Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Shielding Scales
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73
@Katharos

Judging by the description on the original post, all of the armor sets except for the weathered one are supposed to be brand new. So it kind of makes sense that they wouldn't have scuffs and scratches on them yet :)
@Katharos

Judging by the description on the original post, all of the armor sets except for the weathered one are supposed to be brand new. So it kind of makes sense that they wouldn't have scuffs and scratches on them yet :)
photofunky.gif
thank you for the vial of tempered sight! will definitely be using that in the future!

i do still have a gripe with the limited vials of scattersight, especially because when you use them you have a chance to get the same eye type you already had. i mean, come one, i just scattered the same dragon four times and got uncommon every time. :/
thank you for the vial of tempered sight! will definitely be using that in the future!

i do still have a gripe with the limited vials of scattersight, especially because when you use them you have a chance to get the same eye type you already had. i mean, come one, i just scattered the same dragon four times and got uncommon every time. :/
VCfSZFe.png x
x

hello! don't be afraid to
talk to me, i'm friendly!

> my wishlist
> hatchery
> skin/accent shop
@ToxicToucan I would've been nice for the metal part of the armour to have some texture at least.
@ToxicToucan I would've been nice for the metal part of the armour to have some texture at least.
91741235.png77876607.png
I'm not finding any in the coli. Just the archer apparel that was already there.
I'm not finding any in the coli. Just the archer apparel that was already there.
(This needs to be updated but I am lazy)
Oh, so glad to see the Vial of Tempered sight and so quickly!
Oh, so glad to see the Vial of Tempered sight and so quickly!
(Please don't ping me in the Suggestions Forum).
Nichze
Nichze
602d1145219f3e2ac5c6808013728c7a5184c224_hq.jpg
wow!
wow!
[quote name="Katharos" date="2018-06-23 05:43:40" ] Mini tangent time! The scale armour only looks good on certain breeds like the ones you show here but it looks terrible on female guardians and imperials. The wing apparel looks really out of place compared the rest of the set. Now that can be a good thing if you wanted to use the wing apparel on its own but as a set it just looks out of place. The tassle and gorget are nice but if you removed the scales on the tassel apparel I would absolutely love it because it would fit a ton of dragons I currently have. Last thing I would like to say is are you afraid of putting detail on armour? because the gorget, cuirass and wingplates are plain as hell. No dent marks, no small scuffs and scratches and no texture. The weathered set looks great because compared to the rest of the sets, it looks like it been used and abused. You know, like actual armour! [/quote] ? I think it looks fantastic on female guardians [img]https://i.imgur.com/6bWRy57.png[/img] I don't mind it on imp girls either but they're notorious for being weird when it comes to apparel. I also think it'd look too busy if notches and scratches were added personally. These are probably my favourite apparel sets in a while, I just hope the bundles come out soon.
Katharos wrote on 2018-06-23 05:43:40:
Mini tangent time!

The scale armour only looks good on certain breeds like the ones you show here but it looks terrible on female guardians and imperials.
The wing apparel looks really out of place compared the rest of the set. Now that can be a good thing if you wanted to use the wing apparel on its own but as a set it just looks out of place.

The tassle and gorget are nice but if you removed the scales on the tassel apparel I would absolutely love it because it would fit a ton of dragons I currently have.

Last thing I would like to say is are you afraid of putting detail on armour? because the gorget, cuirass and wingplates are plain as hell.
No dent marks, no small scuffs and scratches and no texture. The weathered set looks great because compared to the rest of the sets, it looks like it been used and abused. You know, like actual armour!

? I think it looks fantastic on female guardians

6bWRy57.png

I don't mind it on imp girls either but they're notorious for being weird when it comes to apparel. I also think it'd look too busy if notches and scratches were added personally.

These are probably my favourite apparel sets in a while, I just hope the bundles come out soon.
34788.png __ kai | he/they | FR+3
» selling / trading thread
» looking for accent wearers
bundle meeeeee o3o
bundle meeeeee o3o
JqmjqQW.pngAWAnvtM.png
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73