Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Drakeharvest
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 67 68
OOF. of course irl keeps me too busy to play for the EXACT four days of the event lmao
oh well, gg
OOF. of course irl keeps me too busy to play for the EXACT four days of the event lmao
oh well, gg
tumblr_pmpdofcDAy1y6e1pto1_500.gif
Loved the event, especially the battle experience boost! Just wished it would have either started or ended on a weekend. :)
Loved the event, especially the battle experience boost! Just wished it would have either started or ended on a weekend. :)
qiTymVx.png
Hey guys this was a really neat event but please include at least one weekend day next time? I didn’t get a chance to enjoy it much due to school and work :<
Hey guys this was a really neat event but please include at least one weekend day next time? I didn’t get a chance to enjoy it much due to school and work :<
I am one of those that got to take great advantage of the extra exp from battles and I am gonna have to agree that it should have gone over the weekend.
I am one of those that got to take great advantage of the extra exp from battles and I am gonna have to agree that it should have gone over the weekend.
I was fortunate enough to be able to take advantage of the extra EXP boost, and I really enjoyed the event and the concept of it. I hope that there will be more of these in the future.

However, I'm also going to have to agree on the timing being odd. Since a lot of players are too preoccupied with school and/or work, having it run on the weekends so they can take advantage too seems like a good idea to me. Also, I am not sure if it was a misconception on my end, but when it said it would be going through the 10th to the 14th, I assumed today would have been the last day rather than the day it ends, although maybe I missed something in the earlier post?

EDIT: Yep, looks like I missed something. It started on the tenth at 6:00 server time, and ended today at 6:00 server time. Since that's very early for a lot of people, maybe consider extending the time period it lasts as well?
I was fortunate enough to be able to take advantage of the extra EXP boost, and I really enjoyed the event and the concept of it. I hope that there will be more of these in the future.

However, I'm also going to have to agree on the timing being odd. Since a lot of players are too preoccupied with school and/or work, having it run on the weekends so they can take advantage too seems like a good idea to me. Also, I am not sure if it was a misconception on my end, but when it said it would be going through the 10th to the 14th, I assumed today would have been the last day rather than the day it ends, although maybe I missed something in the earlier post?

EDIT: Yep, looks like I missed something. It started on the tenth at 6:00 server time, and ended today at 6:00 server time. Since that's very early for a lot of people, maybe consider extending the time period it lasts as well?
Noctua_Link_Big.png
I would also say it should have ended on a weekend, or at least let us have this final day through to the end. For most players 6:00 server time is really early.

That being said, I loved it! The exp boost got me back into the coli for the first time in a while.
I would also say it should have ended on a weekend, or at least let us have this final day through to the end. For most players 6:00 server time is really early.

That being said, I loved it! The exp boost got me back into the coli for the first time in a while.
yfM68XN.gif
Shoot. I thought this ran until rollover like a regular festival. My fault for not reading. ^_^

Really loved the event! The double XP was great perk.
Shoot. I thought this ran until rollover like a regular festival. My fault for not reading. ^_^

Really loved the event! The double XP was great perk.
Aww, I missed this completely D:) stupid work D:<
Aww, I missed this completely D:) stupid work D:<
@Suzaku

I'm sorry to hear that you missed the event! I have extras of both familiars that I can give to you if you want them!
@Suzaku

I'm sorry to hear that you missed the event! I have extras of both familiars that I can give to you if you want them!
cee8ba478dfb8b2466d30ba504720fa9990dee0e.png
Ah, I managed to miss the entire mini event...
Though it's a nice idea and I look forward to more of these in the future!
Ah, I managed to miss the entire mini event...
Though it's a nice idea and I look forward to more of these in the future!
0KYrfCc.png eirz9s.jpg
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 67 68