Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 5th Anniversary Celebration
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 304 305
Great!
Great!
This was not what I expected at all but I love it so much
This was not what I expected at all but I love it so much
I'm not gonna lie, I did a doubletake and wondered what month it was. This is so awesome that it seemed too good to be true, surely Undel was pranking us. It's NOT A PRANK. This is real. O: *screams into eternity*
I'm not gonna lie, I did a doubletake and wondered what month it was. This is so awesome that it seemed too good to be true, surely Undel was pranking us. It's NOT A PRANK. This is real. O: *screams into eternity*
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
Those eyes are scary. Like birth defect. My god.
Those eyes are scary. Like birth defect. My god.
light_small.png
Woo! So cool!
Woo! So cool!
I4TUkY9.png
i-is this real...
i-is this real...
vista_ridge2.png-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --bouncy_lightning_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0v9.gif-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --vista_ridge2.png
Well these eye things are pretty neat but it seems a little :/ to retire the eye scatter scrolls after such a short window in which we can obtain them. People will probably want them for an exact rendition of a fandragon or other dream dragon and it seems unfair to make them pay so much just for an eye change because the scrolls are THAT rare.

Well these eye things are pretty neat but it seems a little :/ to retire the eye scatter scrolls after such a short window in which we can obtain them. People will probably want them for an exact rendition of a fandragon or other dream dragon and it seems unfair to make them pay so much just for an eye change because the scrolls are THAT rare.

The eyes are really cool but I hope as others have said we get a "remove special eyes potion" or something for treasure. Like a remove gene scroll but for the eyes.
The eyes are really cool but I hope as others have said we get a "remove special eyes potion" or something for treasure. Like a remove gene scroll but for the eyes.
m5kNycY.pngFMdbyfP.pnge3svukl.pngLSkUnqX.png
Love it and happy anniversary! So excited for the eye types >:)
Love it and happy anniversary! So excited for the eye types >:)
CioCFC3.png
dT9HQge.png
6YousWl.png
J7D1quC.png
Wow.

Okay.

Was not expecting this.

Well, let's start with the good.

I really enjoy the different tints. I've always hated the default arcane eyes, and wow I'm loving that pastel pink! this is amazing to me! And the different eyes are cool, although I'm more excited about the variety of tints and everything.

And the glowing eyes are awesome, especially since the plague glowing eyes look like a meme, lol.

But... that's about it with the good.

Why would I be upset at all? Well, for the simple fact that we literally have no control of this.

The difference between this and a hated gene is that I can control if my dragon has a gene I don't like. I really hate the gene Hypnotic, for example. Hurts my eyes. So I choose not to have it. And I don't have to worry about dragons I breed having hypnotic.

But this? There is a chance that my hatchlings will have 27987142 eyes, which... I really don't want. Sure, there are going to be people who will love that, but I certainly don't. Not only that, but I know people who are literally grossed out by multiple eyes and will vomit by looking at this. Why do they have to suffer, worrying about whether their newest batch of hatchlings will have eyes that make them physically ill?

And then, of course, imagine have a dream dragon that you've been working towards for years... only to be ruined by bug eyes.

Don't get me wrong, I'm excited! I like this variety of eyes! But I would have rather preferred more control over the matter. This would have been better treated like a gene, the ability to give your dragon the eyes, rather than a chance that your dragons will be born with weird eyes.

That being said, I know it's already been implemented, so it'll be hard to change. So I'm not asking for the developers to change it to a gene. Rather, I ask yoou guys, the developers, to at least provide us with a vial that will turn any dragon's eyes to basic. So that way, if I have a dragon with eyes I don't want, I can change it. I don't have to worry about my dream dragon being stuck with weird eyes I don't want.

That being said, this is a neat surprise, and I'm nonetheless happy, I would just like to ensure that we will have that option of changing to common if we wanted.
Wow.

Okay.

Was not expecting this.

Well, let's start with the good.

I really enjoy the different tints. I've always hated the default arcane eyes, and wow I'm loving that pastel pink! this is amazing to me! And the different eyes are cool, although I'm more excited about the variety of tints and everything.

And the glowing eyes are awesome, especially since the plague glowing eyes look like a meme, lol.

But... that's about it with the good.

Why would I be upset at all? Well, for the simple fact that we literally have no control of this.

The difference between this and a hated gene is that I can control if my dragon has a gene I don't like. I really hate the gene Hypnotic, for example. Hurts my eyes. So I choose not to have it. And I don't have to worry about dragons I breed having hypnotic.

But this? There is a chance that my hatchlings will have 27987142 eyes, which... I really don't want. Sure, there are going to be people who will love that, but I certainly don't. Not only that, but I know people who are literally grossed out by multiple eyes and will vomit by looking at this. Why do they have to suffer, worrying about whether their newest batch of hatchlings will have eyes that make them physically ill?

And then, of course, imagine have a dream dragon that you've been working towards for years... only to be ruined by bug eyes.

Don't get me wrong, I'm excited! I like this variety of eyes! But I would have rather preferred more control over the matter. This would have been better treated like a gene, the ability to give your dragon the eyes, rather than a chance that your dragons will be born with weird eyes.

That being said, I know it's already been implemented, so it'll be hard to change. So I'm not asking for the developers to change it to a gene. Rather, I ask yoou guys, the developers, to at least provide us with a vial that will turn any dragon's eyes to basic. So that way, if I have a dragon with eyes I don't want, I can change it. I don't have to worry about my dream dragon being stuck with weird eyes I don't want.

That being said, this is a neat surprise, and I'm nonetheless happy, I would just like to ensure that we will have that option of changing to common if we wanted.
Blue_Rose.pngunknown.pngPale_Pink_Rose.png
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 304 305