Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Frigidfin Expedition
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
Extremely happy about another mini-event! Don't have much time for coli right now but at least I got super cute familiars <3
Extremely happy about another mini-event! Don't have much time for coli right now but at least I got super cute familiars <3
YM7fnsh.gif
My lair eats up seafood like nothing so this will be helpful!!
My lair eats up seafood like nothing so this will be helpful!!
4JW7Yc5.gifkVjkfu2.png4JW7Yc5.gif
As usual, the event is nearly over before I find out it's even a thing. I need to check the front page more often. XP
As usual, the event is nearly over before I find out it's even a thing. I need to check the front page more often. XP
NOTE: Dergs in my lair with scries are just ideas, & are subject to change/not final.
nZJa3n3.png
Did anyone else get 4 water eggs? Didn't check through the entire thing so I might've missed something. I don't remember getting 4 of them and saving them long enough.
Did anyone else get 4 water eggs? Didn't check through the entire thing so I might've missed something. I don't remember getting 4 of them and saving them long enough.
Very pleased with this event! I had a hard time getting the familiars last time no matter how long I was in the coli. I eventually ended up buying one of the AH and getting the other via gathering. These dropping easier is much nicer. The increase of food is also very helpful. Lord knows I need to stock up on it.
Very pleased with this event! I had a hard time getting the familiars last time no matter how long I was in the coli. I eventually ended up buying one of the AH and getting the other via gathering. These dropping easier is much nicer. The increase of food is also very helpful. Lord knows I need to stock up on it.
this has honestly helped my lair so much considering the amount of fish my dragos eat haha
this has honestly helped my lair so much considering the amount of fish my dragos eat haha
ZVpCPil.png
Fairly commonly huh? I've been in the Mire a little every day of this event (usually at least 1 dragon to lvl 7) and just spent a solid 30 minutes plowing through other venues and I've still never found 1 of those familiars. I know 30 minutes isn't a lot but I thought I'd find at least 1 and buy the other. :( I guess I'll just buy them from the AH.
The extra seafood and exp points have been nice at least.
Fairly commonly huh? I've been in the Mire a little every day of this event (usually at least 1 dragon to lvl 7) and just spent a solid 30 minutes plowing through other venues and I've still never found 1 of those familiars. I know 30 minutes isn't a lot but I thought I'd find at least 1 and buy the other. :( I guess I'll just buy them from the AH.
The extra seafood and exp points have been nice at least.
Timezone:
Same as FR
5G1dR62.pngjW6M6Gx.png 1IJZqsC.png
It's a great mini-event, since I could finally stock up on seafood, but I got multiple of those familiars now... I'm willing to gift them to whoever wants one via CR or PM.
I'm also lucky enough to level up a few dragons a few times at the Coliseum due to the exp bonus.
It's a great mini-event, since I could finally stock up on seafood, but I got multiple of those familiars now... I'm willing to gift them to whoever wants one via CR or PM.
I'm also lucky enough to level up a few dragons a few times at the Coliseum due to the exp bonus.
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
@Wonderling
Would you like to have one (or both) of the familiars from me?
I have extras, if you are interested.
@Wonderling
Would you like to have one (or both) of the familiars from me?
I have extras, if you are interested.
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
I didn't have time to farm coliseum since I was travelling in India ;__;
-cries eternally-
I didn't have time to farm coliseum since I was travelling in India ;__;
-cries eternally-
tumblr_n79qifkfMk1royuq2o1_500.gif
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40