Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Drakeharvest
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 67 68
The XP boost was fantastic and I took full advantage of that to lvl 3 more of my dragons to 25. Though like many others have said, having it run on weekdays is a bit ehh, many other games I know that have XP boost events usually run it during the weekend with sometimes the Friday included. I would definitely be interested in more XP events like this, but I think it would be much more beneficial if it ran on weekends.
And with the crabs, the post says they dropped 'fairly commonly' which I think left a few players underwhelmed. They dropped fairly commonly compared to regular coli fams, but I don't think they were common at all. I dunno, that's just my take.

Anyway, would definitely be interested in more events like this with the other food types. These micro holidays are a good idea since I think FR needs more things going apart from the monthly festivals and NotN, though I would like an event that didn't heavily involve coli grinding, it's not exactly the most entertaining thing in the world.
The XP boost was fantastic and I took full advantage of that to lvl 3 more of my dragons to 25. Though like many others have said, having it run on weekdays is a bit ehh, many other games I know that have XP boost events usually run it during the weekend with sometimes the Friday included. I would definitely be interested in more XP events like this, but I think it would be much more beneficial if it ran on weekends.
And with the crabs, the post says they dropped 'fairly commonly' which I think left a few players underwhelmed. They dropped fairly commonly compared to regular coli fams, but I don't think they were common at all. I dunno, that's just my take.

Anyway, would definitely be interested in more events like this with the other food types. These micro holidays are a good idea since I think FR needs more things going apart from the monthly festivals and NotN, though I would like an event that didn't heavily involve coli grinding, it's not exactly the most entertaining thing in the world.
wTOyoFv.pngED8lzEj.pngzjXFC3v.pngrSS3hQ0.png
I just noticed it isn't "Dark Harvest"...
I just noticed it isn't "Dark Harvest"...
tumblr_inline_nzzpbdkauA1tgoz4u_500.gif
The timing and abundance etc needs adjustment, but otherwise I enjoyed this. The XP boost and extra grants are nice. The crab familiars are cute.
It just seems everyone didn't get to enjoy it.
The timing and abundance etc needs adjustment, but otherwise I enjoyed this. The XP boost and extra grants are nice. The crab familiars are cute.
It just seems everyone didn't get to enjoy it.
Will he ever stop experimenting with magic? We don't know, but all the dragons he's accidentally transformed from other things don't mind so much.
33181764.pngLlewych, the light magician
I love all the updates in FR so far
I love all the updates in FR so far
xxxxxx dTi4eBQ.png
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
x
She/They | FR+0 | [theme]

00111100 00110011 00100001

tutant meenage neetle teetles
x
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
7tXS7Wb.png
[quote]A weekday-exclusive event was... mmm. Especially considering it ended today at 06:00?[/quote] Six am TODAY it ended? Well, crap, that explains why I didn't get any familiars at all today! MINI fest is right! At least should have given it through the next morning, for those folks who could only get on in the evening! It wasn't even a work week, just 4 days. Hmph! The extra XP was nice while it lasted. Today apparently was not my imagination that grinding seemed to drag, haha! {{{SIGH}}}
Quote:
A weekday-exclusive event was... mmm. Especially considering it ended today at 06:00?

Six am TODAY it ended? Well, crap, that explains why I didn't get any familiars at all today! MINI fest is right! At least should have given it through the next morning, for those folks who could only get on in the evening! It wasn't even a work week, just 4 days. Hmph!

The extra XP was nice while it lasted. Today apparently was not my imagination that grinding seemed to drag, haha! {{{SIGH}}}
pSn2GKM.png If you like them, please Like them!
[quote]if it says 10-14 it actually includes all of the final day. [/quote] [center] THIS!![/center]
Quote:
if it says 10-14 it actually includes all of the final day.
THIS!!
pSn2GKM.png If you like them, please Like them!
@Deladria Yup! 6 am site time anyway-- 9 am my time I believe? I too didn't even notice the event had ended until much later in the day, after I'd already tried squeezing another hour or two into coli grinding OTL
@Deladria Yup! 6 am site time anyway-- 9 am my time I believe? I too didn't even notice the event had ended until much later in the day, after I'd already tried squeezing another hour or two into coli grinding OTL
bun | she/they | FR +3
probably a horse
arcane_rune.png famicon.png arcane_rune.png famicon.png arcane_rune.png
looking for any XYZ combo of flaxen/cottoncandy/lavender!
yeehaw.gif
slurp.png
A bit sad it didn't last until tomorrow's rollover, but definitely glad it happened! Hope we can do this again (maybe extended?) and with other themes too!
A bit sad it didn't last until tomorrow's rollover, but definitely glad it happened! Hope we can do this again (maybe extended?) and with other themes too!
TdnNRLI.png o6Tbf9W.png
WavAI.gif
U4KQjwE.gife.png
They/Them

Wishlist

7YNarK2.gif
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
Aw, playing in the Coliseum was actually pretty fun there for a minute! Thanks for a good event! The crabs are cute, too.
Aw, playing in the Coliseum was actually pretty fun there for a minute! Thanks for a good event! The crabs are cute, too.
This was a really cool idea, and I'd definitely love to see more mini holidays throughout the year. The EXP boost is absolutely something I'd like to see with...as many of these as y'all would like to include it with, haha. That was a really nice boon in the coli.

I didn't notice an increase in the plant drops, but then, I was exclusively in the mire when I had time to grind this week and in my experience the mire is pretty plentiful with grasses especially, so maybe that was why. I did get a few of each cute crabs, though!

I know basically everyone is mentioning weekend times, and I have to agree that it would be great if some of these little fests could go into weekend hours as well. I think it's fine if not every one of them does, though, as long as there's variation to make sure that throughout the year we all get something more likely to line up with our schedules. This may be the plan all along, of course, but since we're giving first run feedback, there's that to consider!

In all, this was a fun surprise, and I look forward to seeing what we get the next time. :)
This was a really cool idea, and I'd definitely love to see more mini holidays throughout the year. The EXP boost is absolutely something I'd like to see with...as many of these as y'all would like to include it with, haha. That was a really nice boon in the coli.

I didn't notice an increase in the plant drops, but then, I was exclusively in the mire when I had time to grind this week and in my experience the mire is pretty plentiful with grasses especially, so maybe that was why. I did get a few of each cute crabs, though!

I know basically everyone is mentioning weekend times, and I have to agree that it would be great if some of these little fests could go into weekend hours as well. I think it's fine if not every one of them does, though, as long as there's variation to make sure that throughout the year we all get something more likely to line up with our schedules. This may be the plan all along, of course, but since we're giving first run feedback, there's that to consider!

In all, this was a fun surprise, and I look forward to seeing what we get the next time. :)
a74add6b9f6889c43f3ff8afa9196b4953c680ee.gifk5qdJhn.pnge8cddf83bde24a8fad09ad6086031bcd9f2b8740.png
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 67 68