Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update, July 2018
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45
THE HATCHLING AVATARS!!!! AMAZING!! I'll need to look into Fanart Friday! I'd love to see what I, and everyone who participates, can create!
THE HATCHLING AVATARS!!!! AMAZING!! I'll need to look into Fanart Friday! I'd love to see what I, and everyone who participates, can create!
tumblr-66bae5dcc051242ddee184e33cc68d47-9a6e08ce-500.gif _
Xeno
_____
He/Him
_____
FR +2
__
Awesome!
Awesome!
Wetdog | she/her | fr +3
PERMABABIES RISE
PERMABABIES RISE
hi im kida | 26 | he/him | i like kpop
+3 FR (EST)

Qm53q0n.gifTJUR0nH.pngFfDZyVU.png
  • i accept all friend requests!
  • none of my lore is finished
It's so weird seeing babies in the avatar boxes omg, what a cute feature :')
It's so weird seeing babies in the avatar boxes omg, what a cute feature :')
kV9q7M8.gif
new festival starting times ..... uh so that's like .... 3 in the afternoon for me bc did you guys know that ppl play this internationally, lmao :')
new festival starting times ..... uh so that's like .... 3 in the afternoon for me bc did you guys know that ppl play this internationally, lmao :')
[quote name="@Sparrowlicious" date="2018-07-21 00:47:21" ] new festival starting times ..... uh so that's like .... 3 in the afternoon for me bc did you guys know that ppl play this internationally, lmao :') [/quote] Ah it seems you and I are in the same timezone. Problem is; because people from all over the world play, the starting time will always be inconvenient for some part of the community. The previous starting time was inconvenient for a part and the new times for another part. The reason for changing the times however was due to health issues of the staff, and not to convenience or inconvenience a part of the community. Due to their timezones starting at 0.30 FR time would not be realistic or healthy. I think the thread where this is explained is linked in this announcement, but otherwise you can find it stickied in the Flight Rising Discussion forum l. Positive point is that the end time is also postponed till 6 o'clock giving you 6 extra hours to farm the last day (till 3pm) as well! And if you time your gathering turns right, you can get 8 days worth of TCC gathering in! That's a big plus imho :)
@Sparrowlicious wrote on 2018-07-21 00:47:21:

Ah it seems you and I are in the same timezone. Problem is; because people from all over the world play, the starting time will always be inconvenient for some part of the community. The previous starting time was inconvenient for a part and the new times for another part.
The reason for changing the times however was due to health issues of the staff, and not to convenience or inconvenience a part of the community. Due to their timezones starting at 0.30 FR time would not be realistic or healthy. I think the thread where this is explained is linked in this announcement, but otherwise you can find it stickied in the Flight Rising Discussion forum l.

Positive point is that the end time is also postponed till 6 o'clock giving you 6 extra hours to farm the last day (till 3pm) as well! And if you time your gathering turns right, you can get 8 days worth of TCC gathering in! That's a big plus imho :)
OooOooOoOoOOooh hatchling avatars!
OooOooOoOoOOooh hatchling avatars!

__snek, snek, let down your necc
_ 5RUhw7e.gifmISblcI.gifXjw0MAJ.gif
:D
:D
466w8yC.png
I just now read the last lore-related short story. It made me feel a warm sense of nostalgia as I read the first part of the story, with the imperial hunting, playing, and sleeping with her siblings.

Then I felt a HORRID chill when it was revealed it was an Emperor. The thought of elderly, aged imperials playing in the sun transformed into the image of some monstrous, rotting zombie chimera ravaging the landscape and eating what I could only assume was other dragons. What an incredible story.
I just now read the last lore-related short story. It made me feel a warm sense of nostalgia as I read the first part of the story, with the imperial hunting, playing, and sleeping with her siblings.

Then I felt a HORRID chill when it was revealed it was an Emperor. The thought of elderly, aged imperials playing in the sun transformed into the image of some monstrous, rotting zombie chimera ravaging the landscape and eating what I could only assume was other dragons. What an incredible story.
zompvoj_by_rythiian-dchjkcr.png
I LOVE the new hatchling avatars!!!

However.. will they be fixed so they aren’t so off-center? The other avatars are much better cropped :(
I LOVE the new hatchling avatars!!!

However.. will they be fixed so they aren’t so off-center? The other avatars are much better cropped :(
F2z77pV.gifMPF7txc.gif
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45