Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Those Bows, Though
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 77 78
nice!
nice!
Check out the Sales tab in my lair! It's full of gen 1s!

Water my plants?
1122832.png1123143.png1122971.png
Also does anyone know which ones are the new bows, because I do not recall...
Also does anyone know which ones are the new bows, because I do not recall...
uCR5SCW.png
these are simply bow-dacious!
these are simply bow-dacious!
a pixelated cut-in of toropiamon, a plant dinosaur digimon, as seen on the pendulum z wind guardians device. faust, they/he, fr +3
small lair enthusiast
Thank you. Just thank you. Edit: Lucy is looking all pretty now. <3 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39939082] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/399391/39939082_350.png[/img] [/url]
Thank you. Just thank you.

Edit: Lucy is looking all pretty now. <3

39939082_350.png
Nice update <3
Nice update <3
Love the black bows!
Love the black bows!
3xOkhKh.jpg
I love the new additions, particularly the head bow. Much adorbs. *two claws up*
I love the new additions, particularly the head bow. Much adorbs. *two claws up*
Traveling Wind Clan! We have toured every Flight in Sornieth!
We completed our round-the-world tour on July 6th, 2020 and are once again home in Wind!

Previous Visits: Wind, Earth, Light, Shadow, Nature, Arcane, Ice, Fire, Water, Lightning, Plague
I need all of them.
I need all of them.
tumblr_inline_nscdm3AKSx1r3h1o8_540.png
The new bows look so much better! Thank you for keeping with the general “look” of the old ones, too. :’) I’m definitely going to need some of the new pieces for some of my dragons!

(Any chance of getting some kind of news on a method of returning the old Common eyes to dragons? It’s been over 2 months, and a lot of people are still upset that the projects they worked hard on over the last 5 years have been irreversibly changed for the worse...)
The new bows look so much better! Thank you for keeping with the general “look” of the old ones, too. :’) I’m definitely going to need some of the new pieces for some of my dragons!

(Any chance of getting some kind of news on a method of returning the old Common eyes to dragons? It’s been over 2 months, and a lot of people are still upset that the projects they worked hard on over the last 5 years have been irreversibly changed for the worse...)
PB-logo-transparent1.png gem.png Ashes | F
gem.png +4h FR time
gem.png Feel free to ping me!
YEET
YEET
fO3c3Bn.png oouioVf.png
mlHpBMC.png
EhlmcQh.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 77 78