREAT IDEA! :D

It only makes sense that active players can collect these one-time items. And even moreso if it takes strain off the system, it's a win-win.

Also, Galore is beautiful
PxcPoIQ.pngboZI103.pngAsJwgjb.png4H1wZ1f.pngap6zfZB.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 86 87